Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

hiddenmovement posted:

Never buy anything news ltd ever and shun the companies that advertise through them

The correct and right opinion about News Corpse. Don't even click on their links

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

Meanwhile Sandringham (St. Kilda reserves) didn't kick a goal in absolutely horrific conditions at Williamstown Oval.

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS

Windmill Hut posted:

Meanwhile Sandringham (St. Kilda reserves) didn't kick a goal in absolutely horrific conditions at Williamstown Oval.

Williamstown 11.11 77
Sandringham 0.9 9

I guess the conditions were only horrific at whichever end the Saints were kicking to

strap on revenge
Apr 8, 2011

that's my thing that i say
shits me to no end when the opposition team gets all the lucky bounces and right spot/right time wins. they definitely outplayed the cats but it's been frustrating to watch as a cats fan

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
That Rioli chase and goal was beautiful.

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

"Most mornings I'll apologise in advance to my wife."
I'm not too mad about it, they moved the ball better through the middle and looked that much more dangerous in attack as a result

gently caress its cold here

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.

boy undead posted:

Meanwhile on BigFooty, Saints supporters are having an argument about which players Richo hugged after the win and what it means for the club culture

They are, without question, the dumbest bunch of fucks these days.

racing identity
Apr 5, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Nutsngum posted:

They are, without question, the dumbest bunch of fucks these days.

According to the Adelaide sub-forum, a shadowy cabal of (((Board Members))) are forcing Don Pyke to pick David Mackay and Sam Jacobs every week for sinister, yet unspecified reasons

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

The internet is a bad place full of broken people and you should pretty much only use it to shop and pay bills

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

:qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq:
Noice, demons back in the top 4 despite not playing this weekend. Another several more byes this year and we can lock in that finals spot

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Baby you can shout at me,
But you can't need my eyes.
Hardwick pulling a Britney fan for his diving fucboi I see

LEAVE ALex alone :qq:

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Please bitches. If nothing else I am a gentleman

hiddenmovement posted:

The internet is a bad place full of broken people and you should pretty much only use it to shop and pay bills

boy undead
Nov 11, 2006

time to get prolific with
the whiz kid
Alright that Rioli effort was pretty good

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib
Yep, crows fans have lost the plot

https://twitter.com/_WeWantAnswers_/status/1008166035881508865

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011
That font though :eyepop:

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

"What is our fitness coaches doing?"

"Updates on the website photo gallery hasn't been updated since last year"

"Contracts, does Roy Sloane and Tom Lynch want to sign on"

This guy could have a better grasp of english

thepokey
Jul 20, 2004

Let me start off with a basket of chips. Then move on to the pollo asado taco.
Guys, Dimma is very upset. Please stop picking on Rance

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib
If Rance stops diving people will stop complaining

well, maybe.

drunkill fucked around with this message at 15:47 on Jun 17, 2018

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

Kangaroos hate Hasselblads
Dimma is better off telling the Ch 7 commentators to layoff on the sycophantic calling of Rance, then you'd only have Melb supporters to deal with and not the entire AFL community.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Saints fans aren’t even the worst at being mental :sigh:

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Oh dear. So, how about Norwood, eh? Let's talk SANFL for a while.

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.
This whole Adelaide thing is going to end up with bodies in barrels isnt it.

racing identity
Apr 5, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Nutsngum posted:

Just the hamstrings

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib

Nutsngum posted:

How do we know that this didn't begin with snowtown?

racing identity
Apr 5, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
I too lust for the blood of the Adelaide front office, but my insane manifesto will be grammatically and stylistically coherent.

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

I’m disappointed it wasn’t done in type cut from magazines tbh

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.

Solemn Sloth posted:

I’m disappointed it wasn’t done in type cut from Jake Lever’s Crows guernsey.

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

Solemn Sloth posted:

I’m disappointed it wasn’t done in type cut from magazines tbh

Or wasn't finished with a bunch of Zodiac killer style code symbols

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

racing identity posted:

Just the hamstrings

Hamstrings in the haystacks

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

A boy of African heritage was allegedly racially taunted in a private school football match before he was struck behind play and had five teeth knocked out.

The incident, which unfolded on Saturday as home team The Geelong College took on Haileybury College in an Associated Public Schools match, is now being investigated by both schools.

Witnesses said a Haileybury College player repeatedly hurled racist taunts at the Geelong College player before striking him as the third quarter drew to a close.

"It was a very strong strike on the jaw. It looked deliberate," one witness said.

"He fell to the ground and was quite shocked and there was blood coming from his mouth. You wouldn't expect that sort of incident to happen on a football field."

It's understood the teenager suffered a suspected fracture to the jaw, had five teeth knocked out and was in severe trauma. He was taken to hospital by ambulance shortly after the incident and spent the night in hospital.

“The resulting injuries appeared more like a traffic accident trauma than a schoolboy fight on a football field,” another man, who did not want to be named, said.

It's understood the Haileybury player was removed from the field following alleged attack.

Staff and parents who watched the game said they were shocked by the incident.

"The fact that this kind of thing happens in schoolboy sport is incomprehensible," one man said.

An Ambulance Victoria spokeswoman said paramedics arrived at the scene shortly before 12.30pm.

She said a teenage boy was taken to Geelong University Public Hospital with upper body injuries and he was in a stable condition.

Haileybury College principal Derek Scott said the incident was being investigated by the school and he could not provide further comment.

It's understood that video footage of the incident will be examined as part of the investigation.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

It's those African gangs that are to blame, I tell you *writes a check to the Haileybury Old Scholars foundation with "Don't punish this good lad for others mistakes" in the note fiel*

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

The use of the phrase "schoolboy" before mentioning oh yeah these kids are teenagers seems like trying to minimise things off the bat to protect the assailant.

That's straight up assault.

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Hmmm but have you considered that he is a promising athlete and it would be a real shame to ruin his life for wkrlghnmalkbh agb

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib
Alex Silvagni has done his Achilles: http://www.carltonfc.com.au/news/2018-06-18/silvagnis-season-over

This could end his career, can we just not play until next year?

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

How the gently caress did his PE teacher not pull him way way wayyyyyy before he knocked the poor kid the gently caress out?

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

Kangaroos hate Hasselblads
Seize all private school assets, cancel public funding of private education and demand repayment, for a start.

I don't think I'm over reacting here.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

hiddenmovement posted:

How the gently caress did his PE teacher not pull him way way wayyyyyy before he knocked the poor kid the gently caress out?

Yeah, one racial taunt and he should've been straight off. It's not quite clear from the article if it was happening all game or if it was "gently caress you n-word" *pow*

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

I feel like the word “repeatedly” is key there.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Solemn Sloth posted:

I feel like the word “repeatedly” is key there.

True

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015