Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VictorianQueerLit
Aug 25, 2017

Feenix posted:

OMG I'm in the courtroom verdict episode and it's just like... what is even going on.

Laurel, you can scream his head off any time you like. Why are you afraid?

Laural, ok so that time at the end he had a dampener. YOU HAVE A loving PISTOL.

Ugggghhhh...

I see you are part of the "just loving kill the regular guy already gently caress" crew

Prepare to be frustrated

VictorianQueerLit fucked around with this message at 21:44 on Jun 9, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
Finished the season. The juice was not worth the squeeze.

What a downer. And anticlimactic. And also, who cares.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Feenix posted:

Finished the season. The juice was not worth the squeeze.

What a downer. And anticlimactic. And also, who cares.

I'm still lollin for reals that Green Arrow Supermax finally got made but as a maybe half-season arc for a TV show's eighth season or whatever

VictorianQueerLit
Aug 25, 2017
Can't the President just pardon Oliver for his crimes? It would be a great way to work on the great debt the entire planet owes him for defeating the dominators in a secret war a couple years back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHXVrqWbpf0

I guess the writers are probably dead set on creating a stereotypical prison arc next year where Oliver just tries to mind his own business but runs afoul of the inmate that runs the prison and he just can't tell Felicity how hard it really is while she crytalks through the glass and william won't come to visi:words:

I'd rather see Oliver deal with being a vigilante with no secret identity. That sounds way more compelling than a prison arc.

VictorianQueerLit fucked around with this message at 03:16 on Jun 14, 2018

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Lots of longing looks and hands touching the glass.

But yea Its going to be exactly like the Flash prison arc but without Goldberg.

A goon in the Supergirl thread said Arrow did OMAC, I do not remember that at all.

twistedmentat fucked around with this message at 04:53 on Jun 14, 2018

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

twistedmentat posted:

Lots of longing looks and hands touching the glass.

But yea Its going to be exactly like the Flash prison arc but without Goldberg.

A goon in the Supergirl thread said Arrow did OMAC, I do not remember that at all.

They did Brother Eye. OMAC never really showed up.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Chokes McGee posted:

They did Brother Eye. OMAC never really showed up.

Yea I remember Brother Eye being Felicities old Boyfriend, but no OMAC. I'd think i'd recognize if a character called One Man Army Corps showed up.

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005

Chokes McGee posted:

I'm still lollin for reals that Green Arrow Supermax finally got made but as a maybe half-season arc for a TV show's eighth season or whatever

The thing that bums me out is I feel like I know exactly what is arc is going to be, whether it lasts 3 episodes or 11. He's going to try and be passive, then poo poo will get real, he'll fight back, get knocked down by the bad guys in the prison and then build up an escape/revenge plan. It's the same issue that Flash had with the end of last season - "Oh no! He's disappearing into the speedforce forever and certainly won't come back crazy and then adjust and be the Flash we know and love 4 months later!"

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
The ATOM suit was sort of OMAC based initially.

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Klungo make bessst ever video game, 'Hero Klungo Sssavesss Teh World.'

Rhyno posted:

The ATOM suit was sort of OMAC based initially.

Ah, that's right, I had those switched up. I knew OMAC had been on Arrow before, but thought it was part of the Brother Eye stuff. Rhyno's right, OMAC was used as the acronym for the original Queen Consolidated project that Ray turned into the ATOM suit.

shades of eternity
Nov 9, 2013

Where kitties raise dragons in the world's largest mall.
So we really wanted slade for the 2nd part of the season, but they dc movies pulled it because justice league stinger?

It pretty much explains what they wanted to do, so we got a vin diesel immitator?

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
Frankly I just want to know what kind of dumb way he's going to get his secret identity back.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

TwoPair posted:

Frankly I just want to know what kind of dumb way he's going to get his secret identity back.

It's the goatee, man. If Kara can wear a pair of glasses and fool everyone around her except Cat Grant that she's not Supergirl, then Oliver can sure as poo poo confound the gently caress out of everyone with some ratty facial hair.

ApeHawk
Jun 6, 2010

All the NPCs will look up and shout, "Do this quest!"
and I'll whisper, "Sure, why not."

nine-gear crow posted:

It's the goatee, man. If Kara can wear a pair of glasses and fool everyone around her except Cat Grant that she's not Supergirl, then Oliver can sure as poo poo confound the gently caress out of everyone with some ratty facial hair.

"Oliver Queen?? Is that you?!"

