Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Wormskull posted:

Majora’s Mask moon looming over the town.

Dawn of the final day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

I only lurk this forum, but it really is the most pleasant video games forum I've read.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Oh yeah. The only thing I remember about Senran was that Dark Tzitzimin (?) guy who posted epic novella length screeds about it on a daily basis, and I think still does to this day.

That man is seriously epic.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Azraelle posted:

I only lurk this forum, but it really is the most pleasant video games forum I've read.

Post dude, the only rule is you have to like games.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Hi. My name is julio, and I like fallout 4.

Matt Lindland
Feb 10, 2018

SHUT THE FUCK UP KEVEN

ALSO GJ BUYING A NEW ACCOUNT LIKE A GODDAMN COWARD
YOU USELESS WHITE NOISE POSTER

YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE THE BOLF RAMSHIELD YOU SO RICHLY DESERVE

now with professional animation

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Oh yeah. The only thing I remember about Senran was that Dark Tzitzimin (?) guy who posted epic novella length screeds about it on a daily basis, and I think still does to this day.

That guy posts in every forum about whatever you're allowed to talk about in that forum that has the biggest tits and the most skulls on it.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
I will be on the Retro gaming sub forum on Erowid

Der-Wreck
Feb 13, 2006
Friday nights are for Wapner!

Azraelle posted:

Same here. Def want to post but wasn't sure if there was some sort of rite of passage. If liking games is all there is to it then I'm down... to post.

Givin
Jan 24, 2008
Givin of the Internet Hates You
I like Imp Zone because there are a lot of posts from people who are playing video game classics for the first time and I get to relive the feels I had when I played through them.

BBG also inspired me to play through all the Dragon Quest games a few summers ago.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Der-Wreck posted:

Same here. Def want to post but wasn't sure if there was some sort of rite of passage. If liking games is all there is to it then I'm down... to post.
As long as you don't post like an insane jackass you're good.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Der-Wreck posted:

Here’s a message to you who should have never posted something like this, and to other lurkers before they make the mistake, but the key to posting is do it like your supposed to be posting. Not being annoying like you know no one wants to read your trash, or to be like I was just scared all this time. Cheers.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Givin posted:

I like Imp Zone because there are a lot of posts from people who are playing video game classics for the first time and I get to relive the feels I had when I played through them.

BBG also inspired me to play through all the Dragon Quest games a few summers ago.
Imp Zone completely rekindled my love of gaming. I'd sold my massive collection of games to a friend when I started having to move around a lot. It kind of killed my desire to game, so when I first started posting here I didn't even own any consoles. I just wanted to start playing games again, and people here had good taste and a lot of recommendations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Uh, not to flame you out of posting, but you know. You don’t have to hide unless your planning to be a little hosed up freak.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Uh, not to flame you out of posting, but you know. You don’t have to hide unless your planning to be a little hosed up freak.

that my plan for 2020 so lets see if imp zo e is still around then :cheerdoge:

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

FactsAreUseless posted:

Imp Zone completely rekindled my love of gaming. I'd sold my massive collection of games to a friend when I started having to move around a lot. It kind of killed my desire to game, so when I first started posting here I didn't even own any consoles. I just wanted to start playing games again, and people here had good taste and a lot of recommendations.

gaming owns

it's refreshing to read posts about people who actually enjoy games

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

the jokes own too

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

An Imp Zone success story.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

I don’t plan to be a hosed up little freak . it just happens -my bumper sticker

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

FactsAreUseless posted:

imo everyone's taste is really bad except mine

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

mysterious loyall X posted:

imo everyone's taste is really bad except mine

Yeah except mine is even better

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

This.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Ragg posted:

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Wormskull posted:

You don't have to be a hosed up little freak to post here.... but it sure helps

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Basically, everyone here has two personalities.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Ragg posted:

You two have the worst taste of any I’ve encountered in my long years of posting.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Knuc U Kinte posted:

You two have the worst taste of any I’ve encountered in my long years of posting.

:gonk:

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

frank.club

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I came to IZ when the smash thread migrated here too and it's weird to think that was over 4 years ago now.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

*eyeing the people that came with the smash thread* holy poo poo that makes so much sense

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

This is my home Hormel.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Ragg posted:

thats true

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Ragg posted:

Nice rare Cake.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

it's really loving bizarre how this is literally the only good videogame forum on the entire internet

Vale Tudo UOL...

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

HORMELCHILI posted:

*eyeing the people that came with the smash thread* holy poo poo that makes so much sense

What possible quarrel could you have with Evil Eagle.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i dont have a quarrel with anyone it just makes a lot of sense

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

I just started posting idk

I love it here

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

HORMELCHILI posted:

i dont have a quarrel with anyone it just makes a lot of sense

It really does...

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

net cafe scandal posted:

What possible quarrel could you have with Evil Eagle.

EE indisputably loves the entire Sonic series, even to the point of apparent self-harm (see: the Wii Sonic games, Sonic Colors etc) and that may be odd to some people... But, as someone who loves the Call of Duty campaigns (Ghosts and WWII included) I feel like I don’t have the right to judge another Imp’s dedication to a game series.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

The Wii games aside from Colors are horrible lol. As are Sonic Forces and Sonic 06. Accurate otherwise and I won't judge you for liking CoD campaigns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle has said on multiple occasions that he loves Skyward Sword and wants to kiss it.

• Locked thread