Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Holy gently caress delete your notifications

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Laserjet 4P posted:

I didn’t know there would be something more triggering than a low battery, but life uh, finds a way.

I could feel the sweaty grime through the picture. Yech. Underarm sweat and cheap strawberry vape juice.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

queserasera posted:

I could feel the sweaty grime through the picture. Yech. Underarm sweat and cheap strawberry vape juice.

Seeing that picture, I imagine he's using a Fried Chicken scented vape.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Picnic Princess posted:

Holy gently caress delete your notifications

Oh my god, I know

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

We could make an entire separate thread for awkward ugly and gross phone notification bars, lock screens, and desktop organization.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Lol I started realizing I was posting screenshots from my phone with a bunch of notifications up so I'm actually making a concerted effort to delete them more now so people won't judge me :ohdear:

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Dixville posted:

Lol I started realizing I was posting screenshots from my phone with a bunch of notifications up so I'm actually making a concerted effort to delete them more now so people won't judge me :ohdear:

Because of the earlier email chat on this thread I went and deleted all the emails that had been piling up. It took me a good 45 minutes.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

My desktop only has three things: recycling bin, a personal folder and the image I just posted. However, I also have a very corny "FBI TERMINAL UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS STRICTLY PROHIBITED" background which is AUG on its own. :)

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

cash crab posted:

My desktop only has three things: recycling bin, a personal folder and the image I just posted. However, I also have a very corny "FBI TERMINAL UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS STRICTLY PROHIBITED" background which is AUG on its own. :)

My PC desktop has nothing on it, and hasn't had anything on it in a decade. I'm obsessed with minimalism in my technology, so everything thats not frequently used is hidden.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
So this is kinda random but I guess it was potentially awkward and I felt the need to tell goons so I'm leaving it here.

I had my phone laying next to me while I was napping and when I looked at it I saw the "submit reply" screen from the Awful app. I had apparently not locked my phone and almost posted some random gibberish. I cancelled it and it turned out the thread I almost posted in was some thing in FYAD about a three day weekend or something???The thought of getting flamed in FYAD for nap posting seriously terrified me for some reason.

I could have been the next version of that guy that kept accidentally posting his exercise log in the abortion thread.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
That tattoo is hideous

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Well ain't that a kick in the teeth

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
I bet that person has a toofbrush

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Dixville posted:

So this is kinda random but I guess it was potentially awkward and I felt the need to tell goons so I'm leaving it here.

I had my phone laying next to me while I was napping and when I looked at it I saw the "submit reply" screen from the Awful app. I had apparently not locked my phone and almost posted some random gibberish. I cancelled it and it turned out the thread I almost posted in was some thing in FYAD about a three day weekend or something???The thought of getting flamed in FYAD for nap posting seriously terrified me for some reason.

I could have been the next version of that guy that kept accidentally posting his exercise log in the abortion thread.

I once left my phone open on a thread at a restaurant while ordering dessert. It was a picture of the “How not to do CPR” article where the thumbnail was a drawing of a dude eating rear end.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Well these piggies are vile.

Good job AUG thread.

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

"...and this little piggy went 'oh god please kill me' all the way home"

liquid latex is hella fun for sfx makeup

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost
More awkward than anything but I was doing some googling to find out who plays the main Ghost Nation character on Westworld and hoo boy does his IMDB bio reek of delusion.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm6797548/bio?ref_=nm_ov_bio_sm posted:

Daniel TwoFeathers is an American actor, he was born and raised in Las Vegas, Nevada. Daniel is a master martial artist, plasma physicist and a fire protection engineer with expertise in the work of Nikola Tesla; Daniel worked at Los Alamos National Lab. Dan was a Green Beret, US Ranger, police officer, trapeze artist and worked in Hollywood as an animal trainer with big cats, primates, zebras and dolphins. Daniel was also a body guard for notable people, including Elvis Presley.

Daniel is a trained hypnotherapist and dark field microscopist.

Had a pet alligator as a child that lived in his backyard.

Raised a Siberian/Bengal cross breed tiger cub for two years in his home until it ate his couch while he was gone for an hour.

Successfully breed sea horses as a child.

Daniel was a falconer; he also had a disabled hawk that rode on the handle bars of his motorcycle to simulate flying.

Is a Star Trek fan. :aatrek:

Is writing a book about his Native American medicine experiences.

Builds Tesla coils and plasma balls of all sizes.

The only thing missing is an uncle that works for Nintendo

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

im not convinced any of thats true

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

Dillbag posted:

Daniel TwoFeathers is an American actor, he was born and raised in Las Vegas, Nevada. Daniel is a master martial artist, plasma physicist and a fire protection engineer with expertise in the work of Nikola Tesla; Daniel worked at Los Alamos National Lab. Dan was a Green Beret, US Ranger, police officer, trapeze artist and worked in Hollywood as an animal trainer with big cats, primates, zebras and dolphins. Daniel was also a body guard for notable people, including Elvis Presley.

Daniel is a trained hypnotherapist and dark field microscopist.

Had a pet alligator as a child that lived in his backyard.

Raised a Siberian/Bengal cross breed tiger cub for two years in his home until it ate his couch while he was gone for an hour.

Successfully breed sea horses as a child.

Daniel was a falconer; he also had a disabled hawk that rode on the handle bars of his motorcycle to simulate flying.

Is a Star Trek fan.

Is writing a book about his Native American medicine experiences.

Builds Tesla coils and plasma balls of all sizes.

Daniel is a third level wizard, his stats are 18/18/18/16/17/12, and he can cast Enchant Sheeple at will. His familiar is a tesla ball, which can cast Summon Familiar as an interrupt action.

I know you weren't around when I rolled the stats, but Luke's little sister saw me roll them, you can ask her. I used a couple of splatbook feats and backgrounds, can send you links to where I found them.

Looking forward to the game, I'm free after school most days, but my dad uses the basement on thursdays.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

oldpainless posted:

im not convinced any of thats true

More like old faithless.

Admiral Bosch
Apr 19, 2007
Who is Admiral Aken Bosch, and what is that old scoundrel up to?
Well, you googled the wrong guy - Akecheta is played by Zahn McClarnon.

Zahn McClarnon was born on October 24, 1966 in Denver, Colorado, USA as Zahn Tokiya-ku McClarnon. He is known for his work on Into the West (2005), Strike One (2014) and Dangerous Minds (1996).

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

A few years back I was browsing some LF photo thread before bed and left off on a pic that said "Ron Paul will make anime real"

Went into class the next morning, opened my laptop, and welp

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Admiral Bosch posted:

Well, you googled the wrong guy - Akecheta is played by Zahn McClarnon.

Zahn McClarnon was born on October 24, 1966 in Denver, Colorado, USA as Zahn Tokiya-ku McClarnon. He is known for his work on Into the West (2005), Strike One (2014) and Dangerous Minds (1996).

Also Fargo Season 2. Hansi :allears:

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

hhehehehh

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

[ANXIETY INTENSIFIES]

You people are savages.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

PYF Desktops

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Nice.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer
Stayin' Spoopy (getting in before this derail gets annoying.)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

At least I know how to charge a phone

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
What's the point of having 100% worth of battery if not to use it?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

Nice

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

It's a whale of a time.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

nice

Ibblebibble posted:

It's a whale of a time.

yeah? Couldn't haven taken this an hour before, you loving animal

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Sorry man, whales decompose quickly.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

:regd08:

Ohhai
Apr 5, 2011