Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
This thread is for posting dumb prepper and TACTICAL garbage from all over the internet. This is also a spot to dump whatever hillbilly gun nut crap you want as well. What is "tacticool"?

Try to limit image dumps to 5 images please, cuz it gets ugly. Get postin'.

Sandwich Anarchist has a new favorite as of 03:48 on Jun 27, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Pick posted:

two hot items 80% of goons will buy on sight

2 in 1 Practical Double Outdoor Multi-Function EDC Keychain Wolves Stainless Steel Mini Tools Pocket Opener Comb Out Box Cutter

10 Pcs/Lot EDC Gear Tactical Outdoor Hiking Boots Shoes Grenade Tightening

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Shouldnt there be three wolf hair pick things?

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

The wolf comb looks like he's gumming a cob of corn

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

Saw a punisher skull sticker covering the hood of a Smart Four-Two today.

Biffmotron
Jan 12, 2007

It's the Battle Mug! Milled from a solid 10 lbs block of aluminum! Four MILSPEC accessory rails for mounting tactical beverage delivery accessories. Drink IPAs as hard as you drop tangos.

Yes, it costs $189. No, it does not come with a handle. No, you cannot put it in the dishwasher, it's handwash only, God.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

Now put a laser sight on it so you can more efficiently zero in on donuts.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Now put a laser sight on it so you can more efficiently zero in on donuts.

Upgrade your VR headset to give you Terminator vision to identify the jelly filled ones

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

I mean the url will probably give it away, but going to stress that there are things on the site that are Not Work Safe.

:nws: https://weaponsgradewaifus.com/ :nws:

quote:

Weapons Grade Waifus (known by many as WGW) is a Facebook Page that was brought to life in order to counteract all of the stupidity we would see on the various Facebook "anime & gun" pages - for the most part, these were run by people who didn't have guns, didn't shoot, and were spreading all sorts of fallacies that they "learned" from the Errornet.

There was a void to be filled, so we said "gently caress it, why not" and dove right in.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

Heath posted:

Upgrade your VR headset Tacti-visor to give you Terminator vision to identify the jelly filled ones

Raldikuk
Apr 7, 2006

I'm bad with money and I want that meatball!

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Try to limit image dumps to 5 images please, cuz it get's ugly. Get postin'.

Nothing like some recoil to the jaw to spice up the morning

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Raldikuk posted:

Nothing like some recoil to the jaw to spice up the morning

No see there is a bipod on the wall so he's good

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

TFR has their own version of this thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2862314
enjoy!

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Oh, cool. Thanks goon, I'll close this one.

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

Nah, TFR's is just guns, doesn't cover tactical pens!

lofi has a new favorite as of 14:59 on Jun 27, 2018

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bPURDa68sU
IDK seems like a good way to gouge your own wrist

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

I love the attacker in all these vids is always so polite, just kinda grabs you and holds on while you deploy your SECRET WEAPON.

lofi has a new favorite as of 15:06 on Jun 27, 2018

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

lofi posted:

I love the attacker in all these vids is always so polite, just kinda grabs you and holds on while you deploy your SECRET WEAPON.

Six, count em, SIX crosses!

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

lofi posted:

Nah, TFR's is just guns, doesn't cover tactical pens!

TFR covers everything to do with weapons and the "tactical" lifestyle, accessories included.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

lofi posted:

Do these come pre-blessed or is that an addon fee?

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Seconding the TFR thread being real good. Post there.

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

:psyduck:

Is this from a Bradford Exchange catalog for right-wing nutjobs?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Comrade Koba posted:

:psyduck:

Is this from a Bradford Exchange catalog for right-wing nutjobs?

It's an $8 knife. That category is loaded with really lovely blades with stupid, elaborate designs.

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

chitoryu12 posted:

It's an $8 knife. That category is loaded with really lovely blades with stupid, elaborate designs.

That description reads like they outsourced their website to whatever country in Asia they buy their products from.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Comrade Koba posted:

That description reads like they outsourced their website to whatever country in Asia they buy their products from.

I've seen stuff like that from Americans. Usually they ask a friend or family member who's completely uneducated and unqualified to write their marketing copy because "Look at what good work they did for this church flyer five years ago!"

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

lofi posted:

I dont know poo poo about knives but wtf is a blood groove and what is it for? my kitchen knives ment for cutting bloody meat dont have one i think.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

snergle posted:

I dont know poo poo about knives but wtf is a blood groove and what is it for? my kitchen knives ment for cutting bloody meat dont have one i think.

It's the :black101:/:histdowns: name for a fuller, which is a groove cut or pounded into a blade to make it lighter without sacrificing strength. Tacticool types call it a "blood groove" because they think it's totally sick that their weapon makes their victims bleed more. It doesn't actually do that.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Besesoth posted:

It's the :black101:/:histdowns: name for a fuller, which is a groove cut or pounded into a blade to make it lighter without sacrificing strength. Tacticool types call it a "blood groove" because they think it's totally sick that their weapon makes their victims bleed more. It doesn't actually do that.

Right, it let's the blood flow out of the wound easier so it doesn't cause a vacuum and get your knife stuck, duh

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

snergle posted:

In reality, grooves in a blade make it lighter.

It's an urban legend that it makes the blade easier to pull out from someone you've stabbed.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

And it serves no purpose at all on a knife that short.

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

ReidRansom posted:

And it serves no purpose at all on a knife that short.

If you make the blade lighter, you can add even more crosses! :iia:

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

Just lol at that scrub tier knife with no sight rails.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

lofi posted:

Perfect for quickly removing from your pocket, the pointed crosses just tear straight through your pants!

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Just lol at that scrub tier knife with no sight rails.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Six, count em, SIX crosses!

7. The handle, blade and guard form one.

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

What no one has a knife with a silencer? Or extended mag?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

Is posting basically everything from Cold Steel cheating or..?

• Locked thread