Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer
I'm either Leaving Las Vegas or Kiss of Death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coheed and Camembert
Feb 11, 2012
https://twitter.com/ericszyszka/status/1006588881783918592

I'm Vampire's Kiss years old. Did you know Cage was only 23 when he was in Moonstruck?

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

I watched xXx in prep for this episode and Vin looks so drat comfortable in that film: "Whaddya mean I can't wear a housecoat on this mission?" This episode was overall very solid. They get thick into impressions and tangents without losing the narrative.

My CageAge is Trapped In Paradise. Never seen it but it looks like Cage wears glasses so he looks just as dorky as his brothers in that film.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
Almost forty years in the business but he sat out 1985 entirely?

gently caress you, Nicolas Cage. We’re enemies now.

I misunderstood. I am Face/Off. All is forgiven.

Inkspot fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Jun 12, 2018

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Inkspot posted:

Almost forty years in the business but he sat out 1985 entirely?

gently caress you, Nicolas Cage. We’re enemies now.

I misunderstood. I am Face/Off. All is forgiven.

Hello CageAge buddy

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
:hfive:

I guess Con Air is also on the table but nah...

Vakal
May 11, 2008
Bringing out the Dead is something else as well.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Inkspot posted:

:hfive:

I guess Con Air is also on the table but nah...

My god, we got Face/Off and Con Air less than 3 weeks apart? What a magical year 1997 was.

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

I'm It Could Happen to You. Boo.

(I remember that movie being OK. But holy poo poo was Rosie Perez the loving worst in that movie).

Violator
May 15, 2003

Oh man, “I live for this poo poo!” is tremendous.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Violator posted:

Oh man, “I live for this poo poo!” is tremendous.

One could say, you live for that poo poo.

painynumbs
Apr 1, 2011
I LOVE PUTTING BEARTRAPS ON MY HEAD,,, BIIITCH

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

I'M VIN DIESEL AND THIS IS "THE STRANGERS"!

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
Jurassic world episode is great.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
It's a pretty good episode! I'm not quite as down on the movie as they are but it IS pretty loving stupid.

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

The surprise Ocean's 8 On Screen was really pleasant. It was pretty cute to see Andrew and Chelsea interact.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

GrandpaPants posted:

The surprise Ocean's 8 On Screen was really pleasant. It was pretty cute to see Andrew and Chelsea interact.

I'm seeing it tonight so I'll wait to listen, but good to know they threw the movie some attention.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

thrawn527 posted:

I'm seeing it tonight so I'll wait to listen, but good to know they threw the movie some attention.

Just finished my listen and it was positive

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Oh, well, that's all water under the bridge, as I always say. Water under the bridge!

I was perusing the Tribune after listening to the stellar XXX episode, and came across this trivia:

“In Colombia, Xander jumps a motocross bike over the barn where he'd been tied up. The building explodes with careful pyrotechnics, and Xander makes it safely to the other side. This stunt had never been done before for any film.”

... what?

Captain Hotbutt
Aug 18, 2014

BigglesSWE posted:

Jurassic world episode is great.

I'm gonna have to subscribe to the Patreon...aren't I?

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

Verily, the whip is ghost riding.

No one had rode a motorcycle across the top of an exploding building before, I think.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Captain Hotbutt posted:

I'm gonna have to subscribe to the Patreon...aren't I?

I think it’s worth it, but then it’s the only Patreon I got going so...

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

I'm glad they brought the giant woman ball stomping fetish back for the Jurassic World episode.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Elderbean posted:

I'm glad they brought the giant woman ball stomping fetish back for the Jurassic World episode.

Stephen has a very good edging-creep voice.

Doobie Keebler
May 9, 2005

That xXx episode had me laughing. I had to shut the podcast off after some of the "I live for this poo poo! Bitch." lines. The guys were so in to it. "Gettin' kidnapped? I live for this poo poo!" It's right up there with the Optimus Prime impression. "I'm coming for you, Maker. Prepare to get hosed."

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Did we talk about how extremely, extremely stoned crabin is on the thundercats AD? It sounds like he's podcasting while lying face down.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Sounds like he's in the optimal state to watch and talk about Thundercats!

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

well why not posted:

Did we talk about how extremely, extremely stoned crabin is on the thundercats AD? It sounds like he's podcasting while lying face down.

AceOfFlames posted:

Regarding this latest Animation Damnation ep (Thundercats)... Is it just me or was Chris Cabin high as gently caress?

AceOfFlames fucked around with this message at 11:45 on Jun 16, 2018

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013
holy hell Cabin's high as gently caress on that AD episode and it's the best thing :3:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

well why not posted:

I thought you guys were kidding but God drat. It's hilarious.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

he's equally high on the latest Patreon exclusive. patreon land is truly WHM extreme

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

Nothing but clowns down here.
I don’t understand Eric Syska’s running gag on the Jurassic World episode about Dr. Pepper and Mr. Popcorn. Anyone got anything on this?

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things

clown shoes posted:

I don’t understand Eric Syska’s running gag on the Jurassic World episode about Dr. Pepper and Mr. Popcorn. Anyone got anything on this?

He made a dumb gag that he saw the movie with his best friends and then said Dr. Pepper. So its mostly just riffing back on that while Steve pretends to be offended because 'I thought I was your best friend???'.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Jurassic Park 3 is up!

Raptorhead

Captain Hotbutt
Aug 18, 2014
I won't spoil it, but Eric goes all-in on an archaeologist-based bet that had me laughing like a maniac on the train to work.

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

Nothing but clowns down here.
I am loving all this Jurassic Park content. I hope they do an on screen for the new one.

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

I like the theory that Dr Grant took on the job to repair his balls.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I love every Jurassic Park movie cause I just do. They’re still right but you can tell they kinda enjoy them cause they have fuckin dinosaurs.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

As a major Bruce Springsteen fanatic, this last episode was pretty great for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Random Integer
Oct 7, 2010

Captain Hotbutt posted:

I won't spoil it, but Eric goes all-in on an archaeologist-based bet that had me laughing like a maniac on the train to work.

I used to be an Archaeologist and hearing someone mistake Archaeology for Palaeontology gives me a nervous tic now. Palaeontologists are the ones who study dinosaurs! Theyre completely different things people!