Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Moatillata posted:

At this point in the game we need to be forthcoming I mean come on

where's ur claim

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Hmm. So if I understand this right, it's possible neither of them are scum and asiina was just the regular kill which failed the heist.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Retro Futurist posted:

Hmm. So if I understand this right, it's possible neither of them are scum and asiina was just the regular kill which failed the heist.

Captain Foo posted:

asiina was the heist leader and died overnight - either she was killed and that forced the heist to fail, or the heist failed anyway and she was also killed.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Retro Futurist posted:

Fwiw i was only told I was part of the heists both nights, not my teammates nor the leader, so I can neither confirm nor deny Hal’s involvement.

assuming you're telling the truth here, then even if there are scum on the heist they wouldn't be able to tip off the scum team to kill the leader. makes sense to me.

I haven't yet re-read asiina but i have a sneaking suspicion that scum killed her because it's going to provide a minimum of info to us, what with her disengagement and all

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Asiina posted:

I did actually forget, but reading cases against me I remember now.

I didn't use my being right about AA for town cred, I just refuted ANarc trying to use it as evidence I was scum, which I still stand by. Not being taken in by a bad case doesn't make me scum. DB using that against me as well also looks bad.

That said yeah, I'm pretty disengaged.

Asiina posted:

Moat you forgot to put my in on your list, you can add me to the obviously town section.

This is absolute nonsense though and not what he was saying at all.

these are like...her only two posts where she's talking with or about someone that is 1) still alive 2) isn't the claimed 3p

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

if it's unclear, i buy the 3p claim

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

v suspicious of moat right now

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Hal Incandenza posted:

Im sure no one will believe me but I was NOT on that heist so I dont know what that means. Maybe someone is a master of disguise or something?

So this is definitely standing out to me as suspect.

Retro Futurist posted:

Fwiw i was only told I was part of the heists both nights, not my teammates nor the leader, so I can neither confirm nor deny Hals involvement.

This even moreso, though. Has anyone else been told if they're on the heist, cause that definitely hasn't been my experience.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Captain Foo posted:

these are like...her only two posts where she's talking with or about someone that is 1) still alive 2) isn't the claimed 3p

fwiw Asiina flipped Neil, aka the only other person who I was told would make me successful on Heists.

Since it's now out in the open that I'm a 3p, my native Fail% chance is a whopping 35%. Which is why I was adamant poeople not take me on Heists except for Neil/Alan.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Monathin posted:

So this is definitely standing out to me as suspect.

This even moreso, though. Has anyone else been told if they're on the heist, cause that definitely hasn't been my experience.

Oh really? You don't get told if you are on a heist?

I don't see why then I would stand out as suspect to you if I seemed confused that I was on a heist.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Captain Foo posted:

I am the criminal doctor Dr Bob

I need to help criminals on the side to pay for my kids private school

N1 - doc Merk

N2 - doc cap foo

N3 - I was roleblocked so scum have probably figured out I'm the doc

It's the character played by Jeremy liven

Also I believe Monas claim bc dancer was a good vig target imo

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Mafia edit:
Jeremy Piven

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Captain Foo posted:

¡Aiiiii papi nooooo!

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Moatillata posted:

I am the criminal doctor Dr Bob

I need to help criminals on the side to pay for my kids private school

N1 - doc Merk

N2 - doc cap foo

N3 - I was roleblocked so scum have probably figured out I'm the doc

It's the character played by Jeremy liven

Also I believe Monas claim bc dancer was a good vig target imo

why did you think I would be killed n2

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Hal Incandenza posted:

Oh really? You don't get told if you are on a heist?

I don't see why then I would stand out as suspect to you if I seemed confused that I was on a heist.

The fact that you said you -weren't- on the heist despite you being there stands out to me. Seems preemptive.

And no, I have been on both heists and not gotten a PM told I was on the heist at any point.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Captain Foo posted:

why did you think I would be killed n2

The same reason asiina was killed last night

Your flip would give us nothing

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Monathin posted:

The fact that you said you -weren't- on the heist despite you being there stands out to me. Seems preemptive.

And no, I have been on both heists and not gotten a PM told I was on the heist at any point.

Well I assumed that if I was on a heist at night I would be told I was on a heist so I was surprised to see I was said to be on one the next day. You are saying I knew I was both on a heist and that I wouldn't be told I was on a heist so I pretended I didn't know I was on a heist?

Maybe it is just me and not reading OPs close enough but other people who have not been on a heist, did you think you wouldn't be told if you did get on a heist?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Well, slam hosed up on one of us then.

To be fair, he told me on discord and we do talk on there, so I didn’t get a pm or anything. I could have misinterpreted that

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Retro Futurist posted:

To be fair, he told me on discord and we do talk on there, so I didnt get a pm or anything. I could have misinterpreted that

Mmm.

