Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Suck my gwîb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Pyrl

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

i didn't know the thread came back but now i know the thread came back and im horned up

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I wonder how many babies are being called variations of Trump right now? Or Ivanka?

Ive'anka

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
Mellannea

twistedmentat posted:

I waited for him to use the mallet, and it was just to smash the ice. I love a well prepared cocktail, but I don't get all elitist because they're loving expensive in some places, so i feel more dumb ordering a 17$ old fashioned so I can't really look down at someone who has a pabst.

I'm super nitpicky about cocktails and beer, but I also drink Mickeys so often that I keep running into the same riddles

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Mickeys owns though.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

An artificial womb for premature lambs.

Bert Roberge has a new favorite as of 23:48 on Jul 1, 2018

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

that lamb sleeps nude in an oxygen tent which he believes gives him sexual powers!

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

EmmyOk posted:

that lamb sleeps nude in an oxygen tent which he believes gives him sexual powers!

Hey that's a baaaah truth!

There's a lot to unlock here

And I used to make fun of this image, but now I feel bad about it after all the horrible poo poo that came out about Channel Awesome and how it treated its talent

It turns out Linkara is actually pretty cool and hated that he was forced in a lovely CA movie to appear to rape Lindsey Ellis.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

twistedmentat posted:

The guy on the right was smart enough to cover his face...

Who would ever want to employ someone who had been in a photo like this?

U.T. Raptor
May 11, 2010

Are you a pack of imbeciles!?

green chicken feet posted:

The Vice President :v:

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

dog food stalls
Grimey Drawer

U.T. Raptor posted:

The Vice President :v:

I wasn't expecting an answer to that question, but we are living in interesting times...

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

twistedmentat posted:

Hey that's a baaaah truth!

And I used to make fun of this image, but now I feel bad about it after all the horrible poo poo that came out about Channel Awesome and how it treated its talent

It turns out Linkara is actually pretty cool and hated that he was forced in a lovely CA movie to appear to rape Lindsey Ellis.

I hadn't heard about this and wow, it really is awful

I think this was the original script and it was toned down some (because Linkara and Ellis pointed out that it was a rape joke!) but the basic concept was left in. Gross...

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
The Not So Awesome document is def worth a read to find out just how awkward, ugly and gross Mike Michaud truly is. Motherfucker monetized the death of a content creator after covering up the fact he was a sexual predator.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
After hearing that, I... I might have to not slam that "Like" button and subscribe for more awesome videos about "14 Ways Gamers Are Revolutionizing Content" and "88 Ways SJWs Are Harming Society (And Gaming!)" :ohdear:

Youtube personalities suck and frankly I'm glad their moneytrain's been derailed by Youtube's rear end in a top hat corporate elite. You shouldn't make money rambling like a dipshit over Undertale footage.

Screaming Idiot has a new favorite as of 06:10 on Jul 2, 2018

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
This is a good summery of what happened with CA.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvedKSaHCBQ

green chicken feet posted:

The guy on the right was smart enough to cover his face...

I cannot even think why you'd take a picture of that and then let it get out. But rape always seems like a giant part of Brony culture.

It's amazing how bad youtube recommendations are.

videos like by people who like video games - * a bunch of pro trump, nazi and gamergate videos*

Yes I just watched "dark souls timeline explained" and I really want to watch a video of Sargon of Akkad peeing himself because he couldn't buy beer at tesco because there was a brown guy working.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwTgLKg9eVA

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

lol

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

I got like a second in and bailed. Is the Minecraft community still dickish to the kids that make up most of the playerbase?

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

dog food stalls
Grimey Drawer

twistedmentat posted:

I cannot even think why you'd take a picture of that and then let it get out. But rape always seems like a giant part of Brony culture.

I'm pretty live-and-let-live, even when it comes to goofy subcultures, but if rape is a big part of a culture then I think that speaks very poorly of the people involved. To say the least.

twistedmentat posted:

videos like by people who like video games - * a bunch of pro trump, nazi and gamergate videos*

Yes I just watched "dark souls timeline explained" and I really want to watch a video of Sargon of Akkad peeing himself because he couldn't buy beer at tesco because there was a brown guy working.

