Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

Digirat posted:

Monster hunter world

Is your Palico named Drugs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FanaticalMilk
Mar 11, 2011

I've been playing through Dark Souls and hopefully I'll finally finish it this time.

Egg Buddies:

and praying to the Fair Lady

Oh poo poo oh poo poo oh poo poo:

Trying to convince Solaire to help me kill a drake:

Then some dude in Mordor started talking poo poo from a bush after I whooped his rear end:

I met a gnome plumber in Fallout 3:

And then discovered some new fetishes in Alice: Madness Returns:

NSFW

FanaticalMilk fucked around with this message at 21:58 on Jun 24, 2018

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

FanaticalMilk posted:

Flight sims are your answer:

all that so the dude can fly a virtual sailplane lol what a fuckin waste

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger
It seems like there's a point where your money would just be better spent getting a pilot's license.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

FanaticalMilk posted:

And then discovered some new fetishes in Alice: Madness Returns:

NSFW

It wasn’t perfect but man I loved that game so much.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

Keeshhound posted:

It seems like there's a point where your money would just be better spent getting a pilot's license.

All I can imagine is them spending every day insisting that they don't notice the seams.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

John Murdoch posted:

All I can imagine is them spending every day insisting that they don't notice the seams.

The seams I could put up with.

Every monitor having its colour and picture settings all a bit different? Madness.

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Oh, well, that's all water under the bridge, as I always say. Water under the bridge!

Kilometers Davis posted:

It wasn’t perfect but man I loved that game so much.

It was very haunting at times, and not always in a tryhard way. The level where you're going through the snowy, mountainous landscape with all of the big yetis and stuff did an admirable job of making almost everything look like puppet work. The score was really, really good too. Very underrated.

Sylink
Apr 17, 2004

Keeshhound posted:

Maybe, its 3 to 4k to do that, then maybe 100 usd an hour to fly whenever.

Nude
Nov 16, 2014

I have no idea what I'm doing.

FanaticalMilk posted:

Flight sims are your answer:

My favorite thing about this pick is the tiny little keyboards scattered around to accommodate for turning in your chair.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
That dude's mind was blown by invention of narrow bezel LCD's, I imagine.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Keeshhound posted:

Like, at that point just build a loving Hatz Bi-Plane that you'll be able to sit inside of and fly yourself

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

they're silly but I have a hard time shaming someone for just being really obsessed with planes. :shobon:

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Also, just from the picture dude is pretty old, he may not be able to pass a flight medical to get a license.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

Getting your private license costs thousands of dollars and a minimum of like 80 hours flight time. Throw in another couple of grand for the instrument rating, and about 10k more for a multi engine or commercial license.

Getting a bunch of crt’s from work seems easier to me.

Katty!
Aug 26, 2015

Chillin'

Dishonored 2 📷

haldolium
Oct 22, 2016

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Clickin on these seem like bullshit links

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

What host is that? Why did I experience it?

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Junkie Disease posted:

They work fine for me :shrug:

.TakaM
Oct 30, 2007

this gamecube took hours to make

haldolium
Oct 22, 2016

Junkie Disease posted:

Seems like your internet is bullshit?! But I can direct post them as well, I thought it might be more convenient not posting 30mb for 3 pictures in a forum post but maybe thats just me

PS its not imgur

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Abload.de is good for when you need/want high quality images to stay as a PNG because imgur automatically makes anything bigger than 1080p or a certain filesize into a JPG, which is not what you want in a thread about high quality graphically intensive screenshots.

Vinylshadow
Mar 20, 2017

The last is in actual in-game screenshot of TF2 whereas the others were in GMOD

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
DCS World, both vids taken by another nerd.

https://giant.gfycat.com/AcclaimedDownrightAlligator.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/e0Sywmu.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/nmSBdo3.mp4

Rampant Dwickery
Nov 12, 2011

Comfy and cozy.
Been playing through The Witcher 3 again.

God this game is gorgeous.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

64fanatic
Oct 21, 2008

So crazy? DON'T MIND IF I DO!
Someone remade Farm from Killing Floor 1 for the second game, and added some rather impressive lighting and mood.

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.

Rampant Dwickery posted:

Been playing through The Witcher 3 again.

God this game is gorgeous.

Yeap

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

That bird is weirdly polygonal, but I guess the camera isn’t usually that close.

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
Yeah during gameplay you absolutely don't see them closely enough to notice. Understandably the devs did not account for Ansel's free cam in their prop bird detail level.

Rampant Dwickery
Nov 12, 2011

Comfy and cozy.

Nordick posted:

Yeah during gameplay you absolutely don't see them closely enough to notice. Understandably the devs did not account for Ansel's free cam in their prop bird detail level.

Yeah...Shame they decided to focus on one particular bird in one of the cutscenes.

That said, their character and monster design is just magnificent.

Akuma
Sep 11, 2001

Seems like your resolution is a bit weirdo there, friendo

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Really feeling bummed right now that CDPR didn’t add a photo mode to the game for us console folks. I have a handful of nice screens from TW3 but they’re obviously very limited. Photo mode should be mandatory for every game.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Kilometers Davis posted:

Really feeling bummed right now that CDPR didn’t add a photo mode to the game for us console folks. I have a handful of nice screens from TW3 but they’re obviously very limited. Photo mode should be mandatory for every game.

If you have an Nvidia card Ansel is now integrated into basically every game, including TW3.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

exquisite tea posted:

If you have an Nvidia card Ansel is now integrated into basically every game, including TW3.

I don’t do pc gaming outside of a few random games (+macOS only). If I did I’d be all about Ansel. Seems awesome.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

Rampant Dwickery posted:

That said, their character and monster design is just magnificent.

They do recycle faces quite a bit on minor characters but it's only really noticeable if you look for it (except for the one old man face you see on quite a few quest characters)

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.

exquisite tea posted:

It's not quite that common just yet, sadly. There were 28 supported games last October, 35 in April. So it's spreading, but it'll probably be a while before most new 3d games have it.

Kilometers Davis posted:

I don’t do pc gaming outside of a few random games (+macOS only). If I did I’d be all about Ansel. Seems awesome.

It is pretty great. Funny thing is, I've done this kind of freecam screenshooting (with console commands) in Bethesda games for a long time, since Oblivion even. Ansel just makes it a bit more convenient and adds a bunch of filters and other graphical options.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Akuma posted:

Seems like your resolution is a bit weirdo there, friendo

oh I just pulled the screens from windowed mode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haldolium
Oct 22, 2016

CJacobs posted:

Abload.de is good for when you need/want high quality images to stay as a PNG because imgur automatically makes anything bigger than 1080p or a certain filesize into a JPG, which is not what you want in a thread about high quality graphically intensive screenshots.

Exactly. And basically that was my major joy with TC2 since it did make 4k PNGs from its photo mode.

Really no idea what the issue is. Not my first post using that site.