Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RMZXAnarchy
Sep 9, 2011

*Insert Sailor Jupiter joke here*
Cursed rolls?

Mephistopheles rolls are cursed. That's the surefire sign to give up rolling.

Raikou loving hates me. I've spent every single quartz and summon ticket i've gotten off this event and got gently caress and all.

I want that hug :(

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
The minute I got perma Rider Kintoki I immediately NP5'd him, max Fou'd him, max ascended him, and got both his first and second skill nearly to max. Once again, foiled by the lack of common gems, not able to pump his third skill very high. Curse you F/GO and your weird drop rates.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

I have literally 3 blue rider gems to my name and it is a huge loving bummer.

Why did this event not have shop geeeems.

VgameT
Dec 31, 2007

therefore I only muttered "neu"

RMZXAnarchy posted:

Cursed rolls?

Mephistopheles rolls are cursed. That's the surefire sign to give up rolling.

https://twitter.com/vgamet/status/920232576018653184

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Gologle posted:

The minute I got perma Rider Kintoki I immediately NP5'd him, max Fou'd him, max ascended him, and got both his first and second skill nearly to max. Once again, foiled by the lack of common gems, not able to pump his third skill very high. Curse you F/GO and your weird drop rates.

Oh Snapple! posted:

I have literally 3 blue rider gems to my name and it is a huge loving bummer.

Why did this event not have shop geeeems.

When we get the Oni's back we can farm the 1BP Green Oni for blue gems. I know your pain friends.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
So my final impressions on the event and characters: Roman is a man of fine taste, Raikou is not as mentally ill as I initially thought, but still has issues, Shuten x Kintoki 5ever, Ushiwakamaru is terrifying and adorable at once and should probably be a Berserker, Benkei is a great idiot, Fumma is wonderful and I want to see him and Kintoki team up again, Kintoki is loving awesome, but we all knew that, I'm glad Ibaraki's suffering continues.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Onigashima is a good event, boys.

Now if only the raid reruns and Raksasha nodes would open a day early.

Rorahusky
Nov 12, 2012

Transform and waaauuuugh out!
I ended up making out like a bandit in Oni. Two Momzerkers, Banana Oni, and enough Ninjas to fully NP5 everyone's favorite Pheasent.

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
Well, despite being a lowbie I did get one Golden Bear Lighter. Let’s all thank friends will high level supports that have an event CE equipped.

My question is will I lose the item if I do not ascend Kintoki by the end of the even?

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

No, you keep the item. Really, really suggest trying to get the other lighters, though. Kintoki's on a Reverse S curve so he really wants those last levels.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

:hai:

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice

Unlucky7 posted:

Well, despite being a lowbie I did get one Golden Bear Lighter. Let’s all thank friends will high level supports that have an event CE equipped.

My question is will I lose the item if I do not ascend Kintoki by the end of the even?

You still have a while to climb the ladder. Hey, what's your friend code? We will bury you with even more high level friends than you have AP to use in a day.

The items don't go away after the event either.

E: your ingame name is Max, right?

Ashsaber fucked around with this message at 07:08 on Jun 21, 2018

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib

Ashsaber posted:

You still have a while to climb the ladder. Hey, what's your friend code? We will bury you with even more high level friends than you have AP to use in a day.

Id is 783,223,961

Thanks!

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I just wanted a ninja man...:smith:

A GODDAMN TYPO
Oct 22, 2008

Ashsaber posted:

238,518,355 is me, IGN is Matt.

I also need to climb the ladder and also figure out where is best to grind.

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib

Ashsaber posted:

Yes, thank you!

The man called M
Dec 25, 2009

THUNDERDOME ULTRALOSER

I wanna get buried, too!

Didn't have any Jack friends, so I had to use Shuten for the Red Oni.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Haha, rolled Raikou, my luck is crazy swingy.

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

Got Mordred from a ticket to chuck into my AOE saber pile.

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

Always down to friend some goons. Got a 94 JAlter with Sumo on, for bullying mama.

