Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

It's 8pm and still too hot and combined with my cluster headaches/migraines that started up yesterday I am not having a great time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

today has not seemed that hot but i guess thats because i have yet to turn the tv or ps4 on and i have my army of fans going

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

Bobby Deluxe posted:

today has not seemed that hot but i guess thats because i have yet to turn the tv or ps4 on and i have my army of fans going

I've been out digging in the garden and my pasty Welsh skin has not evolved to cope with this beautiful weather.

Oscar Romeo Romeo
Apr 16, 2010

Turns out Tesco sell litre cartons of Um Bongo. It also turns out drinking a litre of Um Bongo gives me a bad stomach.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

im glad i did the garden a few days ago

even the boy is not up for his usual LARGE WALK, just once round the park (he met a lil doggo today and did not eat it, which was nice of him)

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
Just went for a poo poo. Sat down doing the business. Suddenly realise theres a set of eyes upon me from the small foot table opposite. A tiny aghast looking bird sitting there, having himself quite heavily poo poo all over the place, his jaw dropped low.

It was very awkward. cock and balls and all.

Scooped him up and carried him to the french doors downstairs and went to release him. He just sat in the palm of my hand still staring at me aghast. I think I've shook the foundations of his reality. He's off over in the tree thinking about things now.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

lmao birdmurdered

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Congrats on finding your spirit animal 99. Blessings

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

starchild, i have found you. nature herself has sent me to bring you whOAH WHAT THE gently caress

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

My internal voice has an echo right now as though it's in a big empty hall and it's really strange. Does this ever happen to anyone else?

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

I can’t hear your internal voice let alone any echoing. Hope this helps

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Oh ok that's a relief

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

im going to birmingham airport. which is my favourite part of birmingham because it means you are leaving birmingham

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

I think I know what you mean, though. Probably similar to the watching yourself/out of body/mind thing when you’re tired 🤷‍♀️

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Can’t believe Vitty is the first goon to come visit ratty in the land of mordor

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
The Sheffield council telephone holding pattern is the least obnoxious I’ve ever encountered. They are aware and appreciate that I have been waiting a while.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Ratjaculation posted:

Can’t believe Vitty is the first goon to come visit ratty in the land of mordor
there have been other visits, you just werent aware of me

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Ivefuckedupsendhelp

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Solefald posted:

My internal voice has an echo right now as though it's in a big empty hall and it's really strange. Does this ever happen to anyone else?

I used to wake up in the night and my internal voice would be on some sort of time delay with my actual thoughts so it felt like i had two seperate voices in my brain which were mine. It's super hard to describe and to get rid of it I had to just go do something distracting for a few minutes. I've not had it for about a year because I fixed my sleeping and stopped waking up when my body was probably putting out weird sleep chemicals or whatever.

The only thing I can compare it to was when I had a weed cookie which was like pure THC and I felt like my brain was in 2 halves and i was watching myself.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

doggo is unable to put weight on his back hoof. no yelping or pain, and he was fine on the way down the garden, but then limping back up. i gave him loxicom but he is just looking at me all sad like 'please do a fix' and i do not know how

he is booked in at the vets later because i cant drive and theres no way i can carry the fat bastard round myself

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/PAYOLETTER/status/1010954853026328579

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
Lol

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

betrayal.mp4

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/jimwaterson/status/1011193788331708417

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Solefald posted:

what, like (((echoey)))? I think this has troubling implications

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

the guy in my work pool who pulled Germany has just been forced to resign so now if they win (they won't) we all get a free breakfast (it's coming home)

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

you guys take your world cup pool very seriously.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

oh i thought you meant like an actual pool

corn in the speedo

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Ive sacked my builder. Why are builders such cunts?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

fridge corn posted:

the guy in my work pool who pulled Germany has just been forced to resign so now if they win (they won't) we all get a free breakfast (it's coming home)

what did he do?

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

fridge corn posted:

Ive sacked my builder. Why are builders such cunts?

they don't know what they're doing, lie, lie a bit more then poo poo hits the fan and they stand there like how did this ever happen. then want more money. but also can't come right now.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Doggo vets soon, please text 'stay safe pupper'

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Fix dog. Fix him.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NotJustANumber99 posted:

they don't know what they're doing, lie, lie a bit more then poo poo hits the fan and they stand there like how did this ever happen. then want more money. but also can't come right now.

drat that's a bullseye

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Be well Silly dog.

I love that bobby unnecessarily gives the vet money every time murder dog sneezes.

It’s quite hot out there, I would bet he put his paw on a very hot and now is refusing to put that foot down in case it happens again. #doglogic

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

learnincurve posted:

Be well Silly dog.

I love that bobby unnecessarily gives the vet money every time murder dog sneezes.

It’s quite hot out there, I would bet he put his paw on a very hot and now is refusing to put that foot down in case it happens again. #doglogic
it was half 9 this morning, he was on the lawn and he still wont put weight on it in the house

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

throwing my hat in the ring for Stood On A Bee

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
If he’s not whining in pain and the paw isn’t noticeably hotter than the others then I’d give it a day or two. He’s a rescue and hasn’t been walked by the last lot so he won’t be used to standing on little stones or twigs and stuff yet :)

Kluliss
Mar 6, 2011

Cake, is it a drug, or is it simply a delicious chocolatey piece of heaven?

Bobby Deluxe posted:

it was half 9 this morning, he was on the lawn and he still wont put weight on it in the house

ours sometimes does that, we usually massage the foot/leg and lead it back to the ground again and she goes bounding off happily...so maybe try massaging your dog?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

a coworker has a very greyhound looking lurcher who is stupid as gently caress and managed to snap a leg at the beach after starting off sprinting without looking first and hitting a smaller sturdier dog causing him to go flying