Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
What the hell why is dancer not being hammered right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
I left you people with one job ONE GODDAMNED JOB

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

b-minus1 posted:

I don’t see any reason to rush it tbh but holy poo poo 3:30 why are you still up lol

Because he's scum and HE'S SO INVESTED

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Is literally no one else here?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Stop loving posting, someone was hammered.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Asiina posted:

Stop loving posting, someone was hammered.

Oh poo poo sorry asiina I didn't check VF, I'll be quiet

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

Final Votecount for Day 3

AnonymousNarcotics (6): Captain Foo, Asiina, b-minus1, Monathin, Retro Futurist, Hal Incandenza
Dancer (2): Hal Incandenza, Moatillata, Dick Bastardly, Hal Incandenza
Hal Incandenza (1): Dancer
Dick Bastardly (0): Retro Futurist, Dancer, Dancer, Retro Futurist

Not Voting (1): AnonymousNarcotics

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to execute.

~~~

Who tipped off the cops about the heist?

It must have been Van Zant, one of his thugs was in my house last night for god's sake!

AnonymousNarcotics, Van Zant, Vanilla Criminal was shot Day 3

Night Actions please! The second heist is underway.

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

Neil and Kelso meet at the wheelchair-bound recluses' house high in the hills above LA. Kelso provides a thick folder full of information about the Far East National Bank. They agree to a $100,000 advance against a 10% cut of the score. They shake hands and Neil leaves with the folder.

Fifty yards away, lying in dense scrub, a detective puts down his binoculars and radios in to RHD. "They just met, should we take him in?"

"No way" says Lt. Hanna "If we pull him in now they'll know we're onto them and cancel the score. Wait until they are in the bank, then arrest Kelso. Call SWAT, set up a half mile from Far East National."

~~~

The three men are well dressed, but the suits barely hide the bulges of their kevlar vests and the rifle barrels hanging along their thighs. But the guards are distracted and by the time the masks are on and the guns are out, its too late. The guards are face down and zip tied, and the vault is open. All according to plan. Cubes of banded $10,000 stacks are shrink wrapped and waiting like expensive bales of hay. The men glance at each other and smile. They pack the money into large duffel bags and walk out of the bank.

As they walk across the bank plaza, towards their waiting car, Neil spots a SWAT officer concealed behind a delivery truck. The score is blown! He throws the bag into the car, shoulders his rifle and opens fire on the police officers. The crowded downtown block explodes into chaos. Panicked civilians scatter; some dive to the ground, others run. Police fire shotguns, handguns, and rifles at the car as they try somewhat to control the danger of a public gunfight with so many innocent people around.

Neil is still in the open. He reluctantly drops the bag of cash and sprints towards the getaway car. Lt. Hanna draws a bead on him, takes a breath, and opens fire. Two rounds strike Neil in the shoulder, spinning him around. Three more hit him in the chest, with the kevlar vest providing little protection against the rifle fire. He stumbles to the ground with blood pouring from his wounds.

The heist has failed!

As police swarm around the scene and the storm of violence passes, Hanna radios to the officer whom he gave the order ten minutes ago to arrest Kelso. "Did you get him?"

"Well ah, sir, he's here but he's not coming in..."

"What do you mean?"

"He's dead sir. Someone cut him up and pushed his wheelchair into the canyon. Its messy."

Asiina, Neil, Criminal Heist Planner was gunned down while robbing a bank on Night 3!
Dancer, Kelso, Vanilla Criminal was stabbed on Night 3!

The heist leader was Asiina. Her chosen team was:
Monathin, Retro Futurist, and Hal.

The third heist leader has been notified via PM.

Day 4 starts now!

Deadline is tomorrow night.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Not Voting (7): b-minus1, Captain Foo, Dick Bastardly, Hal Incandenza, Moatillata, Monathin, Retro Futurist

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is July 01st, 2018 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 11 hours.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Welp I have a feeling we are proper hosed

I'm thinking Hal is the scum here with the heist results

Any other thoughts?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I’m sure no one will believe me but I was NOT on that heist so I don’t know what that means. Maybe someone is a master of disguise or something?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Hal Incandenza posted:

I’m sure no one will believe me but I was NOT on that heist so I don’t know what that means. Maybe someone is a master of disguise or something?

Eh??

This is convenient since asiina is dead and can't confirm

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I assume I would be told if I was part of the heist

Dancer
May 23, 2011
:ghost: Remember kids, crime doesn't pay!

(still, go crime!)

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Moatillata posted:

Eh??

