Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Insanely cool memory you got there. And art too!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

Lone Goat posted:

Just got back home from Florence and watching Calcio Storico live was an incredible experience, here's a trip report:

Awesome. I don't have PMs so I could post a burner email address in here and you could do the same if that's cool and then we can set up info through that (paypal, venmo etc.)

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Seltzer posted:

Awesome. I don't have PMs so I could post a burner email address in here and you could do the same if that's cool and then we can set up info through that (paypal, venmo etc.)

just post a burner and i'll email you from my real one and you can paypal me the money once i figure out shipping

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Lone Goat posted:

just post a burner and i'll email you from my real one and you can paypal me the money once i figure out shipping

Ok hit me up at calciostorico8@hotmail.com

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

My goofball friend is still travelling Europe and hasn't edited his photos yet, but here's some of the ones I took.

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!
I bought a Ganryujima subscription so I can watch some oddball MMA this month but perhaps most importantly:

(I think he's a Bianchi player)

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Wait, it's a fighting style?

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

Soulex posted:

Wait, it's a fighting style?

American Football and Volleyball have been represented as martial arts on the Ganryujima platform, at least this one's got punching

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
That's ridiculous, what kind of d rate mma organization would let a guy compete with a half baked fake fighting style like that against a guy who plays calcio

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

LvK posted:

American Football and Volleyball have been represented as martial arts on the Ganryujima platform, at least this one's got punching

That's hilarious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

I just received my Verdi shirt in the mail! Again a big thanks to Lone Goat for going out of his way to get the shirt for me and for his prompt shipping. Here are some crummy pics I took.

Front, a bit blurry, the insignia looks crisp in person

Back

And on top of that Lone Goat added in some surprise extras

The awesome matchday program which is filled with interesting information and a bonus Rossi bracelet as well!

Interviews

Historical newspaper clippings of the match up.

All in all very very cool stuff. I plan on slowly pouring over the program trying to read it the best I can with my passable knowledge of Spanish. It's filled with a lot of stats and facts which is great because everytime I try to track down match winner history information and things like that I end up getting lost in the Italian internet without finding anything useful. Thanks again!

• Locked thread