"Uh, no, I'm his... cousin. Bolivar... Keene. Yeah. I'm the one with the goatee."

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I represent the Philippines

nine-gear crow posted:

I hope Oliver decides to start going out in public with a fake goatee, and points out that the current Green Arrow clearly has no goatee.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Argue posted:

I hope Oliver decides to start going out in public with a fake goatee, and points out that the current Green Arrow clearly has no goatee.

Amell is actually growing the goatee for Season 7 :eng101:

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
He's grown the goatee before!

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003

TwoPair posted:

The FBI is going to say they arrested Oliver Queen on some crime of not being Green Arrow and that GA is probably Tommy Merlyn, wherever he is.

ApeHawk
Jun 6, 2010

All the NPCs will look up and shout, "Do this quest!"
and I'll whisper, "Sure, why not."
Six SHOWS and a movie???

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

One day the CW network is going to be nothing but Supernatural and Arrowverse shows and maybe even I will grow tired of it.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

STAC Goat posted:

One day the CW network is going to be nothing but Supernatural and Arrowverse shows and maybe even I will grow tired of it.

Mods, ban this heretic.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I only said "maybe." The truth is I'd probably be watching excitedly waiting for the moment when the CW fulfills its destiny and decides they have to reboot everything in a Crisis.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Not every day is a good day.

Dinosaur Gum

STAC Goat posted:

I only said "maybe." The truth is I'd probably be watching excitedly waiting for the moment when the CW fulfills its destiny and decides they have to reboot everything in a Crisis.

Supernatural/DCCW-verse/Scooby-Doo/Riverdale Crossover Crisis EVENT: Crisis Across Infinite Timeslots.

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I represent the Philippines
I would totally be in if they did Arrow/Riverdale as a loose adaptation of Archie Meets The Punisher

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Argue posted:

I would totally be in if they did Arrow/Riverdale as a loose adaptation of Archie Meets The Punisher

Archie and Oliver could compete to see which one of them is the dumbest.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
They're making a Doom Patrol series? That's news to me.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I think they're a part of the Teen Titans series that is allegedly being filmed for the DC streaming service that is allegedly going to exist.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

They appear in Titans, but they also ordered a Doom Patrol series spinning off that.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

They ordered a spinoff for the show that doesn't yet exist for the streaming service that doesn't yet exist?

I am so confused by the way DC does this TV and film thing.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

DC Universe actually did launch in a US only beta a couple of weeks ago.

I don't know if the streaming catalogue (even the back catalogue) is up yet though.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I shouldn't single DC out. I'm still confused about what it is I'm supposed to do if I want to watch the Mr. Mercedes show.

In general streaming is probably good for TV content but it can be confusing as gently caress.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Audience is a TV channel, you probably just don't have it.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

STAC Goat posted:

I'm still confused about what it is I'm supposed to do if I want to watch the Mr. Mercedes show.
Step 1: Make a list of the TV shows you want to watch.
Step 2: Realise that you only want one or two shows from each one, but you need every single streaming service.
Step 3: Add up the cost.
Step 4: Torrent everything.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

STAC Goat posted:

They ordered a spinoff for the show that doesn't yet exist for the streaming service that doesn't yet exist?

I am so confused by the way DC does this TV and film thing.

The Titans show is actually filming as there was a lot of racist fans freaking out about black Starfire after some set pics leaked.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

muscles like this! posted:

The Titans show is actually filming as there was a lot of racist fans freaking out about black Starfire after some set pics leaked.

All of these racist freak outs from this to Star Wars and beyond make me wonder if these people actually enjoy anything. Because from all outside impressions, they seem to hate everything they purport to love. Like, I’m all for these awful fucks being miserable forever and smashing everything they love because they think all their favourite toys betrayed them (as opposed to merely keeping up with the flow of history), but like, a tipping point’s gotta be reached at some point, right? Like eventually there’s gotta come a point where these people realize that literally loving everything they once enjoyed now makes them mad, and why is that? Or is that too much to expect of them?

Tl;dr: gently caress racists.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Why do so many mods post in this thread???

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Of all the things in those set pics to be freaked out about, skin shouldn't be one of them.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

But she's already orange.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

loving idiots... She's orange.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

Bruceski posted:

Of all the things in those set pics to be freaked out about, skin shouldn't be one of them.

Yeah that dollar store lace front and raggedy fur coat are my only Starfire complaints tbh.

Anna Diop is really pretty and these fan manips/art look better than what they did to her 🙈🙈🙈

(Anna as is, being lovely for reference)