Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Flankensttein: A name given to a FPS gamer who constantly flanks to get kills.

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
5k on stipe -240

5k on Stipe to win by tko +160

1k on Stipe to win by submission +1500 because I love a longshot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

jase1 posted:

5k on stipe -240

5k on Stipe to win by tko +160

1k on Stipe to win by submission +1500 because I love a longshot

i feel like the first one is bad odds, the second one is really good odds, and the third one is definitely a longshot

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Could rock him and get a choke or somethin. Never know

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

Skip My Posts posted:

Could rock him and get a choke or somethin. Never know

maybe it's just because the only times he's lost are from getting rocked, but I just have a hard time picturing stipe submitting him or decisioning him. i dunno though

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
i could see a decision if stipe is real cautious like against ngannou and their wrestling kind of stalemates

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
im gonna put a bet on holloway/ortega bu t i dunno what yet

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
I imagine the odds would be pretty close.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
i bet against ortega when he fought frankie which was a bad choice lol

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

It's always kind of hard not to pick against Ortega because he loses so much of the fights he's in then just kind of wins out of nowhere.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

I'm putting a large percentage of my small amount of betting money on The Black Beast. may god help my stupid dumb soul

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Dan Didio posted:

It's always kind of hard not to pick against Ortega because he loses so much of the fights he's in then just kind of wins out of nowhere.

it's insane. i've never seen it before this consistently.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Aye Doc posted:

I'm putting a large percentage of my small amount of betting money on The Black Beast. may god help my stupid dumb soul

i think the black beast and mark hunt are bad match ups for ngannou. mark hunt especially and i want to see that fight because mark would win.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Aye Doc posted:

he won me so much money over his big win streak but im lettin that go

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

the beast has convinced me that Francis is actually 48 years old and already cooked. no man that old will outswang or outbang the beast. at +305 how could I refuse

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I believe in my soul that this is the fight that finally gets Ronda Rousey's attention.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Dan Didio posted:

I believe in my soul that this is the fight that finally gets Ronda Rousey's attention.

lol

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
Where do Americans go to gamble on sports after they’ve moved away from Las Vegas, but have not met any local bookies in their new town?

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

Where do Americans go to gamble on sports after they’ve moved away from Las Vegas, but have not met any local bookies in their new town?

Online. Bovada is the biggest, but there are tons.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Jersey should be ready to go any day now, the only weird thing is sports books are only being operated at race tracks for now.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

websites are no longer blocked by the DOJ

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Nystral posted:

Online. Bovada is the biggest, but there are tons.

Skip My Posts posted:

websites are no longer blocked by the DOJ

Cool. Gonna check out Bovada.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

25$ on a parlay of dc, black beast, tony pettis, uriah hall wins me 3k

i'll do individual bets on those guys too because they are decent underdogs.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Marching Powder posted:

25$ on a parlay of dc, black beast, tony pettis, uriah hall wins me 3k

i'll do individual bets on those guys too because they are decent underdogs.

nice... good luck. i really dont think mister derrick will win though so i wouldnt make a regular bet on him

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

nice... good luck. i really dont think mister derrick will win though so i wouldnt make a regular bet on him

hall beating the extremely hot man is also very long i am likely not in for a great day money-wise but it would be cool if i won for sure.

Biafraid
Jan 31, 2008

yeah.
Pettis is gonna get subbed, unfortunately

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse

Biafraid posted:

Pettis is gonna get subbed, unfortunately

Chiesa looks like hes gonna outweigh Pettis by 30 pounds by the time the fight rolls around, can't see it going well for Pettis

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
Hopefully Chiesa walks right into a body kick and gets his liver melted instead. Is he still at the camp who thinks those don't exist?

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Pettis is quite good on the ground.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Going in on DC +190 and a Hooker/Millender/Vannata parlay to keep the prelims interesting

E: I threw a quick hedge bet on Klose since I had a feeling I'd lose a second straight parlay on the third part after doing Di Chirico/Modaferri/Brad Tavares yesterday, so I ended up a little bit ahead on that one

Power of Pecota fucked around with this message at 02:01 on Jul 8, 2018

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

$100 parlay doin stipe/lewis/chiesa/felder/font wish me luck

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
20 on Cormier to win and 20 on a parlay of Cormier, Lewis, Felder, Costa, Chiesa. Let's go.

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Flankensttein: A name given to a FPS gamer who constantly flanks to get kills.

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
1k on lewis at +210
1k parlay on Miocic, Lewis and Perry at +877

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

jase1 posted:

1k on lewis at +210
1k parlay on Miocic, Lewis and Perry at +877

thats whats up

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

STONE COLD 64 posted:

thats whats up

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Oh man I forgot Assuncao beat Moraes. Dude has spent his entire career being highly ranked and kind of unnoticed.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

ah poo poo

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Threw additional stuff on over 1.5 rounds for Saki/Rountree and Pettis straight up as an underdog

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Power of Pecota posted:

Threw additional stuff on over 1.5 rounds for Saki/Rountree and Pettis straight up as an underdog

1.5 rounds last time had saki on the verge of death let's see if he improves.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Looks like a nope on that one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

you tried.