Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
Imp.Zone?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

idk man

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

not twitter I hope

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Because it’s happening and gently caress twitter and gently caress the pedophiles at badgame

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

discord until imp.zone is complete

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i'm not convinced it's happening since (admin) has been saying the hosting costs are 4-5 grand a month!!!!! for like 25 years and yet here we are still. also countless free forums operate without issue or donation drives every time the admin runs out of booze/pills and whup, suddenly there's another donation drive. give anything you can!!! help the forums!!! even tho you're getting like 1500 a month from patreon from your embarrassing YouTube Gaming channel alone

regardless of all that,

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i'm not convinced it's happening since (admin) has been saying the hosting costs are 4-5 grand a month!!!!! for like 25 years and yet here we are still. also countless free forums operate without issue or donation drives every time the admin runs out of booze/pills and whup, suddenly there's another donation drive. give anything you can!!! help the forums!!! even tho you're getting like 1500 a month from patreon from your embarrassing YouTube Gaming channel alone

regardless of all that,

This, but begging for money after being flush for 20 years because of your members and not saving a penny is pathetic. We bought imp.zone and have xenforo software already up and running but I think offsides are stupid tbh unless worst comes to worst but I really want to export our goldmine stuff too

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

its unbelievable to think about but this forum is literally the only place you can actually talk about video games on the internet

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Well hey $16.11 is a great start.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Going to reddit where jokes aren't illegal.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
/v/ - le vidya

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

I just got why he named himself Lowtax... 🤯

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
They can't garnish your wages if you never get a job! :eng101:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Threads that only permabanned users post in.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

How many times lol

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
I'm thinking imp.zone. I'll make the website under the guidance of a senior website maker.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Average Bear posted:

I'm thinking imp.zone. I'll make the website under the guidance of a senior website maker.

We have the domain and the software

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
dunno .. i dont know any gamers IRL that arent normie style except my best friend whos russian and super into like crysis and graphics cards and stuff.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

http://forum.ebaumsworld.com/viewforum.php?f=17&sid=8bd3e7d835c88f984266ee75f66df2a2

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

trying to jack off posted:

its unbelievable to think about but this forum is literally the only place you can actually talk about video games on the internet

this

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

That’s why it’s deoressing it won’t be here by the end of the year

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I agree. Im emptying my wallet out for the something awful forums right now. Im smashing my piggy bank, and im selling my batman comic thats worth a decent amount of money because we gotta keep this ship afloat.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
one of those carl sagan quotes about how human existance is only the last two microns of history’s fingernail, but its about a gaming forum where no one openly plays skyrim

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Prolly nowhere OP.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The first time I went to an offsite it was the worst mistake I ever made and they had to make an offsite of the offsite to get away from all the unironic pedophiles and white nationalists. So no thanks on that.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Wormskull posted:

The first time I went to an offsite it was the worst mistake I ever made and they had to make an offsite of the offsite to get away from all the unironic pedophiles and white nationalists. So no thanks on that.

I know. Bad game and it’s offshoot that already has nothing but threads about loving underage anime in swimsuits is terrible. I just want imp Zone and it’s posters and style, even when this forum is gone in 6 months

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
crazy to imagine how much gamer discourse has been set back by uuh web domain owners getting bone spurs? well anyways we can only hope our mistakes wont be repeated

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

crazy to imagine how much gamer discourse has been set back by uuh web domain owners getting bone spurs? well anyways we can only hope our mistakes wont be repeated

Obama's legacy has left small businessmen such as Lowtax no choice but to shut down gamer spaces for some reason. It's almost like it's on purpose... Probably not though, that'd just be loonie conspiracy theory talk of course.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I heard ResetEra is real nice this time of year

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Meh. You might be able to see me in the comment section of Giant Bomb premium videos. You guys have fun doing your thing though.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
dannymanic’s airbag failed to deploy, and, well, its gonna take four thousand tenbux a month to keep him off the street

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

What will be the callsign to shoutout to fellow refugee imps in the various streamer chats we will be relegated to?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

PokPikachu

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

HORMELCHILI posted:

What will be the callsign to shoutout to fellow refugee imps in the various streamer chats we will be relegated to?

Reverse Recruitment

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Reverse Recruitment

lol

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wormskull posted:

:same:

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

HORMELCHILI posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Xbox Ambassador posted:

I know. Bad game and it’s offshoot that already has nothing but threads about loving underage anime in swimsuits is terrible. I just want imp Zone and it’s posters and style, even when this forum is gone in 6 months
So that's where Spambot and grafe went off to.

• Locked thread