Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!
S4 is the final season and the schedule is a little different, all episodes will air in a 4 week period.

Ep 1-3 will air Jun 15
Ep 4-6 will air Jun 22
Ep 7-9 will air Jun 29
Ep 10-11 will air Jul 6

S4 Preview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckeCqbIEfB4

Recaps, quizzes, and clips here: http://www.syfy.com/12monkeys/episodes
Master Timeline: http://www.syfy.com/12monkeys/timelines/master-timeline

S2 thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3772064
S3 thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3811776

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

I am so loving hype for this. I can't wait to see how it ends especially since they know it's the final season so they can wrap up everything and not end on a horrible cliffhanger that will never be resolved.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Oh yeahhhh

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
E for Effort there.

We need some snappy lines about the crew.

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!
Sorry, I'm old and not funny anymore.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkAUEe2Dfx1/

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

I am so loving hype for this. I can't wait to see how it ends especially since they know it's the final season so they can wrap up everything and not end on a horrible cliffhanger that will never be resolved.

The good thing is that Terry Matalas has known from the beginning how he wants the show to end even the final scene.

So hyped for this but I'm vacationing so I'll just binge it all at once when it is done.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

crassus and maester luwin!!!!

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

jennifer bond when the house lights come on.... holy gently caress!!!!

don't know about tv schedules in other countries, but that scene on the cctv... best jen scene yet!!!!

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Action Jackson!

Dr. Gargunza
May 19, 2011

He damned me for a eunuch,
and my mother for a whore.

Fun Shoe
Yay 12 Monkeys is back :dance:

...Something I just realized: Roger Cross hasn't been on this show, and judging by his IMDB credits, he's not in the final season.
How the gently caress did that happen? Does the Canadian government know? Is it too late to fix it? :ohdear:

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Dr. Gargunza posted:

Yay 12 Monkeys is back :dance:

...Something I just realized: Roger Cross hasn't been on this show, and judging by his IMDB credits, he's not in the final season.
How the gently caress did that happen? Does the Canadian government know? Is it too late to fix it? :ohdear:

Even though the main future set was built and filmed in Toronto like everything else on Syfy, the rest of the show is actually filmed in Eastern Europe, which probably would have put a dent in Roger Cross's schedule that five other shows could fill

Open Source Idiom
Jan 4, 2013

DarklyDreaming posted:

Even though the main future set was built and filmed in Toronto like everything else on Syfy, the rest of the show is actually filmed in Eastern Europe, which probably would have put a dent in Roger Cross's schedule that five other shows could fill

Uhhh not quite. While they do film overseas (e.g. they had a ten day shoot in Budapest during Season 2) they mostly film in Toronto.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
First three episodes were dope; glad I don’t have to wait super long for the finale.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

Cross is actually playing the roles of Cassie and Jones this season. he's that good you couldn't even tell.

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!
I was lost on the first episode, had to go back and read a S3 synopsis and then again for the last episode of last season to get my brain on the right track. And then I totally thought Jones was going to switch with her earlier self despite it not making sense but you never know where this show is going.

Kilson
Jan 16, 2003

I EAT LITTLE CHILDREN FOR BREAKFAST !!11!!1!!!!111!
Is this season just super dark (the lighting), or what? In a bunch of scenes, everything is just so deep in shadow it can be hard to see what's happening. Nothing else I've ever watched has been quite like that.

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!

Kilson posted:

Is this season just super dark (the lighting), or what? In a bunch of scenes, everything is just so deep in shadow it can be hard to see what's happening. Nothing else I've ever watched has been quite like that.

Fine here. Watching on Dish.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
All swish on the 1080p rip

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

So I assume Olivia's baby is somebody important but I'm not sure who since 71/72 is too early for any of the main crew.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Olivia's baby is Cole.... book it.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I guess one good way to hide things is to go to the middle of nowhere "the past."

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

Be sure to take a 15-minute break every hour.
I've had season 3 recorded on my dvr for the past year but I didn't get episodes 1 or 2 so I haven't watched it this whole time. Guess I need to look up a summary and get caught up or something!

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
It's on netflix.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

THEY BACK TO THE FUTURE'D HIM!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

U + Ur Hand performance! :woop:

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Weird Science piano cover was great. Very Westworld-esque.

Combat Pretzel
Jun 23, 2004

No, seriously... what kurds?!
That distraction bit in the cellar was a bit out there, even given the premise of the show. Not that I mind the visuals.

Sonderval
Sep 10, 2011
12 Monkeys S4 (Final Season) - "Butt stuff only"

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm happy Jones got a whole shitload of German dialog.

That scene with Cassie came out of no where, it needed a setup or something.

Flatscan
Mar 27, 2001

Outlaw Journalist

Combat Pretzel posted:

That distraction bit in the cellar was a bit out there, even given the premise of the show. Not that I mind the visuals.

I think they just wanted a fun episode before heading in to the final stretch which, judging from past seasons, is probably going to be pretty grim.

less laughter
May 7, 2012

Accelerock & Roll

Rocksicles posted:

That scene with Cassie came out of no where, it needed a setup or something.

It had a setup.

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

Be sure to take a 15-minute break every hour.

Rocksicles posted:

It's on netflix.

!

*dashes off to binge*

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I like when they went to the past version of the facility you saw Michael Hogan for a second, reminding that this was an alternate timeline from the first season.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
Holy gently caress that basement scene.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

When this is all said and done, Deacon and Jennifer will have stolen this entire show.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm missing the redshirt daughters, looks like most of them bought it during the battle.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Thank god they didn't have Deacon do a 7th heel turn. He's too much fun as a douchebag good guy.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Rhyno posted:

Thank god they didn't have Deacon do a 7th heel turn. He's too much fun as a douchebag good guy.

:agreed:

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

A little EQ, a touch of reverb, slap on some compression and there. That'll get your dickbutt jiggling.

Rhyno posted:

I loved how excited he was to fix his partial Swastika into West Seven pride. He's a beautiful man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Gonz posted:

First three episodes were dope; glad I don’t have to wait super long for the finale.

Finally caught up with the first 3 episodes and :agreed:

Show is good.

jfood posted:

crassus and maester luwin!!!!

and was that Varys too?

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK fucked around with this message at 23:28 on Jun 26, 2018

• Locked thread