The man called M
Dec 25, 2009

THUNDERDOME ULTRALOSER

So, I’m assuming the best strategy to maximizing your damage score is to do the Hardest Raid and and dish out the biggest asswhuping you can?

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009

The man called M posted:

So, I’m assuming the best strategy to maximizing your damage score is to do the Hardest Raid and and dish out the biggest asswhuping you can?

Depends if you can inflict 4.5M damage. If you can then yes, otherwise do the 2BP 3M damage one since it's trivial to inflict 3M damage with a strong friend.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

The man called M posted:

If you can do at least 4.5m before dying, do the 3bp. If you can't, just do the 2bp 3m HP raid, pretty much.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

The man called M posted:

Shortest in terms of dots spent, but in real time doing the 3 million might faster unless you have power setup already since you can easily clear it in 2-3 turns. A friend's Jalter (if you don't have one yourself) can easily one shot the boss pretty easily.

Piell fucked around with this message at 21:01 on Jun 21, 2018

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
shoutout to any goon that have the ce that gives bonuses for the rarest currency

brainwrinkle
Oct 18, 2009

What's going on in here?
Buglord
Are the shop prices higher in this event than most of the previous ones, or am I imagining things?

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
They're balanced for the best nodes which we don't have yet

Rorahusky
Nov 12, 2012

Transform and waaauuuugh out!
The quest to unlock the best nodes for grinding will unlock later tonight, once the Ushi Gozen Slain raid has timed out. Week one was the main raids, week 2 was the Rakshasa quests and the Refights against the Oni.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

hot springs and tower are good enough nodes for coral and baskets respectively, at least if you've got access to multiple event CEs. brocade farming will suck until the last nodes unlock.

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
So after the final raid times out we can still farm the Oni rematches for damage points, right? Will there be a rematch for the final raid?

Unlucky7 fucked around with this message at 01:43 on Jun 22, 2018

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

Unlucky7 posted:

So after the final raid times out we can still farm the Oni rematches for damage points, right? Will there be a rematch for the final raid?

No rematch for Ushi Gozen, so presumably these few remaining hours are the last chance to fight her. Supposedly there should be oni rematches and their slain versions from then until the end of the event.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Bleh, after finishing the Guda event I must say majin Okita is pretty lame. Maybe if she had a 50% NP boost.

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010
Lol, she's probably the second strongest alter ego in the game right now, don't be ridiculous.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Who cares about the stupid Shinsengumi manslayer.

Give us more Nobuuuuuu!

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Alterkita has very good np gain, though

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
I'm just rerunning the 2BP to get as many gems as possible.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
Cinnamon Souji is very good if the plethora of sweet fanart is anything to go by.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Calling people with dark skintones cinnamon is weird unless youre shaft

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=67852797

Mini Melt is incredibly powerful.

Endorph posted:

servants you'll want to level for camelot:

ideally, you'll want aoe sabers, lancers, and archers, and two single target sabers, lancers, and archers.

a strong single target berserker can help with a couple of the boss fights.

there's a boss fight where the enemy team is nothing but assassins, you'll want good AOE casters and maybe a support Xuanzang for it.

You'll want decently strong assassins and riders for one specific boss fight.

The final boss is a dragon lancer which means that Siegfried is meta.

I'd reocmmend something like (only listing 3*s and below and welfares)

AOE Archers: Nobunaga, Arash, Kid Gil
ST Archers: Euryale, Robin Hood
AOE Lancers: Romulus? Uh, you probably have Liz since she's been in since the start.
ST Lancers: Cu, Proto Cu
Sabers: Caesar is all you got, my mang. Also maybe Lily

misc: Hans is a great help, Mata Hari can be surprisingly useful if you pair her with Euryale and Stheno.

Put Sacred Shroud of Magdelene on Leonidas and watch him laugh at the stupid apes trying to kill him except Moedred/Nito/Laltria.

Endorph posted:

Calling people with dark skintones cinnamon is weird unless youre shaft

I can't speak for the guy but I assume he meant in the 'precious cinnamon bun' sense.

Because yes, Okitan is a precious cinnamon bun.