Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I'm genuinely suspect of Keane's serious post so early in the game.

Also re:asiina lurking, afaik she primarily lurks as scum bc she doesn't like being scum. Thus may have changed but that was her meta at one point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Lol ##vote moat

Moat Dick scum team. Bake ‘em away, toys

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Anyone calling for a scum team this early is dumb.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Monathin posted:

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Monathin posted:

Nah it's AA, Captain Foo, and Dancer.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I'm not getting a scum vibe from dancer.

I think Keane moat and asiina

Dancer
May 23, 2011
By the way, for the record: I'm about to go to sleep for about 8 hours, then be at home and able to actively post for about 5, then probably be only scarcely available until deadline.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Dancer posted:

By the way, for the record: I'm about to go to sleep for about 8 hours, then be at home and able to actively post for about 5, then probably be only scarcely available until deadline.

You know who sleeps at night?

Not criminals.

Dancer
May 23, 2011

CCKeane posted:

You know who sleeps at night?

Not criminals.

Joke's on you, sunrise is in less than an hour.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Dancer posted:

Joke's on you, sunrise is in less than an hour.

Got 'im, execute all liars.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

CCKeane posted:

Nah it's AA, Captain Foo, and Dancer.

o fuk

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
The worst mafia players are those that make multiple, tied scum predictions on day 1. Are you a worst player? Or are you scum?

Only time will tell. You better kill me tonight or I’ll find you.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Anyway. Let’s lynch Anon.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Stop tunneling me merk

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

merk posted:

The worst mafia players are those that make multiple, tied scum predictions on day 1. Are you a worst player? Or are you scum?

I'm next level, merk.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I find it useful because when I go back and look at things days later, it’s good to know my mindset at the time

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Wow this thread blew up

Monathin posted:

Agreed.

Still need to get caught up, but I’m not getting scum vibes from anon, she seems frustrated town.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

b-minus1 posted:

Wow this thread blew up

Agreed.

Still need to get caught up, but I’m not getting scum vibes from anon, she seems frustrated town.

Hmmmmmm *Larry David Stares at B-minus*

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

merk posted:

merk you're too good a player to misunderstand the blind scum team call

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Retro Futurist (3): b-minus1, Moatillata, Dick Bastardly
CCKeane (3): AnonymousNarcotics, King Burgundy, AnonymousNarcotics, AnonymousNarcotics, Asiina
Moatillata (2): Dancer, Retro Futurist
Anomalous Amalgam (2): Captain Foo, CCKeane
Dick Bastardly (1): Moatillata, Anomalous Amalgam, Retro Futurist, Moatillata, Retro Futurist
Dancer (1): Dancer, Hal Incandenza, Dancer
AnonymousNarcotics (1): merk, b-minus1, b-minus1
King Burgundy (0): CCKeane, merk, merk, AnonymousNarcotics, AnonymousNarcotics, CCKeane
merk (0): King Burgundy, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, King Burgundy, Moatillata, Moatillata

Not Voting (1): Monathin

With 14 alive, it's 8 votes to execute. The current deadline is June 23rd, 2018 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 16 hours, 36 minutes.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

I'm genuinely suspect of Keane's serious post so early in the game.

Also re:asiina lurking, afaik she primarily lurks as scum bc she doesn't like being scum. Thus may have changed but that was her meta at one point

Keane lately has decided that mafia is serious business and he has no time for joke phase

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

merk posted:

Anyway. Let’s lynch Anon.

merk what do you think about AA. He's come out pretty aggressive and confident this game which feels off to me after last game where he was falling back on "I'm so terrible at mafia guys jeez look at me I am lost"

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Hal Incandenza posted:

merk what do you think about AA. He's come out pretty aggressive and confident this game which feels off to me after last game where he was falling back on "I'm so terrible at mafia guys jeez look at me I am lost"

You've just caught me at a good time. The chakra gates open. Stars align. Another meta hang up.

Address the content for what it is. It is poor to address my tone difference over what I've suggested.

"Doesn't he sound suspiciously different?" A weak, and easily employed scum stratagem. Do some real work.

Address the questions I raised about moat making a hypocritical case against RF by defending DB with opposing meta reasons.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

You've just caught me at a good time. The chakra gates open. Stars align. Another meta hang up.

Address the content for what it is. It is poor to address my tone difference over what I've suggested.

"Doesn't he sound suspiciously different?" A weak, and easily employed scum stratagem. Do some real work.

Address the questions I raised about moat making a hypocritical case against RF by defending DB with opposing meta reasons.

Ah sorry yes sir I will get right on the assignment

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Hal Incandenza posted:

Keane lately has decided that mafia is serious business and he has no time for joke phase

People's lives are at stake, Hal.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Hal Incandenza posted:

Yeah, that’s not a bad case too.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

merk posted:

Yeah, that’s not a bad case too.

It's a poor case.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
"AA feels confident and is making sense....must be scum" is a very bad case.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Would vote you for this post but I'm already voting u so

lol

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Asiina posted:

"AA feels confident and is making sense....must be scum" is a very bad case.

But is he making sense? I'm still working on that report...

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Captain Foo posted:

Would vote you for this post but I'm already voting u so

lol

What about it specifically is vote worthy?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Every case so far is bad, except the one I made

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Retro Futurist posted:

what case

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

nevermind, I found it.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Retro Futurist posted:

Do you think scum are participating in any of the case conversations?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Retro Futurist posted:

Your case has more holes than a palestinian protestor

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
The best d1 lynch is on tone instead of quality of cases made by the player. It sucks, but it’s where I am now. I used to spend hours on d1 analyzing cases for quality and don’t think it makes any sense now.

Anon was super awkward to start the day.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Merk is tunneling me on the case that I sounded awkward. Check any game I've been town in and you'll see the exact same poo poo. People think I'm scummy. They lynch me. I flip town.

The exact same thing is going to happen here if you guys listen to Merk.

I really wonder about his motivations here. It seems stupid if he were scum to tunnel me on d1 bc once I flip town it makes him look bad. Now I think maybe he has a target type role where he has to lead a lynch on me as a wincon

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Merk is tunneling me on the case that I sounded awkward. Check any game I've been town in and you'll see the exact same poo poo. People think I'm scummy. They lynch me. I flip town.

I really wonder about his motivations here. It seems stupid if he were scum to tunnel me on d1 bc once I flip town it makes him look bad. Now I think maybe he has a target type role where he has to lead a lynch on me as a wincon

This looks bad. If you deflected in some other way I think I'd believe you, but what leads you to believe his wincon is tied to yours. That seems like a stretch unless you have a similar role or reason to believe such a mechanic exists in this game.

I'd say this post of yours immediately raised your suspicion level.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dancer
May 23, 2011

This is really far-fetched dude.

• Locked thread