I'm not going to vote RF yet because pretty sure it's mylo but I really don't like this response like, at all.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Retro Futurist posted:

To be fair, he told me on discord and we do talk on there, so I didn’t get a pm or anything. I could have misinterpreted that

I do not like how you let me think you were a cop and it leads me to suspect this is a scum push on Hal

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Hal Incandenza posted:

Well I assumed that if I was on a heist at night I would be told I was on a heist so I was surprised to see I was said to be on one the next day. You are saying I knew I was both on a heist and that I wouldn't be told I was on a heist so I pretended I didn't know I was on a heist?

Maybe it is just me and not reading OPs close enough but other people who have not been on a heist, did you think you wouldn't be told if you did get on a heist?

I'm saying you coming out of the gate with a "wow i wasn't told I was on the heist! I wasn't on it! Disguiser????" Sounds really weird. I don't understand how you came to that conclusion ahead of others, it feels like you were throwing out a theory just to get ahead of the fact that you had a suspicion the Heist would fail and didn't want to be caught in the crossfire of it, since that'd look scummy.

I think RF is way scummier than you are rn so I'll leave it alone.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Moatillata posted:

The same reason asiina was killed last night

Your flip would give us nothing

fair

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Monathin was selected for the first heist and is still alive, what can you tell us

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Monathin posted:

wow lol maybe i should learn 2 read

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Monathin posted:

I'm saying you coming out of the gate with a "wow i wasn't told I was on the heist! I wasn't on it! Disguiser????" Sounds really weird.

mondo agreed

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

I think RF super scumslipped on MYLO, but that's just my opinion.

If we have three scum I think my current suspects are:

- RF
- Hal
- possibly one of Moat or Foo

I don't actually like the push on Hal and would absolutely rather vote RF, I feel nearly 100% confident on that.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

If I'm being honest the fact Foo is agreeing with me has had me more suspicious than anything in the thread thus far.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Monathin posted:

If I'm being honest the fact Foo is agreeing with me has had me more suspicious than anything in the thread thus far.

lol ok it's suspicious that i find a bizarre post weird

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Captain Foo posted:

lol ok it's suspicious that i find a bizarre post weird

What do you think about what I think about RF? You notably didn't comment on my suspicions of them.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

i don't like blaming the mod especially if it reveals outside-thread/pm communications

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Captain Foo posted:

i don't like blaming the mod especially if it reveals outside-thread/pm communications

hard agreed tbqh

RF is my vote for today, it feels like a very limp defense.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
I think foo may be scum just because he has been Mia up until and seems to be looking for a target

You seriously think I'm scum as an uncounter claimed doc mona???

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Moatillata posted:

I think foo may be scum just because he has been Mia up until and seems to be looking for a target

You seriously think I'm scum as an uncounter claimed doc mona???

I think if I had to choose between you and Foo I'd choose Foo but after you and Pod's thunderdome in the eccogame before last I can trust nothing when people are being diplomatic

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Moatillata posted:

I do not like how you let me think you were a cop and it leads me to suspect this is a scum push on Hal

When was that? DB thought I was a cop but I immediately corrected it

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Monathin posted:

I think if I had to choose between you and Foo I'd choose Foo but after you and Pod's thunderdome in the eccogame before last I can trust nothing when people are being diplomatic

I never thunderdomed pod??

Doesn't matter I believe your claim so I'm not gonna push it atm

Not everybody has checked in so we shall see

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Moatillata posted:

I never thunderdomed pod??

Doesn't matter I believe your claim so I'm not gonna push it atm

Not everybody has checked in so we shall see

not thunderdome but

whatever the gently caress that last day was in assassin mafia

you know which one i mean

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Monathin posted:

not thunderdome but

whatever the gently caress that last day was in assassin mafia

you know which one i mean

Oh right my bad I thought you meant the latest eccogame

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Not Voting (7): b-minus1, Captain Foo, Dick Bastardly, Hal Incandenza, Moatillata, Monathin, Retro Futurist

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is July 01st, 2018 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 11 hours, 28 minutes.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I think it's RF and here's why:

on the first heist it was: me as the leader, mona (whom I picked correctly to test the "helps Alan" thing since I am Alan), Dancer (who flipped vanilla town if my druggy brain is remembering correctly) and that leaves us RF.

I believe my 25% boost and whatever Mona's % boost to success rate coupled with Dancer's probable boost to success (perhaps? maybe vanilla's dont have that i dunno) is what allowed us to get away with the heist successfully. HOWEVER, in a very flavorful game such as this, I can't ignore the bit about the cops getting tipped off (ultimately not stopping the heist because the % was well on the criminals' side).

The only logical remainder is the RF was the player involved that gave info to the cops.

##vote RF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Personally I’m a lot more suspicious of the 3P on that. Even if it was unintentional it could be why the cops were informed.

That said, deadline is in 8 hours, it’s Canada Day so I’m going to be busy, and we don’t really have a lot of strong candidates in mylo. I think we should no lynch and see how the next heist goes

• Locked thread