Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
I want a costco car wash now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
Waxed in pizza grease

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

They're pretty rare, only 10 in the whole company, soon to be 11 once ours goes up.

https://www.costco.com/car-wash-service.html

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Costco Dreams

Only registered members can see post attachments!

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

lol my Costco has a live time lapse camera so I can check how busy the store is in real time

https://app.oxblue.com/open/Goodman/Eastvale

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU MINIVAN MONSTER ?!?!?!?!?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

FCKGW posted:

what the fresh hell is this

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

FCKGW posted:

post this in cursed images imo

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

That's a pretty terrible photo for a photography person/studio...

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

FCKGW posted:

I hope that's the nosecone camera from the drone strike about to take it out.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Trastion posted:

That's a pretty terrible photo for a photography person/studio...

give him a break he is a bear. its likely hard to hold a camera with paws

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Rutibex posted:

give him a break he is a bear. its likely hard to hold a camera with paws

That's actually pretty good for a bear.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

GORDON posted:

That's actually pretty good for a bear.

He demanded payment in hot dogs

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

What this sausage party needs is a big dollop of ketchup! Too bad I didn't make any. :(

$224 in Costco goods, a cheese slice just to experience the cheeseness and 9.6 gallons of the very best 93 octane.

pbuc

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Saw a lady the other day pull all the way through the gas pumps, realize the one behind her was empty and back up. So she specifically blocked both pumps for reasons.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

FCKGW posted:

They're pretty rare, only 10 in the whole company, soon to be 11 once ours goes up.

https://www.costco.com/car-wash-service.html

I went to the one in SJC one time, it left a lot of water spots like washing my car with the hose.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

TheKingslayer posted:

Saw a lady the other day pull all the way through the gas pumps, realize the one behind her was empty and back up. So she specifically blocked both pumps for reasons.

This kind of.person needs to be questioned by Costco authorities to determine stupidity, or malice. If stupidity, educate the offender. If malice, pull the membership. She isn't worthy.

Second offense, automatic ban.

Disco Salmon
Jun 19, 2004
I went to church today. I got the hot fresh chicken, paper products, chicken thighs, ibuprofen, and protein shakes as well as a *few* other things. Then before I left, I had a dog for lunch with a drink.

Truly, it was a good day, and my pantry is full as is my tummy.

Not to mention, I got to use my new upgraded executive membership visa card today :) Saving money PLUS a good dog? I'm a happy person.

milkman dad
Aug 13, 2007

Disco Salmon posted:

I went to church today. I got the hot fresh chicken, paper products, chicken thighs, ibuprofen, and protein shakes as well as a *few* other things. Then before I left, I had a dog for lunch with a drink.

Truly, it was a good day, and my pantry is full as is my tummy.

Not to mention, I got to use my new upgraded executive membership visa card today :) Saving money PLUS a good dog? I'm a happy person.

What chicken thighs did you get? I tried to get them there once and they were very water logged and not good for stir fry. What are you making with them?

Disco Salmon
Jun 19, 2004

milkman dad posted:

What chicken thighs did you get? I tried to get them there once and they were very water logged and not good for stir fry. What are you making with them?

got boneless and bone in.

I bake the bone in, cos its my favorite...and the boneless I use for curries.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Every night when I dream

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Tried aidelles sweet chipotle chicken patties tonight. They were most tasty.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Can anyone in LA tell me if costco sell discounted disneyland tickets?

Horse Clocks
Dec 14, 2004

Does the co publish nutritional information on their products?

There’s none on the packaging of any of their prepared in store food, and no signage in the food court.

I know 1.5kg of lasagna is making me fat, I just want to know how fat :(

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

Horse Clocks posted:

Does the co publish nutritional information on their products?

There’s none on the packaging of any of their prepared in store food, and no signage in the food court.

I know 1.5kg of lasagna is making me fat, I just want to know how fat :(

It's on there. It's on the same label as the ingredients, it's just written on there like a sloppy narrative instead of a nice chart.

Disco Salmon
Jun 19, 2004
I saw a nutrition label on the 2 pk baguette pkg I got but I didnt look at it... I already know its not exactly healthy.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Can anyone in LA tell me if costco sell discounted disneyland tickets?

Nope, Disneyland figure out long ago that they don’t need to discount their tickets to fill the park every day.

That being said they occasionally run promos, especially for SoCal residents, but usually only on multi-day tickets.

Just check the current updated list of Disney discounts at mousesavers
https://www.mousesavers.com/disneyland-california-vacation-discounts-and-deals/disneyland-ticket-discounts/

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
I've seen Universal Studios Hollywood tickets, Legoland and Aquarium tickets, but more likely you can find those dumb Disney Parkhopper "deals" in the checkout lane of your local Ralphs.

Like the poster above said, The Mouse doesn't need discounts for one day/one park visits. They prefer to do multi-visits or Parkhopper poo poo so they know you'll be spending money on Parking/Food/Merchandise spread across two or three days.

jeffery
Jan 1, 2013
the a.i. really needs to educate the proletariat on how the bourgeoisie use discounts and promotions as a mechanism of class warfare. just the other day i saw 30 homeless men and women get 10 dollars donated to their hiv/aids account in the form of a free blood pressure check and subway gift card

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
Saw an empty costco pizza box in the dumpster at my apartment.

I'm jealous

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
On vacation in MN, got a brat and pop for $1.50.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Anyone got any questions about Australian Costco?

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.

Are the Australian Costco members fatter than the average Australian?

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Just show me a photo of their food court menu.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Does the soda flow clockwise?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Trigger warning:

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

I'll Fetch My Sarcasm Robes

Are Aussie bites just called bites?

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

FCKGW posted:

Nope, Disneyland figure out long ago that they don’t need to discount their tickets to fill the park every day.
yeah i havent seen any costco tickets for years, i think probably not since mid 2000s.

speaking of which, I don't think theres any "good" times to go anymore sadly (unless its during a rainy time), but is there anytime in particular from mar-may that is not-bad? obv needing to avoid spring breaks which can be staggered, idk what they are for socal schools.

we went around mid-late January 2 years ago and it was not too bad for middle of the week (weds-thurs) but still more than i expected. and yeah i think most we managed to save was $10 for a 2-day parkhopper ticket through my work "discount center" which im sure can be had online as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horse Clocks
Dec 14, 2004

Renegret posted:

It's on there. It's on the same label as the ingredients, it's just written on there like a sloppy narrative instead of a nice chart.

Nope. Not in the U.K. at least. Just the ingredients and cooking instructions.