Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Will Pikachu get in...?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Bleck posted:

broke: I hope Dedede is good now

woke: as a consummate Dedede main I've lost the ability to feel hope

whalestory
Feb 9, 2004

hey ya'll!

Pillbug
First post

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Guys my dad works at Nintendo and I heard that there's gonna be 4 fire emblem characters.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
As long as the characters I liked from last game show up again I think I’m happy with pretty much anyone in this one

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I heard they gave all of Rosalina's smash attacks super armor. She can forward A through falcon punch.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Will Pikachu get in...?

got cut in favor of alolan raichu

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
I’m excited to be part of this new Fire Emblem: Awakening thread with you, my posting friends.

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Sleep, rest, do your best.
My Nintendo from U.N.C.L.E said that the five new characters are Callie+Marie (pearl+marina alt skin), Xenoblade 2 guy, Captain Toad, Shovel Knight, and Miriam from Bloodstained.

The Manticore
Aug 23, 2008

Did you mean to make that post, or were you just pushing keys at random?
Hopefully Sakurai had the sense to make Rosalina and Luma separate characters this time around. Also Luma should be Lubba to use that extra processing power.

Reiley
Dec 16, 2007

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
BJ Blazkowicz and/or Doom Slayer for smash

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

I literally got every character I wanted in the last game so I don’t even know who to hope for now?? Simon Belmont I guess. All the guests should return.

Uh, Mach Rider, I guess?? The dude from Star Tropics? Fat Nintendo Golf Mario? Jeff from Earthbound??

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

TheKingofSprings posted:

As long as the characters I liked from last game show up again I think I’m happy with pretty much anyone in this one

Same, as in all of them

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

:hai:

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Like seriously the last game I was like “I want Little Mac and Pac Man and Mega Man and idk the Duck Hunt dog lol”

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

i'd say cut the lovely mii guys but they're tied to so much dlc that i doubt thats ever gonna happen

Gaffle
Aug 23, 2013

sWAg

why are you spoiling e3..?

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

more

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

voltcatfish posted:

i'd say cut the lovely mii guys but they're tied to so much dlc that i doubt thats ever gonna happen

I made Billy and Jimmy Lee and Jeff and Gunman Clive and The Guy From Crystalis so I say let them stay

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
add MORE mii types

Cicadas!
Oct 27, 2010

I hope Olimar gets 5 Pikmin again, that the Ice Climbers come back wearing Wolf-skin parkas, that our new FE rep is an Axe Lord, and for Sakurai to bless an obscure but well-loved character by digging them out of the trash heap and putting them back in the public eye for another shot at glory.

And also that your favorite character gets in. Yes, you, dear person reading this post.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
if this is an updated version of Smash 4 I will not get the game

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
I used to think that Simon Belmont was all I wanted but now I'll be disconsolate when Arle Nadja doesn't get in.

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

hollow knight... shovel knight... insha'Allah...

Supercar Gautier
Jun 10, 2006

Dixie
Spring Man
Isabelle
Simon Belmont
Takamaru

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S
Just gonna throw this out there. It's not gonna happen because we're gonna get Simon, but...Richter Belmont.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

whalestory posted:

First post

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Rygar

Maple Leaf
Aug 24, 2010

Let'en my post flyen true
We're going to get Smash news tomorrow.

Cloud Strife is in Smash 4. How the hell are they gonna top that?

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

I legit hope Lucina and Robin come back

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Isabelle would be amazing but I am concerned about betraying her gentle, non-violent nature

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Maple Leaf posted:

I don’t think there is a character in video games that can, honestly.

Maple Leaf
Aug 24, 2010

Let'en my post flyen true
The answer may not be in videogame IPs, then.

It's time to raise our hands, Springs...

IDONTPOST
Apr 18, 2018

put waluigi in a fire emblem game so he can be in smash

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Maple Leaf posted:

Cloud Strife in Smash 5 being the only bit of FF7 news at E3 this year.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Maple Leaf posted:

The answer may not be in videogame IPs, then.

It's time to raise our hands, Springs...

You were a pain in the rear end enough with one guy that could teleport and fire Kamehamehas thank you very much

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
What time is the stream tomorrow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
If we're using our collective posting power to shape reality, then I'll add that I want Lucina and Goku.