Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

insideoutsider
Aug 31, 2003

You want a van? I get you a van.
Nick's rating system for Solo and the subsequent questioning of that rating system by Mitch and the guest which ends up in it being changed is peak Doughboys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unmature
May 9, 2008
Nick and Mitch are fighting about Star Wars on Twitter

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

They have truly strange taste

Matt Lindland
Feb 10, 2018

SHUT THE FUCK UP KEVEN

ALSO GJ BUYING A NEW ACCOUNT LIKE A GODDAMN COWARD
YOU USELESS WHITE NOISE POSTER

YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE THE BOLF RAMSHIELD YOU SO RICHLY DESERVE

now with professional animation
HJO good guest.

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.
I see fed people

Know Such Peace
Dec 30, 2008
I wonder how many times Wiger has told the ‘Subway adding ovens to all their stores to shutdown Quiznos’ story on the show.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
I am getting caught up and holy poo poo is the reveal that heartfelt, handwritten Doughboys fanmail from 5 months ago was sitting unopened in his apartment - seemingly on the table where they record, no less! - peak Mitch. (And he instantly had an excuse with "I need Nick to be here!!!" like that doesn't happen at least once a week.)

My hypothesis: if Gilly were to live with Mitch for 7 days he would turn his life around. Also it would be a wonderful Netflix reality series.

Firstscion
Apr 11, 2008

Born Lucky

I would totally watch a show of Gillian Jacobs and Claudia O'Doherty bullying Mitch into a better life.

Unmature
May 9, 2008

Firstscion posted:

I would totally watch a show of Gillian Jacobs and Claudia O'Doherty bullying Mitch into a better life.

Love is kind of that

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Unmature posted:

Love is kind of that

claudia was honestly the only good thing about season two

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
Queer Eye should do Mitch.

Unmature
May 9, 2008

soggybagel posted:

The first time they ever gave up

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

soggybagel posted:

cruel to advocate for behavior leading to suicide in gays during Pride, man.

ninjahedgehog
Feb 17, 2011

It's time to kick the tires and light the fires, Big Bird.

Know Such Peace posted:

I wonder how many times Wiger has told the ‘Subway adding ovens to all their stores to shutdown Quiznos’ story on the show.

One of these introduced me to "the horse flicking a fly off its tail" metaphor, which I love

Matt Lindland
Feb 10, 2018

SHUT THE FUCK UP KEVEN

ALSO GJ BUYING A NEW ACCOUNT LIKE A GODDAMN COWARD
YOU USELESS WHITE NOISE POSTER

YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE THE BOLF RAMSHIELD YOU SO RICHLY DESERVE

now with professional animation
Who was playing Mario on the new ep

Tavarin
May 10, 2003

I am definitely a madman with a box

Matt Lindland posted:

Who was playing Mario on the new ep

https://twitter.com/rock_mechanic/status/1009742459885228032

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

The HJO episode is right up there with the KFC/PFT episode in terms of "episodes for new listeners" - Haley is smart and extremely funny and right in the thick of it. It's a treat.

The Double episode where Ariana did a tarot reading for Mitch would be a very good episode of any podcast but it was great for a longtime fan. There seems to have been a recent tendency for Wiger and Mitch to be a little more open and sincere with each other, and this episode was an A+ showcase for that. (If you haven't listened to the recent episode of "Well This Sucks," which is a podcast about living with/dying from cancer, they had Wiger and Mitch on and it was genuinely moving)

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

soggybagel posted:

the should take turns loving his rear end. haha just kidding

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

little munchkin posted:

you sick gently caress !!

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
Wow.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

little munchkin posted:

too soon

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
As long as they make dolphin noises he'll love it.

Unmature
May 9, 2008
They're arguing about Star Wars on twitter again.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Unmature posted:

They're arguing about Star Wars on twitter again.
mitch thinks "the last jedi" is the worst star wars movie, he deserves to be treated like he's the press secretary for the trump admin

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

The day they release audio commentary for The Last Jedi on their Patreon feed is gonna be an epic one.

Unmature
May 9, 2008
The new Patreon episode of Struggle Session has Bug Mane talking about the prequels

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:

Unmature posted:

The new Patreon episode of Struggle Session has Bug Mane talking about the prequels
i genuinely chuckled for a split second, fully believing this sentence to be a joke

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Unmature posted:

buzz buzz comrades

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Unmature posted:

lmao

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
There is a preview on Soundcloud about them discussing the larger statement being made by Obi-Wan using a blaster to kill Grievous and it is as insane as you'd think.

Interestingly though Bug Mane says Temple of Doom is his favorite Indiana Jones movie but the 4th one "doesn't exist." Even his irony has limits.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
Wiger is on Nicole Byer’s raunchy dating podcast talking about the tax code.

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

Not that I doubt that Mitch is likely to have a lot of kidney stones, but the guy definitely does not seem to know what a kidney stone actually feels like.

Unmature
May 9, 2008
Change that G to an F

EDIT:
Also, buzz buzz

Unmature fucked around with this message at 08:30 on Jul 5, 2018

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007
Lmao at Bug Mane's scheme

PantsOptional
Dec 27, 2012

All I wanna do is make you bounce
Jesus CHRIST Bug Mane and his scheme are amazing this episode. I wasn’t a huge Bug Mane fan before but he solidly hooked me with this poo poo.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

I hate Bug Mane but holy poo poo that prank. Also I admit the Tambor impression was prettty good.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
Buzz buzz, skittle skattle. #puddysauce

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
The prank is amazing, but it's also really funny how genuinely shaken Wiger and Mitch seem to be about the fact they got different burgers than they expected

Wiger in this video is incredible

https://twitter.com/bugmanetv/status/1014858155933741057

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

I'd like to introduce you to some of the most special of our rocks and minerals.
Soiled Meat
Bug Mane is a genius

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
I appreciate that Doughboys has a rogues gallery of podcast villains and otherwise disruptive people.