Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Bueller.... Bueller...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Jfc people how hard is it to not no-lynch.

##vote Dancer

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
Welp

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
##vote dancer sorry if you’re town

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Dancer (9): Dancer, GeneX, Dancer, Monathin, GulagDolls, IcePhoenix, IcePhoenix, IcePhoenix, Nep-Nep, chaoslord, Tolly Totes, Dancer, b-minus1
Quidthulhu (2): chaoslord, Hal Incandenza, merk, CapitalistPig, GulagDolls, merk, LupusAter, LupusAter, GulagDolls, Tolly Totes, chaoslord, Tolly Totes
b-minus1 (1): Anomalous Amalgam, GeneX, GeneX, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam
SalTheBard (1): CapitalistPig, GulagDolls, CapitalistPig, GulagDolls, merk
GeneX (1): Monathin, Monathin, GulagDolls, GulagDolls, LupusAter
Nep-Nep (1): IcePhoenix, Tired Moritz, IcePhoenix
Tired Moritz (1): AnonymousNarcotics
merk (0): Nep-Nep, Nep-Nep
IcePhoenix (0): Nep-Nep, Nep-Nep
Hal Incandenza (0): LupusAter, LupusAter
50 pounds of bread (0): merk, merk
LupusAter (0): GulagDolls, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, GulagDolls
GulagDolls (0): b-minus1, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, Dancer, Dancer, b-minus1
AnonymousNarcotics (0): Gridlocked, Gridlocked
Tolly Totes (0): GeneX, GeneX
AnAnonymousIdiot (0): Dancer, Dancer
Anomalous Amalgam (0): Tired Moritz, CapitalistPig, Tired Moritz, CapitalistPig

Not Voting (6): 50 pounds of bread, AnAnonymousIdiot, bagshotrow, Gridlocked, Quidthulhu, SalTheBard

With 22 alive, it's 12 votes to execute. The current deadline is June 26th, 2018 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

As with most gatherings of Uniques, it began with a lot of angry shouting and general asshattery - most of the attendees subscribed to wholly incompatible ideologies, after all, even if they were devoted to the same ultimate cause: protection of the Orb. Even under the best of circumstances, someone was bound to get upset and start a screaming match.

With rumours of adventurers, this particular gathering was worse than most.

And yet, despite all in attendance being basically bloodthirsty monsters, they couldn't decide who was faking it! So nobody was brutally dismembered. Yet, anyways - there was still quite a bit that needed discussing, and nobody was guaranteed to have all their limbs intact by the end of it.

Silently, in the back of the room, two adventurers fistbump. This was way better than just storming the dungeon alone.

NOBODY has died, day 1!

I am seeking replacements for Quidnose and bagshotrow at this time.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Please have your Night Actions submitted by 10 p.m. tomorrow, the 27th. The thread will open again on the morning of the 28th.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Out of the fact that more than half of ya'll ain't got actions in goodness of my heart I will extend the action submission deadline to 8 a.m. tomorrow morning, EST. GET ME THOSE ACTIONS.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

A new day convenes, with two corpses littering the meeting ground.

NERGALLE, THE SOULBINDER(AnAnonymousIdiot, unique-aligned), has crumbled Night 1!

Spells: Summon Spectral Orcs(Summons a pack of spectral orcs), Soulbind(Tracks the target by binding their soul to Nergalle's)
Equipment: Weapon: Hand Axe. Armor: Robe

MENKAURE, PRINCE OF DUST(bagshotrow, unique-aligned), was found murdered, Night 1!

Spells: Haste Other(Hastes target), Torment(Halves target's HP, rounded down).
Equipment: Weapon: Short Sword. Armor: Robe

Chic Trombone fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Jun 29, 2018

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

ACTION SUBMISSIONS WILL WORK SLIGHTLY DIFFERENTLY TODAY. There will be a brief twilight period after the day is over for Day Actions to be processed. DAY ACTIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED PRIOR TO THE END OF THE DAY!

It is now Day 2. Deadline is Saturday, June 30th at 10:00 PM.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (20): 50 pounds of bread, Anomalous Amalgam, AnonymousNarcotics, b-minus1, CapitalistPig, CCKeane, chaoslord, Dancer, GeneX, Gridlocked, GulagDolls, Hal Incandenza, IcePhoenix, LupusAter, merk, Monathin, Nep-Nep, SalTheBard, Tired Moritz, Tolly Totes

With 20 alive, it's 11 votes to execute. The current deadline is June 30th, 2018 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 1 hour.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Whoever attacked me: GFY

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Hello friends I haven't read the thread but I will let you know that my claim is that I am a sex pub sedimentary cream of mushroom type of dungeon crawl stone soup.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

fixed the flips

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

So who wants to get me up to speed?

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

CCKeane posted:

Vote leader was Dancer at the end of d1. We no lynched because apparently a number of town players didn't give a gently caress.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

CCKeane posted:

Hello, Keane. I found Dancer extremely suspicious at the end of D1 but apparently town could not muster enough people at deadline to push for a dunk.

And now we've got two kills.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Monathin posted:

Hello, Keane. I found Dancer extremely suspicious at the end of D1 but apparently town could not muster enough people at deadline to push for a dunk.

And now we've got two kills.

Can you explain why you found Dancer suspicious?

And you're placing the no execute firmly on town's hands. Why is this?

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

CCKeane posted:

Can you explain why you found Dancer suspicious?

And you're placing the no execute firmly on town's hands. Why is this?

