Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
I don’t suppose there’s a way to watch HHH and Undertaker in 1.5x speed is there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Blaise330 posted:

I don’t suppose there’s a way to watch HHH and Undertaker in 1.5x speed is there?

Not unless they upload the match to YouTube. Or obviously :filez: and using your media player of choice to speed it up.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Gonzo McFee posted:

How dare you mock Tribute to the Troops.

Ah, gently caress. Point taken.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Blaise330 posted:

Humans haven't yet invented a technology where either of their entrances can be shrunk down to viewing within merely a 3-minute timespan, unfortunately

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

Blaise330 posted:

The secret reason why WWE Network hasn't moved to HTML5

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Why would you want to watch a HHH/Undertaker match in 2018

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

I can't wait to see wwe air an australian propaganda video about how the new regime is letting koalas drive

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.
Why would you want to fast forward through a Triple H Big Match Entrance? They are the best thing about him.

I can get fast forwarding through Undertaker's entrance, though. That one hinges purely on nostalgia, and it's getting increasingly difficult to be nostalgic about the Undertaker because they don't use him to show me how great my childhood was, they show him to tell me that I've gotten loving old, like him.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

a new study bible! posted:

I totally forgot that there's a takeover tomorrow.

Hype.

Sweating my rear end off in Chicago. Starting to get hype.

Roque11
Aug 7, 2016
If I was in charge I would book Finn Balor to win the men's Money in the Bank match, Becky Lynch to win the women's briefcase and then have Jordan Devlin win the UK tournament and take the title from Pete Dunne.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

All countries are bad, WWE must hold all future shows at Outer Heaven.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
My favorite part of wrestling is that you can check out any time you like but you can never leave.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Vince looks like a corpse in thst video

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Chyna should have won the title in 1999

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Benne posted:

Why would you want to watch a HHH/Undertaker match in 2018
Related: Cena/HHH at GRR was straight out of 1985 lol

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

oldpainless posted:

Vince looks like a corpse in thst video

Vince died years ago but continues running WWE on willpower and spite

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Roman Reigns will feel right at home inside a cricket arena.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Blaise330 posted:

Judging by Taker/Cena at Mania, the entrances will be longer than the match. It's probably all he can do anymore.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Germansimp posted:

Not unless they upload the match to YouTube. Or obviously :filez: and using your media player of choice to speed it up.

This is how I need to start watching these shows once again. That's what I used to do before the network...

deadkiller615
Aug 7, 2007
yea, I kill dead stuff. so what?

Astro7x posted:

This is how I need to start watching these shows once again. That's what I used to do before the network...

Who's Paul Danley?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/adamhillmedia/status/1007983200893898752

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
I bet Undertaker vs HHH wont even have Shawn Michaels there to cry during it

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

John Dudebro posted:

I can't wait to see wwe air an australian propaganda video about how the new regime is letting koalas drive

gently caress no that'd be awful. Do you not know how stupid the Koala is? The Koala is the only creature alive that, as its main source of 'nutrition' eats poisonous leaves that provide no nutritional value. They chew until their teeth fall out, and their survival mechanism, because they're so lax and drugged out from the poison coursing through their veins is in fact, the poison coursing through their veins. Every predator knows not to eat a Koala, because a Koala is basically a big failure turtle of poison.

Now if they let Kangaroo's drive we'd probably wind up with less Kangaroo-related auto accidents.

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Onmi posted:

gently caress no that'd be awful. Do you not know how stupid the Koala is? The Koala is the only creature alive that, as its main source of 'nutrition' eats poisonous leaves that provide no nutritional value. They chew until their teeth fall out, and their survival mechanism, because they're so lax and drugged out from the poison coursing through their veins is in fact, the poison coursing through their veins. Every predator knows not to eat a Koala, because a Koala is basically a big failure turtle of poison.

Now if they let Kangaroo's drive we'd probably wind up with less Kangaroo-related auto accidents.

They should air those stoner sloth anti drug ads again. They were the best and Convinced me that all buses and trains should be driven by sloths. Roos would make wicked cab drivers though.

Flight Bisque
Feb 23, 2008

There is, surprisingly, always hope.
I hope Elias gets to have a concert with the Wiggles. :shobon:

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
And that was just the developmental brand! Imagine how good of a ppv the real pros are gonna put on guys

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

tweet my meat posted:

And that was just the developmental brand! Imagine how good of a ppv the real pros are gonna put on guys

Jinder/Roman. Same arena. I'm quite looking forward to the reaction.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Guys, this is your regular reminder that WWE PPVs may be dull and lifeless but Takeovers always deliver :)

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
I love ppv's that have a takeover because I never feel bad about skipping most of the main show.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Don't let dumb idiots tell you that the end of ciampa gargano was bad. It was loving great.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

The_Rob posted:

Don't let dumb idiots tell you that the end of ciampa gargano was bad. It was loving great.

I was there live and the entire crowd died at that moment, but it was loving prefect. What an amazing match!

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Ciampa vs Gargano III is going to have to be in Wakanda at the edge of a waterfall or something.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Blaise330 posted:

Ciampa vs Gargano III is going to have to be in Wakanda at the edge of a waterfall or something.

King Ciampa orders that all crutches be burned... but one (in camo) is saved!

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Blaise330 posted:

Between the campy melodrama and the constant callbacks to previous matches, I think on top of a Metal Gear is the only suitable venue. (Plus I'm pretty sure that DIY used the MGS/Blade Runner font in their entrance video)

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
Can't wait to not go to that lovely MCG show.

GlenMR
Dec 11, 2005

What is this emotion called "criminal negligence"?
If only they had NXT running at Festival Hall the night before.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

GlenMR posted:

If only they had NXT running at Festival Hall the night before.

That would be so dope.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
RIP Ciampa and Gargano; dead from murdering each other to death.

My god, that streetfight. Such carnage.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Do you guys think they'll be smart and have Roman/Jinder go less than a minute?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Incessant Excess posted:

Do you guys think they'll be smart and have Roman/Jinder go less than a minute?

Nah

• Locked thread