Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jaded Burnout

:justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flaggy

Grandpa Cthulu needs his napping chair

Yes. Post. Always. Post

╔═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╗
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ flaggy's sig is a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who don’t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╝

LawfulWaffle

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

alnilam

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
must post

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
mags

I am a congenital optimist.
Contracted 2 post

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

gonna lurk in this thread for a bit

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

alnilam

Jolo posted:

gonna lurk in this thread for a bit

:redass:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
deep post: a dog within a dog

Manifisto

The path of the just post is beset on all sides by the inanities of the oafish and the tyranny of evil trolls. Blessed is he who, in the name of hilarity and good weed, manages to speak through the valley of snarkiness. For he is truly his fellow yobber's keeper and the finder of lost chill.

Jaded Burnout

now I ain’t sayin’ it’s a post digger

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
whoa it's luvcow

how's it be?

Robot Made of Meat

blaise rascal posted:

whoa it's luvcow

how's it be?

!!!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Jolo

That refreshing moment of time after you post.

The post post.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Jolo

That moment right after you make a true and fair post.

The post just post.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Thinkin’ about those posts

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

blaise rascal posted:

whoa it's luvcow

how's it be?

we are two posts in a pea pod, or a fence, or a quilt square

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Much has been written about the just post, but what about the unjust posts?

Like this:

quote:

lou reed was a hack fraud

Pretty unjust, a lot of folks would disagree with that statement. But, watch this:

quote:

lou reed was a hack fraud :evilbuddy:

You see what I did there at the end? That's the evilbuddy, and makes it OK. It let's the reader know that I'm not too serious; or if I am serious, that I am still a friend.

Here's another example:

quote:

hitler...good? :evilbuddy:

See there? That's how not to use evilbuddy. In a case like this, the unjust post is funny because it's not true, and is known as "anti-comedy". Using evilbuddy here might indicate too much sincerity to the reader, and could be misinterpreted. So let's try it again:

quote:

hitler... good?

Ahahaha lmao. Now it is hilarious.

I hope this will guide posters to just post, or unjust post freely and with confidence.

Manifisto

byob is now a politics free zone? makes you wonder whether this is a tactic to silence criticism of the just post department

MockingQuantum

Manifisto posted:

byob is now a politics free zone? makes you wonder whether this is a tactic to silence criticism of the just post department

oh I thought it was a politics, free zone

as in "here have some politics, free for everyone, take as much as you can carry! Okay, I mean, that's just a saying, I didn't actually mean you should-- could you please put some of those politics back? I'm really worried you're going to drop some and they'll break, then nobody will get those politics. Could you-- no, the table isn't free, just the polit-- I really need you to stop touching the table, you can't have that. Yes. Yes. No, I already said you can't have the table. No that's fine, please, just take those politics and go. Please sir, calm down. No, security is not ejecting you, they're just here to make sure you get to the door safely. Yes. Yes. You too, have a nice day."

this was Just (a) Post

thank you luvcow for the sig

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

:nms: :barf: :nms: :barf:

Jolo

These colors don't run. They don't walk or move at all really. That's sort of how a post works. The whole point is that it doesn't move.

alnilam

:eyepoop:

Manifisto

these bugs and worms have found an island of chill and magic in a sea of madness

a Good Post

not ready

just posting cause I can.

ulvir

lower blighttown was quite a ride

kalel

Hugh Malone posted:

Much has been written about the just post, but what about the unjust posts?

Like this:

Pretty unjust, a lot of folks would disagree with that statement. But, watch this:

You see what I did there at the end? That's the evilbuddy, and makes it OK. It let's the reader know that I'm not too serious; or if I am serious, that I am still a friend.

Here's another example:

See there? That's how not to use evilbuddy. In a case like this, the unjust post is funny because it's not true, and is known as "anti-comedy". Using evilbuddy here might indicate too much sincerity to the reader, and could be misinterpreted. So let's try it again:

Ahahaha lmao. Now it is hilarious.

I hope this will guide posters to just post, or unjust post freely and with confidence.

Extremely happy to learn how to use evilbuddy. Please do more emoticon tutorials (or "toots" as I like to call them) please and thank you

Mummy Napkin
exercising my right to post

Jaded Burnout

Is any post just a post? Look deeper, my friend, within it is yourself.

ulvir

socrates: in order to understand what a just post is, we first need to examine the word just
critio: oh damnit here we go again

Chasterson

by Nyc_Tattoo

Luvcow posted:

deep post: a dog within a dog

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
keep it cool
what's the name of this thread?
I can't remember but it's alright a-alright

man in the eyeball hat

Capture the opening of the portal that connects this earth of 3D to one earth of 4D or 5D. Going to the 5D.

Just post!
Gonna be okay
Dada doo doot-n
Just post!
Hit that reply babe
Da da doo doot-n
Just post!

kalel

This Summer,
pow chaka chow
One Man*,
peewww p-p-p-p-pew
Versus A Whole Thread, WEGOTTAGETTOTHEBOATWEGOTTA—BOOOOOM
And This Time,
neeeeeEEEEEEYEEOOOOooow
There's No Going Back
beep beep beep (wipes sweat before hitting post button)

Justin** Post. ratedg. intheatresthissummer.

*or woman
**or Justine

kalel fucked around with this message at 23:37 on Jun 13, 2018

Papa Was A Video Toaster

no! never!

Macnult

tru

Jaded Burnout

Our special today sir is a chilled forum with a piquant jus’d post

Peg Sliderskew
He thrusts his fists against the ghost and still insists you need to post.

Courtesy of Manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korean Boomhauer

• Locked thread