A seemingly opportunistic vote on Gulag, followed by over-clarification that "no I don't think Gulag is scum, I just think it's HIGHLY LIKELY compared to OTHER OPTIONS." The over-clarification made me think Dancer was perhaps nervous scum and their reasons not very genuine. That plus an overly defensive reaction to my pressuring has me still suspicious of them this far in.

I'm placing no execute in town's hands do to a number of people not being present for deadline.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Monathin posted:

A seemingly opportunistic vote on Gulag, followed by over-clarification that "no I don't think Gulag is scum, I just think it's HIGHLY LIKELY compared to OTHER OPTIONS." The over-clarification made me think Dancer was perhaps nervous scum and their reasons not very genuine. That plus an overly defensive reaction to my pressuring has me still suspicious of them this far in.

I'm placing no execute in town's hands do to a number of people not being present for deadline.

To be clear, you're placing the no execute in town's hands because of overall game apathy and not malfeasance, correct? I just want to understand that you think it's essentially an alignment neutral issue, then?

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

CCKeane posted:

To be clear, you're placing the no execute in town's hands because of overall game apathy and not malfeasance, correct? I just want to understand that you think it's essentially an alignment neutral issue, then?

Correct.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Nep-Nep posted:

Vote leader was Dancer at the end of d1. We no lynched because apparently a number of town players didn't give a gently caress.

Just saw this as well, sorry for going to Mona first, are you saying the same thing that Mona is saying, that the no execute was an alignment neutral issue as a result of overall apathy?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Dancer posted:

Jfc people how hard is it to not no-lynch.

##vote Dancer

Dancer, you made this post a few minutes before deadline, when you were still several votes out. Why did you self vote? Did you think there'd be enough votes to get yourself executed?

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

CCKeane posted:

Just saw this as well, sorry for going to Mona first, are you saying the same thing that Mona is saying, that the no execute was an alignment neutral issue as a result of overall apathy?

Yes, I believe that to be the case.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Nep-Nep posted:

Yes, I believe that to be the case.

Thank you.

Who did you think was scum yesterday? I'm read a bit as I go but having other players catch me up is always handy.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

CCKeane posted:

Thank you.

Who did you think was scum yesterday? I'm read a bit as I go but having other players catch me up is always handy.

I voted for merk early with little to go on because something he said struck me as weird. Merk sort of fell off my radar at that point.

Had sort of a gut read on b-minus but nothing enough to justify a vote for him.

I voted Dancer at the end and stayed on that vote because I wasn't satisfied with the reasoning he provided for his choices and I agreed with the points Monathin made. Even with his self vote, I'd say he's the player I find most suspicious right now.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Gulag needs to die

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Don’t worry, everyone. I survived.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

merk posted:

Don’t worry, everyone. I survived.

Hell same.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Merk: End of day yesterday you were voting Sal over Dancer when it seems like the thread was trying to converge on Dancer. Why is this? Do you think Dancer was that bad of a vote?

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Also I have been subed yet or heard from Chic if she wants me to be subed or is happy for me to play in what manner I can over the weekend so consider me still in play.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

CCKeane posted:

Merk: End of day yesterday you were voting Sal over Dancer when it seems like the thread was trying to converge on Dancer. Why is this? Do you think Dancer was that bad of a vote?

It was probably because I was lurky as gently caress and didn't vote. I had totally forgot about this game. I have a Tuesday night D+D game and I lost track of time.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

SalTheBard posted:

It was probably because I was lurky as gently caress and didn't vote. I had totally forgot about this game. I have a Tuesday night D+D game and I lost track of time.

So why do you think Merk didn't move to Dancer?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

CCKeane posted:

So why do you think Merk didn't move to Dancer?

Interesting question. I guess I didn't think anything about it because I assumed I would be a huge target today because I didn't vote and my name was mentioned.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

SalTheBard posted:

Interesting question. I guess I didn't think anything about it because I assumed I would be a huge target today because I didn't vote and my name was mentioned.

Okay, so thinking on it now, what do you think about that? It seems like you think Merk's case on you is geniune?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

CCKeane posted:

Okay, so thinking on it now, what do you think about that? It seems like you think Merk's case on you is geniune?

It seems weird to try to flip a lynch so close to the deadline especially when the voting was so inactive. I think Merk's case on me is genuine because I hadn't really done much D1.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

SalTheBard posted:

It seems weird to try to flip a lynch so close to the deadline especially when the voting was so inactive. I think Merk's case on me is genuine because I hadn't really done much D1.

These two thoughts seem to be opposed to each other, with one implying merk is scum and one implying that merk is town. Would it be fair to say that taken together you have a neutral view on merk, then?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

CCKeane posted:

These two thoughts seem to be opposed to each other, with one implying merk is scum and one implying that merk is town. Would it be fair to say that taken together you have a neutral view on merk, then?

Sorry maybe I wasn't clear. I think it's weird that Merk tried to flip the vote to someone who wasn't mentioned by anyone at all.

You asked if I thought Merks case on me was genuine. I can see anyone making a genuine case for me, it doesn't mean it's actually real.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

SalTheBard posted:

Sorry maybe I wasn't clear. I think it's weird that Merk tried to flip the vote to someone who wasn't mentioned by anyone at all.

You asked if I thought Merks case on me was genuine. I can see anyone making a genuine case for me, it doesn't mean it's actually real.

So you think Merk is scum, but his case on you was fair?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

I found a dress for my horsebutt, don't worry guys.

• Locked thread