Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MockingQuantum

ICYMTSITWH&CT [In Case You Missed The Story In The Welcome Hello & Chat Thread]:

quote:

there's a place about an hour's drive from my hometown that used to be a frontier town, it's since turned into a bit of a cowboy tourist town, but my family has history there so I've spent a lot of time there. in fact, both my grandparents and great grandparents are buried in a cemetery up in these cool, craggy badlands hills. So once I wandered around the cemetery, just looking at some really old headstones.

Well, turns out the town had a history of people coming through at the height of the railroad days so there were a bunch of gravestones for unknown people who died in town. There used to be a bunch that basically just said "man who died in shootout" or whatever, though some historian has been progressively figuring out who a lot of them probably were, but at least the last time I was out there, there were still two that read "Soldier Who Fell Off The RR Bridge" and, my fav, "Man The Bank Fell On"

so after I told this story, it got me thinking: there are some distinct benefits to an anonymous headstone, and I think I'd like one. That way if I ever go into international espionage, my family will be safe, or if I get super famous my fans won't try to dig up by body and steal bits of it like noted composers Franz Joseph Haydn or Jim Morrison.

I'm having trouble thinking up a good headstone that perfectly encapsulates my life, though. What would you put on your anonymous tombstone, if you had to write it right this moment? Disclaimer: do not feel compelled to share an anonymous headstone that encapsulates your life if that's more information than you're comfortable revealing. it could instead encapsulate someone else's life, or perhaps the life of a beloved fictional friend. Standard rules apply, no doxxing!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
A Man Who Values His Privacy

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Manifisto

The Occupant Is Out In ???

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Free Candy but there's no candy just bones

MockingQuantum

I want one that says

opposite one that says

thank you luvcow for the sig

Manifisto

MockingQuantum posted:

I want one that says

opposite one that says

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Gone And Also Forgotten

take the moon

by sebmojo
Was Extremely Online

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Manifisto

Hello So Sorry For Your Loss, I'm Dad

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Found In A Hormel Chili Vat

Manifisto

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Insert Coin To Pay Respects

Manifisto

For Sale: Slightly Used Headstone

Inquire Within

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

MockingQuantum

Duckbox

They Never Found My Body

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Manifisto

The Gravecutter Was Instructed To Do A Version Of The "Loss" Meme On My Headstone

However He Had Too Much Dignity For That

Biscats n Gravy

Smile.
"All According to Keikaku"

City of Glompton

op posted:

What would you put on your anonymous tombstone, if you had to write it right this moment? 

I was recently reading the news and so:

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Dig Me Up and Play My Ribs Like a Xylophone

(Use my skull for sex stuff)

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto

(in a very quiet graveside voice) *sniff* f-fully . . . sexual snail . . .

MockingQuantum

TK8325

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Cool thread MQ!

another byob success story

MockingQuantum

That's kind of you to say but it is truly byob which should be thanked for the cool thread so

Mummy Napkin

Twenty Four

MockingQuantum posted:

I want one that says

opposite one that says

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

Abugadu

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Manifisto

MockingQuantum

excellent weekend/early monday headstones friends, well done

twoday

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

DISCLAIMER: THIS POST DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained within this post are for informational purposes only. No material in this post is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in this post or the replies to this post.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Excuse me but did the bustin make him feel good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limeicebreakers

bury me with a kraft dinner

limeicebreakers fucked around with this message at 22:25 on Jun 18, 2018

• Locked thread