Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Hello, I would like all shitposters of GBS to unionize to demand higher positive response rates to our shitposting. Only through collective bargaining can we force people to read our lovely posts. Otherwise, the good posters will monopolize the rewards of posting.

Please respond positively to a shitpost within this thread at least once a month as your union dues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
as long as the local number is 420-69, sure

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
Anyone here wanna chat in private

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
Dude that’s crazy I just realized that being banned caused me to lose not only my av but also my plat

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Candlelight Virgil posted:

Dude that’s crazy I just realized that being banned caused me to lose not only my av but also my plat

This is why we need a shitposter's union, to protect shitposters like you from unfair job loss by which you lose the means to support your shitposting.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
💩💩💩💩💩💩😃

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

I've made a psycho call to the woman I love, I've kicked a dog to death, and now I'm going to pepper spray an acquaintance. Something... I mean, what's happened to me?
Organize if you will, but any stoppages in shitposting will be met with force and low ratings across the board. And there are plenty of shitposting scabs out there that would be all too happy do take over your shitposts.

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
all of my posts are really good though

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Streak posted:

that's exactly what they want you to believe to stop you from unionizing

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

I've made a psycho call to the woman I love, I've kicked a dog to death, and now I'm going to pepper spray an acquaintance. Something... I mean, what's happened to me?

Streak posted:

Yes, and why should you have to pay costly union dues when Something Awful already rewards you for your hard work with its number rating system?

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
punch and pie

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

Experienced shitposters have no real power because there is an army of low-skilled shitposters to replace them.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 9 days!)

Union of People You OUghtta Respect, Son

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Love Rat posted:

Experienced shitposters have no real power because there is an army of low-skilled shitposters to replace them.

We will not strike on the basis of withholding our shitposts. We will strike on the basis of oversupplying them, driving the value of shitposts down to an all-time low.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
And let me tell you, if there's one thing we experienced shitposters have over the young'uns, we can take much bigger and smellier shits.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Love Rat posted:

Organize if you will, but any stoppages in shitposting will be met with force and low ratings across the board. And there are plenty of shitposting scabs out there that would be all too happy do take over your shitposts.

Time to gently caress up some scabs, boys :toughguy:

Cinaedus Defututus
Mar 21, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
some of us require drugs to produce optimum shitposts, and the costs rise up with time and tolerance.

reimbursements for inebriants, that's what i say we should fight for.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I'm going to open carry at the picket line

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

The shitposter brutes are armed. Pinkertons to me!

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice
What we really need is a union between my balls and your mouth, OP

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
They will not replace us. poo poo and soil

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Love Rat posted:

The shitposter brutes are armed. Pinkertons to me!

I've got a whole poaae of snipers hiding behind the im gay tanks. You better think real hard about your next move there, boys *laser sight dots appear*

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

My dads wuz scabs and my dads dads too.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Kazak posted:

My dads wuz scabs and my dads dads too.

This ends HERE *boots you in the balls*

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

This ends HERE *boots you in the balls*

:wink:

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
how is the dental plan

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Ein cooler Typ posted:

how is the dental plan

:wmwink:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Everyone gets a membership badge.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

*pppprrrrrrrfaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart*

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
What are the dues??

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

its all nice on rice posted:

What are the dues??
13 joules of crystal charge/ week

Grumbletron 4000
Nov 30, 2002

Where you want it, bitch.
College Slice
First off, what are our demands? Second, who are our official representatives? Who is representing Lowtax? What are the consequences if our demands are not met?

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Chinatown posted:

Everyone gets a membership badge.

im crossing the picket line

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
How should I vote if I need braces?

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
Yeah you shitposters go ahead and unionize. I'm a representative of Big Shitpost and we have been preparing for this eventuality for years. If you guys walk we will unleash the bots and you'll be out of work for GOOD

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Careful OP, Lowtax’s union busting goons killed a guy last spring.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
:synpa:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
poo poo

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
I want to beat the gently caress out of scabs so I’m in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
shitpost

• Locked thread