Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

If you click the spot where they overlap it sends you to the secret mod forum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pablo Nergigante posted:

If you click the spot where they overlap it sends you to the secret mod forum

i don't want to get on any lists, so thanks for the tip

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

sector_corrector posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

sector_corrector posted:

Lol.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

sector_corrector posted:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

4) When typing in a post or reply, it will now autosave whatever you've typed, so if you accidentally close your browser or whatever, the poo poo you typed should still be there.

Lol that has been a feature for years.

crunk dork
Jan 15, 2006

Plutonis posted:

4) When typing in a post or reply, it will now autosave whatever you've typed, so if you accidentally close your browser or whatever, the poo poo you typed should still be there.

Lol that has been a feature for years.

I think there’s been a chrome extension forever that does 99% of the things on that list

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

sector_corrector posted:

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Congrats everyone. The website now has feature parity with the Android app that doesn't let you post threads.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Part of me really wants to see the twitter circle of people promoting their ADTRW and TFR and such posts to Twitter.

hi. psychotic who fantesizes about disembowelling racoons here. come read my posts about doming racoons for only 10 dollars on somethingawful dot com.

cliffyb: just ate a racoon lol

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

mysterious loyall X posted:

hi. psychotic who fantesizes about disembowelling racoons here. come read my posts about doming racoons for only 10 dollars on somethingawful dot com.

lol

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
ah, cool, just hit reply to this thread and it doubled the post i'd already made empty quoting lyle's post

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

sector_corrector posted:

ah, cool, just hit reply to this thread and it doubled the post i'd already made empty quoting lyle's post

New forum features! Wow! So exciting!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

egg it only saved my post in this thread . the post was egg

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

egg it only saved my post in this thread . the post was egg

pig egg

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Op the idea of creating a “good” off-site is bunk I’m afraid. Only the people who heard about it at the time will arrive which will include few epic other forums lunatics and mostly people you don’t want to see as far as non regulars, and the only other people will be regulars friends who have hosed up 4chan friends which will turn the forum into a nightmare world. It happens every time.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

they made a new badgame forum to keep out the pedos thats invite only. it has 3 members. im sure thats gonna do great lol

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Op the idea of creating a “good” off-site is bunk I’m afraid. Only the people who heard about it at the time will arrive which will include few epic other forums lunatics and mostly people you don’t want to see as far as non regulars, and the only other people will be regulars friends who have hosed up 4chan friends which will turn the forum into a nightmare world. It happens every time.

I would seriously just love to replicate this forum and style elsewhere

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

To me the best would be to simply hang up the gloves. Let’s face it. We’ve all been dying to get away from this life for years. But... sighs. I’ll see what I can do. Maybe I can get a last minute change through over at the Zeldathon HQ for this month.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Maybe resetera would be kind enough to host our humble subforum

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

To me the best would be to simply hang up the gloves. Let’s face it. We’ve all been dying to get away from this life for years. But... sighs. I’ll see what I can do. Maybe I can get a last minute change through over at the Zeldathon HQ for this month.

Time to go back to the old me *Puts on 4 sizes too big faux-silk DBZ button down and removes floorboards to reveal a dusty box of Magic cards I swore I would never look at again*

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Time to go back to the old me *Puts on 4 sizes too big faux-silk DBZ button down and removes floorboards to reveal a dusty box of Magic cards I swore I would never look at again*

Lol

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pablo Nergigante posted:

whispers

"And Shepherds we shall be For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

as you play a counterspell

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

John Wicking my way through a Russian bathhouse nightclub tossing Phyrexian Negators at the hired goons

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

John Wick breaking open his basement floor with a sledgehammer and opening an ornate wooden chest to retrieve the Nyko PS2/PS Pro Nuclear Green gaming controller.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

John Wicking my way through a Russian bathhouse nightclub tossing Phyrexian Negators at the hired goons

Phyrexia was so sick.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

John Wick breaking open his basement floor with a sledgehammer and opening an ornate wooden chest to retrieve the Nyko PS2/PS Pro Nuclear Green gaming controller.

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Phyrexia was so sick.

I never read any of the books or anything but piecing together the Lore from flavor text was fairly win.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

lmao

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Wormskull posted:

My brain is poisoned so I keep imagining this happening in Fortnite.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

driving a gokart im way too large for around in my front yard and speeding toward my house, screaming and drifting into a dead stop inches away from the wall

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pewdiepie posted:

My brain is poisoned so I keep imagining this happening in Fortnite.

As you should, brother.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
John Wick sneers down at the Russian syndicate boss, covered in bullet casings and the blood of his men.

"Why, why are you doing this? I have money, I can pay you!"

Wick throws a copy of Conker's Bad Fur Day onto the man's chest, and wordlessly chambers the first round of a fresh clip. The mob boss begins to sob silently and places his hands into a gesture of begging.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

lmfao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

*Looking at Dark Cloud 2 Prima strategy guide weapons section like a blueprint* Yeah, I'm thinking I'm back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Going on a murderous rampage because Russian mobsters broke into my house and destroyed my import copy of Densha de Go! 64 and the corresponding Taito train controller

• Locked thread