I hope this gets fixed before my kids are much older because I don't want them getting Nazi and incel propaganda just because they watched some Let's Plays... :(

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Screaming Idiot posted:

Youtube personalities suck and frankly I'm glad their moneytrain's been derailed by Youtube's rear end in a top hat corporate elite. You shouldn't make money rambling like a dipshit over Undertale footage.

Now they just open a patreon and get paid $10k a month by their awful fanbases directly.

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

twistedmentat posted:

This is a good summery of what happened with CA.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvedKSaHCBQ

It's similar with anything related to guns, probably worse because there's only like three channels that aren't terrible. You start out with something like "here's a really unique and weird wheellock gun from the 17th century and how it works" and three references later you're at "and this is why you definitely need a 50-round drum mag for the upcoming race war!". :stare:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

it's crazy to me all the drama from these dudes when the one time I tried to watch the glasses lad I felt like I'd eaten badger poison and I don't even think he started reviewing whatever film it was before I clicked off

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Perestroika posted:

It's similar with anything related to guns, probably worse because there's only like three channels that aren't terrible. You start out with something like "here's a really unique and weird wheellock gun from the 17th century and how it works" and three references later you're at "and this is why you definitely need a 50-round drum mag for the upcoming race war!". :stare:

Forgotten Weapons, C&R Arsenal and what's the third? I love guns in a historical objects/pieces of engineering, so these channels are up my alley.

But yea when ever I watch Cody talk about how a chauchat wasnt that bad, I get recommendates lots of gun nut vids.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Whenever I watch sovereign citizens get owned I get 5000 "stupid feminsit bitch logiced to death" recommendations

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

EmmyOk posted:

Whenever I watch sovereign citizens get owned I get 5000 "stupid feminsit bitch logiced to death" recommendations

I find that the best way to get those in your recommendations is to watch Star Wars videos.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Wheat Loaf posted:

I find that the best way to get those in your recommendations is to watch Star Wars videos.

If someone has an hour long breakdown of why The Last Jedi is dumb and bad on their youtube channel, you can pretty much guarantee they are a poo poo person.

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
The cliche is true, at any given point there's only ever really a few clicks between Peppa Pig and xxx_blitzenwaffen666_xxx's exhaustive video essays about bringing fash to Fortnite

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

twistedmentat posted:

Forgotten Weapons, C&R Arsenal and what's the third? I love guns in a historical objects/pieces of engineering, so these channels are up my alley.

But yea when ever I watch Cody talk about how a chauchat wasnt that bad, I get recommendates lots of gun nut vids.

InRangeTV is the third one. I was a bit on the fence with them at first, but Ian is awesome and over time I've found that Karl shows some self-awareness about how awful gun culture is and he doesn't appear to be a chud. Some of their guest speakers can be pretty cringey, but it's funny to watch Ian grimace throughout their interviews. I noticed yesterday that FW's video on the Rhodiesian FAL feat. Larry Vickers was relisted with comments disabled. GEE, I WONDER WHY

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

EmmyOk posted:

You know, 3/4 of my subscriptions and watched videos are LP's or video game related content and I never got that kind of stuff. Even when I binge Forgotten Weapons or political channels, I don't get "capital B" Bad recommendations, just annoying ones. I was going to ask what you guys were watching that got you these insane videos in the sidebar, but it finally happened to me

I was watching a story analysis of Life is Strange after seeing the prepper getting deafened and I got teleported into a world of antifeminist propaganda. I didn't know that Life is Strange was anything besides disappointing and cringeworthy, it was surprising to see it be a magnet of Red Pill hate. YouTube really is a wonderful learning tool

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
it seems like those dudes are filling up the comments sections of videos that are benign or even totally unrelated to their cause

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

The Door Frame posted:

I didn't know that Life is Strange was anything besides disappointing and cringeworthy, it was surprising to see it be a magnet of Red Pill hate.

