Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

Kameron is like... suuuper on coke right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

Whalley posted:

finally she gets interesting

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Whalley posted:

...have you never seen someone coked out before? Or are you just saying that because she's actually speaking?

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!
These Nasty Pig commercials are really hot

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

the escape goat posted:

...have you never seen someone coked out before? Or are you just saying that because she's actually speaking?

it's because she's acting a lot like i do when i am going through an introverted period and do coke

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!
Oh no, did Asia try and release live butterflies from her wrist, and found that they had died? What is supposed to be in her breast? More dead butterflies? Omg. Another dead butterfly.

Trying to top Sasha's gimmicks last year just lost Asia the crown. Holy poo poo.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

NOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOO :smith:

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
Holy gently caress, I love Asia but girl did you ever dry run this gimmick

Lmao

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!
Jesus, even had those butterflies not been dead/traumatized, it was always going to be too difficult to see on stage or on screen unless she had like 100. Not one per wrist.

Noise Machine
Dec 3, 2005

Today is a good day to save.

welp, I've never seen something so definitive happen in real-time before

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

oh no baby what is you doing :smith:

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

using the “Fly, fly, fly…” part of “Sissy That Walk” is some straight evil producing

Kameron's face when she realized what she'd stepped on :gonk:

Whalley posted:

it's because she's acting a lot like i do when i am going through an introverted period and do coke

Ooooooh, ok, that makes sense. When I've done it the general feel is "I AM THE MOST INTERESTING, ATTRACTIVE, INTELLIGENT, STRONGEST AND FUCKABLE PERSON IN THIS ROOM" so I can see how it would make an introvert pop up into general chattiness.

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!
Do we think a queen next season will escalate the theme of pulling things out of their costume? Last year, rose petals. This year, dead butterflies. Next year, a dead cat pulled out of their tuck?

Jesus, Asia. What a terrible loving idea.

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

Aquaria doing Jojos Bizarre Adventure again

tudabee
Jan 1, 2007

How many times must I remind you to WASH YOUR HANDS?

Aw hell

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

this poo poo is loving rigged for eureka are you kidding me

graynull
Dec 2, 2005

Did I misread all the signs?
Thank you, Eureka, for doing an actual reveal and not walking out like a baked potato and telegraphing your plans so opaquely.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

these producers have such an insane boner for Eureka, there's no way that was deserved.

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

Pinwiz11 posted:

WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?

I'm blaming Arin and Suzy from Game Grumps who are both sitting directly behind Carson

Nemo
Feb 24, 2001

Uh! Double up Uh! Uh!
That was ONLY done to prove Aquaria wrong about no second double-save in the season.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Eureka didn't even know the words for most of it. Fucksake.

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
Aquaria just mopped the loving floor with Eureka and they went ahead with this almost certainly pre-planned poo poo.

I was disappointed with Aquaria's reveal after being teased by the space blanket shumai but she quickly proceed to just be a better performer, and then had a much better and very clever reveal with the cone tits.

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

Aquaria is doing the Janet Jackson dance across the middle of the stage but no let's focus on Eureka slowly waddling up the middle of the stage not dancing at all

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

No Valentina for the Congeniality reveal?

e: Never mind

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
Also, just to clear it up, the butterflies almost certainly weren't dead. Butterfly releases are done by chilling butterflies, which essentially puts them to sleep. The idea is that they warm up in their container, or hopefully in sunlight when they're released. Clearly them bitches weren't warm enough.

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!
Oh man, with Nina Flowers presenting the Miss Congeniality, does that mean that Ru is still pissed at Valentina?

Edit: Nevermind

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

welp i didn't want to watch asia's chances die, but i really didn't want to watch a load of butterflies die

nice job RPDR

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

ALFbrot posted:

Also, just to clear it up, the butterflies almost certainly weren't dead. Butterfly releases are done by chilling butterflies, which essentially puts them to sleep. The idea is that they warm up in their container, or hopefully in sunlight when they're released. Clearly them bitches weren't warm enough.

They sure were when they got stomped all over during the lipsync :smith:

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

ALFbrot posted:

it would be one hundred thousand degrees under those stage lights, let alone the boots. those butterflies are goners

Nemo
Feb 24, 2001

Uh! Double up Uh! Uh!
This isn’t even Sasha’s final form!

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

god damnit ru grow a pair and send eureka packing ffs

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

Asia's gimmick did not work and it was sad. Aquaria's reveal was really telegraphed - Eureka's reveals were much more cleverly done - but Aquaria mopped the loving floor with her.

Yay Monet!

Sasha looks loving cool.

Belial42
Feb 28, 2007

The Sleeper must awaken...with a damn fine can of Georgia coffee.
This is three way I'm looking forward to the least in my life.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

alf_pogs posted:

god damnit ru grow a pair and send eureka packing ffs

Eureka won that duel.

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

Pinwiz11 posted:

Eureka won that duel.

how did you get those blinders because there's a lot of garbage stressful poo poo i wish i could willingly ignore like how you done did

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

monet is an good MC. hard to be sad about that. but give me more overemotional monique heart every day of the week

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!
Ok, Aquaria, those sparklers were a good gimmick.

Kameron holding her stomach like she's pregnant is not great.

Backflips and death drops every 3 seconds

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Aquaria's confetti and sparks are the best, and how does Kameron's hair stay on with all that flipping?!

"THE BIG GIRL"
"WINS"

gently caress off, Eureka.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nemo
Feb 24, 2001

Uh! Double up Uh! Uh!
Three queens sharing the stage at once was just too much, especially when all of them had to have big reveals.

• Locked thread