Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Matt Lindland
Feb 10, 2018

SHUT THE FUCK UP KEVEN

ALSO GJ BUYING A NEW ACCOUNT LIKE A GODDAMN COWARD
YOU USELESS WHITE NOISE POSTER

YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE THE BOLF RAMSHIELD YOU SO RICHLY DESERVE

now with professional animation
Curtis Blaydes Vs Francis Nagoo is the dream. Whatever it takes to make that happen, folks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
Didn't they already fight before?

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

milk truck just arrive

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Gonna be pissed off when holloway Ortega gets cancelled

It’s going to be so disappointing

Matt Lindland
Feb 10, 2018

SHUT THE FUCK UP KEVEN

ALSO GJ BUYING A NEW ACCOUNT LIKE A GODDAMN COWARD
YOU USELESS WHITE NOISE POSTER

YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE THE BOLF RAMSHIELD YOU SO RICHLY DESERVE

now with professional animation

Lloyd Boner posted:

Didn't they already fight before?

Yeah but I want it to keep happening.

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

I'm not necessarily proud of this but I'm gonna leave it here anyways.
I could see it going either way but Black Beast in this ho; this ho being my heart.

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

El Roncho posted:

I could see it going either way but Black Beast in this ho; this ho being my heart.

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
blaydes seems like the rare HW who seems to take his training and life style super seriously. he's looked in great shape the last few times. i like him

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

jay z's sedan posted:

This is correct x 10000000

thats a lot of years

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

DO YALL WANT A BOXC posted:

blaydes seems like the rare HW who seems to take his training and life style super seriously. he's looked in great shape the last few times. i like him

hes real, too

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

I'm not necessarily proud of this but I'm gonna leave it here anyways.
“Motivated Curtis Blaydes” is just Curtis Blaydes.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Sort of like how "Curtis Blaydes' nickname" is just Curtis Blaydes, or how "the last words a denizen of Outworld says before their jawbone is ripped off and their own teeth are used to slash their throat" is just Curtis Blaydes

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
his nickname is curtis AIDS

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Jesus, 226 is such a good card, I keep waiting for something to go wrong to prevent it from happening.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Jerusalem posted:

Jesus, 226 is such a good card, I keep waiting for something to go wrong to prevent it from happening.

It's not mod sass if i tell you to shut the gently caress up so you don't jinx it, is it?

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I try not to even get excited about fights anymore that way when they fall apart I'm not disappointed and if they actually happen it's a great surprise

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

kensei posted:

It's not mod sass if i tell you to shut the gently caress up so you don't jinx it, is it?

I would deserve it!

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

lol jon is such a piece of poo poo

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
With two of the big fights being heavyweight and max and Brian never having a history of missing weight (though both have tough cuts) I'm actually somewhat optimistic. although i understand it's hope that makes you sad.

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

Do we have a title for the July thread? I vote for "UFC July: Dad Bod vs. The Cleveland Clod"

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Memento said he won't be making the thread this month, so somebody else will have to step up.

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud

Jerusalem posted:

Memento said he won't be making the thread this month, so somebody else will have to step up.

I don't want to get probated, so not me.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jerusalem posted:

I can take a whack at it tonight my time.

Throw titles out as I am stumped atm.

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

I almost exclusively phone post and can't embed an image without fuckin up so I'll pass.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
OK I got a bit of the July stuff typed up and figure out and typed up. Can throw a thread out pretty soon.

Edit - Just need to do the June recap and it's done.

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 07:21 on Jul 2, 2018

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

UFC countdown was pretty good for this card too.

Skip the Stipe interview bits, he doesn't actually say words, just gurgles at camera.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Please do not besmirch my friend Croatian Boomhauer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
New thread is up - https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3862000

I also hosed up the title so Jerusalem could you help fix that to read "UFC July - Dad Bod vs. The Cleveland Clod" and the icon?

I'm a moron :cripes:

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 14:28 on Jul 2, 2018

• Locked thread