Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

QUACKTASTIC posted:

As a pixel aficionado, I'd say that either that image has been digitally altered or those cushions are submitting to her gravitational pull.

lol someone actually photoshoped this because the ladsy was not to their fat standards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

slinkimalinki posted:

The dot of highlighter on the end of the nose always cracks me up. I can't unsee it in Instagram makeup.

Like so?

I couldn't find a good example right off the bat, but there's also a trend for blending that with copious amounts of blush added to the end of the nose. It's definitely, IMO, one of those things that looks good in spite of the makeup rather than because of it.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Solice Kirsk posted:

The cushions are hanging off the front of the frame. So the latter.

He's talking about the pillow just off her right (pictures left) arm.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

So do women with insanely intricate nail art just resign themselves to never using their hands again? Do they learn how to write with their feet like amputees?

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

cash crab posted:

Is that what happened? I always felt confused about stuff like this:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkwEDQAAhjT/?hl=en

When I try to imagine putting on that much makeup for any event whatsoever. The effect in real life is really quite weird.

The new hot makeup technique

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

"Hey, nice Blob cosplay."

"Who?"

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Decrepus posted:

Forevereal digesteding and loving it

Slowly digested for the next thousand years.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

grittyreboot posted:

So do women with insanely intricate nail art just resign themselves to never using their hands again? Do they learn how to write with their feet like amputees?

Don't even have to have nail art

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er59Pqynx_c

mostlygray
Nov 1, 2012

BURY ME AS I LIVED, A FREE MAN ON THE CLUTCH

cash crab posted:

Is that what happened? I always felt confused about stuff like this:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkwEDQAAhjT/?hl=en

When I try to imagine putting on that much makeup for any event whatsoever. The effect in real life is really quite weird.

She looks sticky. Makeup like that is for being filmed at 100 feet away or for portrait shots that you'll be monkeying with later in post. Up close, in real life, it looks weird as hell.

My wife has gotten all obsessed with makeup tutorials. She's got dozens of pallets and tools and will do absurd makeup just for fun and then take it off. The tutorials are good, but they're meant to be used in moderation. The Kim Kardashian thing doesn't look good on anyone.

Who am I to judge though on obsessions. I got really into restoring and re-handling vintage axes for a while and now I have about a dozen axes collecting dust in my garage. The're all cool and sharp enough to shave with. I just don't have a reason to chop down a tree.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

I really enjoy doing makeup but I don't do contouring bc I have a big fat face and glasses, and my hair covers my cheeks and forehead anyway so who care

I do my makeup for work and for special occasions and it usually takes 30 minutes. but I used to spend 20 just smearing eyeliner on my lids so I think my entire routine condensed into half an hour is pretty good

Psychobabble! posted:

Some makeup AUG:

you don't need to highlight your whole face :(

snoo has a new favorite as of 04:45 on Jul 4, 2018

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Yes you do

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

But why?

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy

Why...

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

the poo poo jenna does to her face makes my sensitive skin hurt :qq:

jenna-marbles-100-layers-challenge.jpg

snoo has a new favorite as of 05:43 on Jul 4, 2018

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Jenna is good though and she puts the effort in for her jokes. And her dog is cute.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I thought she went all milkshake duck, no?

Hopefully I'm thinking of someone else

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

The Bloop posted:

Haven't heard of it if she did.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Maybe? I remember about two years ago she put out a video where she apologized for her awful opinions when she was starting out. I don't watch her on the reg so if something bad has happened lately I don't know about it.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Milkshake duck?

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

cash crab posted:

Milkshake duck?

"Everyone in the internet loves this milkshake drinking duck!"
"We are sad to report that the milkshake drinking duck is racist"

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Oh, I see. What’s it called when people want something to be milkshake duck because they don’t like it for banal reasons?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

The Bloop posted:

The only controversy I can think of is when she put out that 30 minute video apologizing for her fish tank set up because people were completely psychotic on her for following a pet store's advice.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Psychobabble! posted:

Some makeup AUG:

Wtf happened to Bianca Del Rio?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

cash crab posted:

Oh, I see. What’s it called when people want something to be milkshake duck because they don’t like it for banal reasons?

Milchshakeenteverlangen.

slinkimalinki
Jan 17, 2010

The Bloop posted:

Maybe you're thinking of the sex- positive you- tuber with the curly hair?

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

I understand make up

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

text me a vag pic posted:

I understand make up

The first one looks like rubber cement or iodine scrub... Is it liquid bronzer?
Wait maybe not rubber cement... what's that brown liquid adhesive that smells weird? I haven't used it since I was a kid. I was thinking it was rubber cement but when I look that up it looks like it's clear.

Dixville has a new favorite as of 16:39 on Jul 4, 2018

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

cash crab posted:

That's the old Sundae Goose. A goose that eats sundaes and is a nice guy despite being a goose.

BaronVonVaderham
Jul 31, 2011

All hail the queen!

Arcsquad12 posted:

Jenna is good though and she puts the effort in for her jokes. And her dog is cute.

She and Julien are into some dumb vegan poo poo that annoys me, but they're not obnoxiously promoting it. I really like that they make a point of specifying they're gluten-free because of actually having celiac disease, and that people who do so for no reason actually make poo poo harder for those who do have a genuine medical problem.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Dixville posted:

The first one looks like rubber cement or iodine scrub... Is it liquid bronzer?
Wait maybe not rubber cement... what's that brown liquid adhesive that smells weird? I haven't used it since I was a kid. I was thinking it was rubber cement but when I look that up it looks like it's clear.

it's peanut butter.

slinkimalinki
Jan 17, 2010

it's peanut butter.

Idea: makeup tutorial, but every product is food. Mainly nutella.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

slinkimalinki posted:

Idea: makeup tutorial, but every product is food. Mainly nutella.

But heres the gimmick: you apply it to your mouth.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

steinrokkan posted:

Milchshakeenteverlangen.

Depending on how you type this out, it either comes out as "milkshake duck desire" or "milkshake requirement" and I think either works.

slinkimalinki posted:

Maybe you're thinking of the sex- positive you- tuber with the curly hair?

Lacey Green? She went all... different? Like, she said something... or something. I don't know, I'm sure some enterprising tumblr user has a shoebox full of receipts on whatever happened, but I'm sure it was pretty banal.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

So today I saw someone with so much highlighter on she looked like an unironic full face challenge and I thought of you guys.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

cash crab posted:

Depending on how you type this out, it either comes out as "milkshake duck desire" or "milkshake requirement" and I think either works.

Lacey Green? She went all... different? Like, she said something... or something. I don't know, I'm sure some enterprising tumblr user has a shoebox full of receipts on whatever happened, but I'm sure it was pretty banal.

She said tranny once in 2012, but apologized pretty quickly and took the video down.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

bony tony posted:

She said tranny once in 2012, but apologized pretty quickly and took the video down.

Doesn't she date a white supremacist or something? Its been so long since her drama was going around so my memory is very vague.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Lacey White

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

bony tony posted:

Fashionable Jorts posted:

Doesn't she date a white supremacist or something? Its been so long since her drama was going around so my memory is very vague.

Disappointing.

Picnic Princess posted:

So today I saw someone with so much highlighter on she looked like an unironic full face challenge and I thought of you guys.

I'm not going to post the picture, but I worked with two girls who, every single day, wore full-face Instagram makeup and the effect was bizarre indeed. Anyway, now I am stuck in another loop of watching beauty videos, so thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

pictured: me getting amped up to post

loving HOW? ANyone ever see those old photos of the circus freak shows and what the fattest lady/man looked like? Honest to god, how is this type of body loving possible? Blows my mind.