Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

hola que tal and bienviendininos to the Colombia thread, Colombia are in a group so bad that none of the other teams even share a continent with a country that has won a world cup:

they are 40/1 to win and as befits dark horses they have a cool anbd mysterious nickname: Los Cafeteros due to the coffee production in their country

in 2014 they beat the d****, the w***, and the n*** then got sent home in forty different ambulances by brazil. more like judo bonita if you ask me !

23-man final squad:

Goalkeepers: David Ospina (Arsenal), Camilo Vargas (AC Deportivo Cali), Jose Fernando Cuadrado (CD Once Caldas).

Defenders: Cristian Zapata (AC Milan), Oscar Murillo (CF Pachuca), Santiago Arias (PSV Eindhoven), Yerry Mina (Barcelona), Johan Mojica (Girona FC), Frank Fabra (CA Boca Juniors), Davinson Sanchez (Tottenham Hotspur).

Midfielders: Wilmar Barrios (CA Boca Juniors), Carlos Sanchez (RCD Espanyol), Abel Aguilar (AC Deportivo Cali), James Rodriguez (Bayern Munich), Juan Guillermo Cuadrado (Juventus), Mateus Uribe (Club America), Jefferson Lerma (Levante), Juan Fernando Quintero (CA River Plate).

Forwards: Carlos Bacca (Villarreal), Radamel Falcao Garcia (Monaco), Luis Muriel (Sevilla), Miguel Borja (SE Palmeiras), Jose Izquierdo (Brighton & Hove Albion).

7 stars to look out for:

- radamel 'radioactive man' Falcao is the country's all time top scorer and recently becane a legal fraud as well as the football kind which he earned when he scored 6 in 35 games in the prem

- ospina (latin: 'bone wood') is really too short to be a footballer leet alone in goal but was named keeper prince regent in 94 after rene higuita got tackled by roger melly while attempting a scorpion kick and was killed by the mafia after the game using a bolito. fairly loving wacky chain of events if you ask me

- i always thought cristian Zapata played for an African team and in a sense I suppose he does

- carlos Sanchez was an absolute beast in pro evo 15 when he plated for villa, if its the same carlos sanchez that is

- don't expect Juan Guillermo Cuadrado to mess about playing triangles; his name actually means square

- luis Muriel has not one but TWO girls' names

- carlos valderama looks like Steve pemberton these days

thats all for now. as long as these guys don't pick up too many red Cartegena, ill see you in the knockouts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Very good thread Breath Ray

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

I like Colombia and I hope they do well.

it's also a nice place to visit with the best looking women.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
What was the name of that busty Colombian fan with her phone in her bra?

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

shut up blegum posted:

What was the name of that busty Colombian fan with her phone in her bra?

I think you mean Larissa Riquelme, who was from Paraguay.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

trem_two posted:

I think you mean Larissa Riquelme, who was from Paraguay.

Yeah you're right :negative:

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

African AIDS cum posted:

Very good thread Breath Ray

thanks, I really enjoyed the creative process and hopefully I can get a new av out of it from someone. tino asprilla doing a never ending somersault would be just peachy

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
My Colombian gf and I a half Colombian are muy excitedo for the cup

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
the good news is it turned out to be the same Carlos sanchez,

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
I just want to say I'm rooting hard for Colombia to knock out England and their awful fans tomorrow.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Wearing my colombia jersey under my suit today and hoping I can bail on these bullshit meetings to go watch the game

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

colombia

Colombia

COLOMBIA

Tortilla Maker
Dec 13, 2005
Un Desmadre A Toda Madre
Colombia good.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer