Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Just a big mess of tomatoes, honey, and Dew.

spicy honey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Maybe toss some Doritos in there for texture

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

bike tory posted:

Maybe toss some Doritos in there for texture

They would go really well with the mountain dew

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Zil posted:

Just a big mess of tomatoes? Honey, do!

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

bike tory posted:

Are you talking about Calpis? I kinda like that~

No it was literally a product called Yogurt Water. It disappeared after a month or so.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

So, uh

Trip report incoming :getin:

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
I bet that pickle juice slush is amazing. Hmmm, I wonder if the Sonic near me has it as well...?

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011
The slush mix at Sonic is a bit sweet on its own. That slush is probably fine, but it won't be as refreshing as just pickles and crushed ice.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

All bananas are literally the worst and most disgusting thing that is not fish or genocide ok hth

Bananas are a bad thing in anything that isn’t a juice

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

The Snoo posted:

I can imagine the texture and temperature of everything in this picture perfectly

The green ketchup is like the borax and elmers glue slime.
The weiners are week old leftover bbq that have been in the freezer and thn microwaved, still frozen in the center.
The buns are stale and parts are like hard tack, they were the only ones without visible mold.
The shells and cheese has a sharp sharp taste with no savoryness to it and the shells needed like a solid five more minutes in boiling water and the cheese is drying out and crusty and the shells werent strained properly and have raw pasta tasting water pockets inside the shells.

MariusLecter has a new favorite as of 15:19 on Jun 14, 2018

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Zipperelli. posted:

I bet that pickle juice slush is amazing. Hmmm, I wonder if the Sonic near me has it as well...?

Definitely, only thing it needs is a topping of chili powder and you got a Chango.
Unless it's super sweetened... sweet pickles :barf:

They should do an unsweetened lime juice snowcone slush, again with chili powder and chamoy. Chamoyada :ese:

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I always liked the Powerade slush. I got it for the first time when I had a cold and it felt like the best thing ever for my sore throat so I kept ordering it when I was really thirsty.

Wa11y
Jul 23, 2002

Did I say "cookies?" I meant, "Fire in your face!"

Tiggum posted:

You know, I reckon tomatoes actually wouldn't be too bad in a fruit salad.

Since first reading that...quote? Joke? Koan? I've often wondered, but I'm not a bold man so I've never tried.

Would you chop up a big tomato, or would you throw in some cherry tomatoes?

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post

Wa11y posted:

Since first reading that...quote? Joke? Koan? I've often wondered, but I'm not a bold man so I've never tried.

Would you chop up a big tomato, or would you throw in some cherry tomatoes?

Some sweet cherry tomatoes mixed with watermelon and mint wouldn't be terrible.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
That's an already established salad, and very tasty, especially with feta.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Aesop Poprock posted:

I hope you mean smoothie because the thought of pulpy cold banana water revolts me more than I expected.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

edit: wait what the hell is that red ring? That is clearly an apple which is not merely a legal subset of pineapple

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Picnic Princess posted:

I hope you mean smoothie because the thought of pulpy cold banana water revolts me more than I expected.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Disgusting.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Picnic Princess posted:

pulpy cold banana water

Good thread title.

That pineapple/orange/banana juice is the poo poo, I miss it.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

The Bloop posted:

edit: wait what the hell is that red ring? That is clearly an apple which is not merely a legal subset of pineapple

There is apple juice in it. A lot of those types of juices have apple juice probably because it's cheaper.

Edit

:)

Dixville has a new favorite as of 16:35 on Jun 14, 2018

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007

Dixville posted:

There is apple juice in it. A lot of those types of juices have apple juice probably because it's cheaper.

Edit

:)
Yeah. Look at list of ingredients on most of the “tropical” or “exotic” juices and it’s always mostly something cheap like apples or oranges. And then 1% mango or something so they can put that on the packaging.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Picnic Princess posted:

pulpy cold banana

The girls is all jockin at the other end of the bar, having drinks with some no-name chump when they know that I'm the star. So I got up and strolled over to the other side of the cantina; I asked the guy, "Why you so fly?" he said, "Pulpy cold banana."

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Yeah, apple juice is a cheap filler and it's in EVERYTHING. I've gotten insanely painful stomachaches from apple juice since I was a kid so even those mixed juices and even some vegetable juices destroy me.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Aesop Poprock posted:

Banana bread :colbert:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Randaconda posted:

Banana bread :colbert:

Nice skidmark av

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
We taking bets for timeframe of Rand's next probation or what

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
bananas are a good thing in my mouth

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Tiggum posted:

The girls is all jockin at the other end of the bar, having drinks with some no-name chump when they know that I'm the star. So I got up and strolled over to the other side of the cantina; I asked the guy, "Why you so fly?" he said, "Pulpy cold banana."

lmao

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

We taking bets for timeframe of Rand's next probation or what

:randno:

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet

bike tory posted:

Are you talking about Calpis? I kinda like that~

The restaurant I work at sells Calpico as well as several variants of ramune, and I never know how to describe what Calpico tastes like. I know it's supposed to be yogurt based but it really just kinda tastes like super watered down, vaguely citrusy Gatorade to me with maybe a bit of yogurt-water weirdness to it. I don't particularly like it but I did my bit and at least now I know

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Picnic Princess posted:

Yeah, apple juice is a cheap filler and it's in EVERYTHING. I've gotten insanely painful stomachaches from apple juice since I was a kid so even those mixed juices and even some vegetable juices destroy me.

Pear juice is the cheapest filler though. My hometown/region grows immense quantities of pears, and it never made sense to me since you never see people actually eating pears. Until I realized that it's all getting juiced.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Pears aren't that good. Unless paired with cheese.
Then they are Amazing.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
Mediocre pears aren't that good. An actual good pear is one of the best things that exist.

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE

Mediocre pears aren't that good. An actual good pear is one of the best things that exist.

FALSE

Pears are grainy and while some people like that, they are also loving stupid and like bad things and bad things should happen to them.

NorgLyle
Sep 20, 2002

Do you think I posted to this forum because I value your companionship?

Synthbuttrange posted:

when there is no more room in hell, the bread will walk the earth

Everyone in my office heard me reading these two posts while I was supposed to be working. If I get fired, do I sue all of Something Awful or just PYF specifically?

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

A wine-poached pear is one of the best toppings for a Dutch baby

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What are quinces like? I've never had one. Never even seen on in a store, oddly.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Croatoan posted:

FALSE

Pears are grainy and while some people like that, they are also loving stupid and like bad things and bad things should happen to them.

I see you've only had under ripe, dry pears. A good quality, ripe pear is juicy and not in any way grainy. Please, though, continue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I like pears