Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MockingQuantum

ShortStack posted:

gravy. it's gravy right?

everything's gravy, baby

thank you luvcow for the sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShortStack

tinystax
groovy

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
"moist" is not the forbidden word, but it probably should be

Manifisto

ShortStack posted:

gravy. it's gravy right?

*scientist in white lab coat observes you curiously, looking up at the sky often. after quite a while she crosses something off of a clipboard.* hm, apparently not

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

*scientist in black lab coat is confronted by a P.E.T.A. member* "I am Mr. de Vil. You must have mistaken me for my wife, Cruella."

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

MockingQuantum

*video starts, shot of an empty asphalt parking lot. scientist in white lab coat steps into frame, holding a thick dictionary. opens the front cover and reads*

"alright, I guess I'll just--uh" *clears throat* "... A."

*looks over shoulder, up at sky, looks back to book*

"... Aardvark."

*stares at camera for a minute, unblinking. checks pockets, looks at the sole of left shoe, returns to book*

"Abacus."

*forgets camera is on, idly picks nose. Remembers camera is on, mouths "why are we doing this" to someone out of frame. Listens for a bit. makes a stinkface, mumbles about "forbidden word" being dumb and beneath their scientific talents*

*closes book*

*sighs*

*opens book*

"...Abbadon."

PhantomPayne

I should think before posting
a friend told me the forbidden word was pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis but if it really was pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis i wouldnt be able to finish my p

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
sherbet :grin:

City of Glompton

i bet the forbidden word rhymes with turf

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
if you make yr password the forbidden word the government can't hack u

Manifisto

PhantomPayne posted:

a friend told me the forbidden word was pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis but if it really was pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis i wouldnt be able to finish my p

City of Glompton posted:

i bet the forbidden word rhymes with turf

somewhere a teen is texting these suggestions to another teen with a lot of laughing and eye rolling emojis

elsewhere in a bunker a five star general has their hand on a DEFCON dial. they read these ideas, grunt, and move the dial ever so slightly lower

Papa Was A Video Toaster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ienp4J3pW7U

does this joke contain the forbidden word?

Manifisto

TVsVeryOwn posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ienp4J3pW7U

does this joke contain the forbidden word?

python was famous for trying to sneak the word past the bbc censors. did they succeed? according to john cleese, "well, we didn't manage to say it, but we didn't not say it, if you catch my drift." when the interviewer pressed cleese for clarity, he just shouted "ni!" in the interviewer's face until he left.

Amateur Saboteur

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
just sun-baking in my hammock. it's well into the afternoon and the mild sun is extremely friendly. in my daydream I become aware of the goofiest smile across my face, and its obvious the reason is because I know the word, and jill never tell a soul..

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Manifisto

Amateur Saboteur posted:

just sun-baking in my hammock. it's well into the afternoon and the mild sun is extremely friendly. in my daydream I become aware of the goofiest smile across my face, and its obvious the reason is because I know the word, and jill never tell a soul..

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
wangernumb

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Olive! posted:

wangernumb

Eleventy three

Twenty Four

TVsVeryOwn posted:

Eleventy three

I'm getting close!

kalel

TVsVeryOwn posted:

antiquing?

ShortStack

tinystax
ya'll it's obviously ___________

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Funch

buskets

Jamirokawaii

ulvir

i hope its not one of the "m words" from greece, such as "sing, m**e" or "perseus blocked m*****'s gaze with his shield"

Manifisto

the u.s. government once printed a bill that, when folded in a very specific way, displayed the forbidden word along with the face of the secretive god-emperor of the masons. once this was discovered, roaming bands of black-suited federal agents hunted down, collected, and destroyed every copy of that bill, by whatever means necessary. or at least nearly every copy: one still exists in the vatican, one in the nuclear-proof subcellar of the library of congress, and possibly one remains in the clutches of the subtle and fiendish supervillian, dr. earthdoom.

ty nesamdoom!

MockingQuantum

Manifisto posted:

the u.s. government once printed a bill that, when folded in a very specific way, displayed the forbidden word along with the face of the secretive god-emperor of the masons. once this was discovered, roaming bands of black-suited federal agents hunted down, collected, and destroyed every copy of that bill, by whatever means necessary. or at least nearly every copy: one still exists in the vatican, one in the nuclear-proof subcellar of the library of congress, and possibly one remains in the clutches of the subtle and fiendish supervillian, dr. earthdoom.

The twist: it was the Bill of Rights!!!

Papa Was A Video Toaster

MockingQuantum posted:

The twist: it was the Bill of Rights!!!

National Treasure: Wait, How Many of These Have We Made?

Manifisto

TVsVeryOwn posted:

National Treasure: [REDACTED]

MockingQuantum

TVsVeryOwn posted:

funny you should mention National Treasure, the plot of the next one is Nic Cage having to climb into Washington's head in mount rushmore to retrieve Washington's dentures, locked away there for a hundred years, so he can hook them up to electrodes. By using a precise sequence of electrical pulses recorded on the original draft of the Land Ordinance of 1785, the teeth will mutter the forbidden word, which Washington once heard from a Hessian soldier on his deathbed

take the moon

by sebmojo
the hessian soldier's deathbed or washington's?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

MockingQuantum

spectres of autism posted:

the hessian soldier's deathbed or washington's?

both, washington initially forgot it after valley forge but the ghost of the hessian soldier haunted mount vernon and ensured washington was reminded of it in his final moments

Mummy Napkin
*******!

PhantomPayne

I should think before posting
guys, guys! i just came back from that hellhole after fighting for my life and losing all of my ganja in the depths of hell, you wouldn't believe the amount of madness that exists, i just wanted to warn you before those things came back for me to never say di

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
The word is **GETS DROWNED OUT BY THE SOUND OF JACKHAMMERS, SIRENS, AIRPLANES AND HELICOPTERS**

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

alnilam

the beatles tried to tell me about the word, and look at them now

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Frankie Valli once said the word. They made a movie about it. Olivia Newton-John and John Travolta were never seen or heard from again.

kalel

the bird is the word

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I know the forbidden word

It's turf

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
n'**h

Molestationary Store

https://youtu.be/JwQI66VINqM

super sweet best pal

Semprini?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The X-man cometh
It's fu*k - the mystical spirit brought to us by Geo*ge Cl*nton and Boo*sy Collin*

• Locked thread