This is convenient since asiina is dead and can't confirm

Yeah I know but I really wasn’t. This is probably LYLO so a great time to frame someone

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
So I'm p sure this is mylo let's not gently caress this up gents

I think we should all full claim and get this over with

And I mean full with flavor and everything.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Hal Incandenza posted:

I assume I would be told if I was part of the heist

That's easy to confirm just ask the peeps from the heist yesterday

*stares at RF and monathin*

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Moatillata posted:

So I'm p sure this is mylo let's not gently caress this up gents

I think we should all full claim and get this over with

And I mean full with flavor and everything.

I’m Chris, explosives expert and demolitions master and also just vanilla somehow.

Side note when this movie came out all I could see was the weird lump Val Kilmer has on his elbow and it kind of ruined the movie for me. So ironic I end up as him

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hal Incandenza posted:

I’m Chris, explosives expert and demolitions master and also just vanilla somehow.

Side note when this movie came out all I could see was the weird lump Val Kilmer has on his elbow and it kind of ruined the movie for me. So ironic I end up as him

Also marksman. I’m a badass

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Moatillata posted:

That's easy to confirm just ask the peeps from the heist yesterday

*stares at RF and monathin*

Yes tell us friends

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Fwiw i was only told I was part of the heists both nights, not my teammates nor the leader, so I can neither confirm nor deny Hal’s involvement.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Naturally

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Going to have to reread Hal and Mona when I get home, but at this point I’d say Hal’s claim is weird enough to be true. Also he would have had to have known that we weren’t told who was on the heist for it to make any sense. Smells like a frame up to me.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Is there any reason to assume that Asiina didn’t die because of the failed heist? Otherwise I have some questions for our mysterious out of towners

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Retro Futurist posted:

Going to have to reread Hal and Mona when I get home, but at this point I’d say Hal’s claim is weird enough to be true. Also he would have had to have known that we weren’t told who was on the heist for it to make any sense. Smells like a frame up to me.

Can you claim?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Well, yes, but I’m VT so :shrug:

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Retro Futurist posted:

Flavor porfavor

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Retro Futurist posted:

This annoys me I mean you're obviously here

I asked to claim you commented on hals claim so you saw everything yet here you are

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
At this point in the game we need to be forthcoming I mean come on

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Is asiinas death janitored or... is heist planner an actual PR

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

im nate, vt

Retro Futurist posted:

Is there any reason to assume that Asiina didn't die because of the failed heist? Otherwise I have some questions for our mysterious out of towners

not sure i follow here. asiina was the heist leader and died overnight - either she was killed and that forced the heist to fail, or the heist failed anyway and she was also killed.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Captain Foo posted:

im nate, vt

not sure i follow here. asiina was the heist leader and died overnight - either she was killed and that forced the heist to fail, or the heist failed anyway and she was also killed.

im the fixer w/ the mullet

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Heist 2: (Night 3) The heist leader was Asiina. Her chosen team was:
Monathin, Retro Futurist, and Hal.

Heist 1: (Night 2) The heist leader was: Dick Bastardly. His chosen team was:
Monathin, Retro Futurist, and Dancer.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Captain Foo posted:

Heist 2: (Night 3) The heist leader was Asiina. Her chosen team was:
Monathin, Retro Futurist, and Hal. FAILED

Heist 1: (Night 2) The heist leader was: Dick Bastardly. His chosen team was:
Monathin, Retro Futurist, and Dancer. SUCCEEDED

added emphasis

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Captain Foo posted:

added emphasis

Heist Auto-fails when Leader is killed.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Anyway, I'm the loose cannon Waingro, 3p Jack-Of-All-Trades Survivor. I was behind the Dancer kill.

I started with a 1-shot Vig and 1-Shot Hide, after the successful heist I got a 1-shot Watch and a 1-shot 'Wildcard' (can be either Vig, Hide, OR Watch).

Night 1: Tried to kill Dancer, failed.
Night 2: Hid.
Night 3: Killed Dancer.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Monathin posted:

Heist Auto-fails when Leader is killed.

I already posted that I knew that; i was just gathering info since the mod hadn't yet consolidated it when I looked

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

why so much effort to kill dancer

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Captain Foo posted:

why so much effort to kill dancer

I was mildly suspicious of him N1, which cooled off on N2 (and I naturally didn't know who was on the Heist) and I decided to make good on it during Night 3 since it came down to him vs Anarc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Sorry, I'm in training all day so don't have my phone as much, and I'm not used to flavor mattering. I'm Albert

• Locked thread