It prominently features a woman.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Breetai posted:

It prominently features a woman.

It’s a lesbian love story.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

chitoryu12 posted:

That's a bonus, but what I posted is merely sufficient.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

chitoryu12 posted:

This, the female leads made it a possible target, the romance between them firmly placed it in the crosshairs

On top of the seemingly unrelated hate that was in the sidebar, there were a few videos seething over the juvenile characters making bad decisions in this game about making bad decisions as high school kids. A game that directly references, and models characters after, the notoriously mature and forward thinking hero, Holden Caufield :thunkher:

I listened to half of one and couldn't deal with how determined the guy was to tie annoying parts of a mediocre game into the evils of UC Berkeley and LGBT activism

E: Catcher in the Rye thrown into a blender with Tumblr, lesbians, and time travel ends up being much less good than it should be

The Door Frame has a new favorite as of 00:40 on Jul 3, 2018

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Coxswain Balls posted:

InRangeTV is the third one. I was a bit on the fence with them at first, but Ian is awesome and over time I've found that Karl shows some self-awareness about how awful gun culture is and he doesn't appear to be a chud. Some of their guest speakers can be pretty cringey, but it's funny to watch Ian grimace throughout their interviews. I noticed yesterday that FW's video on the Rhodiesian FAL feat. Larry Vickers was relisted with comments disabled. GEE, I WONDER WHY

Also all the people getting salty when FW censored swastikas so the video doesn't get banned in Germany. I've never got the sense Ian is a chud, he always mentions how hard to easy it is to get the gun, and is way more interested in talking about the history and workings of the gun than how good a swedish AT rifle is at shoot Muslim MS-13 Terrorists.

Youtube loves to recomend me Archwarhammer's "FEMINISM IS RUINING WARHAMMER!" video which features that generic "feminist" woman in the thumbnail.
I get the "SJWS RUINED STAR WARS *length 3hours 14 minutes*" videos suggested a lot too. Though the worst by far is after watching "5 reasons Jordan Peterson is full of poo poo and should be fed into a woodchipper" I'll get the "Collection of SJWs being owned *thumbnail of that woman again*" or "Why the left are really the nazis".

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

twistedmentat posted:

Also all the people getting salty when FW censored swastikas so the video doesn't get banned in Germany. I've never got the sense Ian is a chud, he always mentions how hard to easy it is to get the gun, and is way more interested in talking about the history and workings of the gun than how good a swedish AT rifle is at shoot Muslim MS-13 Terrorists.

Youtube loves to recomend me Archwarhammer's "FEMINISM IS RUINING WARHAMMER!" video which features that generic "feminist" woman in the thumbnail.
I get the "SJWS RUINED STAR WARS *length 3hours 14 minutes*" videos suggested a lot too. Though the worst by far is after watching "5 reasons Jordan Peterson is full of poo poo and should be fed into a woodchipper" I'll get the "Collection of SJWs being owned *thumbnail of that woman again*" or "Why the left are really the nazis".

Ian is pretty left-wing and a nerd. Karl is as well, though he tilts more to the anti-authority side.

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

twistedmentat posted:

One of his earlier videos had his dad as a guest speaker, who has apparently written some books on Japanese weapons from the WWII era. I looked him up since I was expecting to find some more neat info, and it turns out that he's like this new-age astrologer dude. I'd imagine it's hard to grow up into an rear end in a top hat when your parents are that chill.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Coxswain Balls posted:

One of his earlier videos had his dad as a guest speaker, who has apparently written some books on Japanese weapons from the WWII era. I looked him up since I was expecting to find some more neat info, and it turns out that he's like this new-age astrologer dude. I'd imagine it's hard to grow up into an rear end in a top hat when your parents are that chill.

Someone in TFR said Ian used to DM Dungeons & Dragons for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

cash crab posted:

:psyduck: I thought it was weird I was asked to specify whether I was "Hispanic/Other/Indigenous" in a town that is 90% white, but you win.

From what I've heard, this question is primarily because there's weird interactions with medicine used on some minorities or specific health concerns with that group