Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Lo and behold! A sphere!!!!

Wait we did this already. Uh well. Our guy finds himself at the bottom of a PRIMORDIAL SEA. There floats three different COLORED PARTICLES. They look TASTY. Yum yum. Which one shall we feast upon? RED, BLUE or GREEN?

Remember your choices henceforth shall forever influence this creature!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mummy Napkin
Red!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
GREEN

please

take the moon

by sebmojo
maybe blue idk

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Thats three different answers

I dont know what to do

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
someone please break this threeway tie

:ohdear: :f5:

FutonForensic

put some red in there

Plant MONSTER.

Red it is!

Plant MONSTER.

Oh my! That RED thing was quite delicious! Very umami. It seems that meal caused our friend to transform!

That savoury taste still lingers in its mind. Quickly, our bud takes notice of his new surroundings. Have eons actually passed?! There’s life abound! There can only be ONE life!! The PINK creature is called a stinging sea-pal, the BLUE spotty thing is a predatory globberclaw and then there’s the PURPLE haw-haw eel.

What to consume???

MockingQuantum

Gotta nom on some BLUE GLOBBERCLAW obviously

thank you luvcow for the sig

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

MockingQuantum posted:

Gotta nom on some BLUE GLOBBERCLAW obviously

take the moon

by sebmojo
eat it b4 it eats us first

----------------

Manifisto

spectres of autism posted:

eat it b4 it eats us first

Plant MONSTER.

Nice, we’re like some sort of salp now. Following a school of fishes brings us to three creatures hoping to grab a quick bite. We have the RED pinsh chrimp, a WHITE skull kraken and an ORANGE pokeyfish

alnilam

*chanting* Po Key Fish! Po key fish!n

e: maybe use claws to snip off pokeys first so as to not hurt mouth

Manifisto

alnilam posted:

but we could be a bone bud

actually all 3 choices seem good

take the moon

by sebmojo

Manifisto posted:

but we could be a bone bud

actually all 3 choices seem good

i wanna b a bone bud

----------------

MockingQuantum

i've never been a bone bud before, I'm curious to try it

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
just got the joke of 'skull kraken'

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
White skull kraken

MockingQuantum

Olive! posted:

just got the joke of 'skull kraken'

:vince:

idngi til just now

Plant MONSTER.

I googled it. Pokemon beat me to it apparently anyway i cant post atm because there's a big ol thunderstorm

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

alnilam posted:

e: maybe use claws to snip off pokeys first so as to not hurt mouth

but i'm torn because

i wanna b a bone bud

:ohdear:

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
Plant monster did you get a computer? I would deffo throw some money at a patreon for you if you need a computer. Thanks for giving us great threads

P.N.T.M.

tiny dinosaurs
:aaa: white skull kraken! :aaa:

but watch your soft skull :aaaaa:

Plant MONSTER.

blaise rascal posted:

Plant monster did you get a computer? I would deffo throw some money at a patreon for you if you need a computer. Thanks for giving us great threads

No computer yet. Just pencils, markers and phone. Which is like a computer. I-I don’t know if I’m comfy making a Patreon for a computer because I really just make threads when I’m bored and depressed lol

Oh

We ate the pokeyfish btw I figure first thing that gets more than 2 votes wins maybe

It seems our outer mesogleal layer has solidified slightly and has formed spikes. Cool. Eons of evolution have forced our creature’s eyes to push outwards and externalize. Swimming higher and higher, our guy spots another three creatures who look like they’d make great meals. We have a DIVING SEA PENGUIN, a MANTA DEATHRAY and a SNEAKY PEARL.

City of Glompton

eat the sneaky pearl please yum yum

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

take the moon

by sebmojo
dont eat the manta deathray its friggin sweet

----------------

Mummy Napkin
Sneaky pearl, of course.

Manifisto

well def do not eat the pingu, so I'm down with SNEAKY PEARL

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

City of Glompton posted:

eat the sneaky pearl please yum yum

Mummy Napkin posted:

Sneaky pearl, of course.

Manifisto posted:

well def do not eat the pingu, so I'm down with SNEAKY PEARL

and of course

dont eat the manta deathray its friggin sweet

Farecoal

There he go
sneaky pearl must be trying to hide a secret power

Plant MONSTER.

Ah sweet, the SNEAKY PEARL has given us the knowledge of SHELL. We are SNAIL.

Above: a brief retrospective of our lineage.

Now then. We have two options. Stay in the OCEAN or move onto LAND?

Manifisto

:five:

let's find a nice beach somewhere and have a peek at how the other half lives

Farecoal

There he go
land?? there’s no money in land! trust me boy, I’ve been in the ocean business for years, and I can spot a bubble waiting to be popped!

Plant MONSTER.

Someone break this tie before I break my ties with this earthly realm

alnilam

Farecoal posted:

land?? there’s no money in land! trust me boy, I’ve been in the ocean business for years, and I can spot a bubble waiting to be popped!

lol av post combo

i vote for land tho sorry

Plant MONSTER.

Brb making land

alnilam

better than making water am i right folks heh heh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

talkin bout pee

• Locked thread