Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

Dancer posted:

I imagine this is where I should bring this up?

New release should fix this. I think your password reset did go through anyway though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

I'm watching freakin' Genre Bear from Survivor: China on a WSOP twitch stream and I thought of my old mafia/survivor buds

Anpu
Jun 26, 2018

I have opened your two eyes. I have opened your mouth with the instruments of Anpu...
Hey I got knocked out of a game too early, anyone else running anything?

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Anpu posted:

BLACKBOXBLACKBOX

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Mighty Croatia advances to the Quarter Finals!!

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
I might throw together a new Town of Salem inspired game tomorrow. It'll be 15 players.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Anpu posted:

There's an EccoGame that is needing signups, at 7/15 currently.

This goes for everyone else, too, go play EccoGame (and MMM's game too)

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

Heat Mafia has ended in a Town + 3P Survivor Victory, reverse sweep from triple LYLO

The next game in the movie series will be sometime in August, it will be a large game for ...

THE FIFTH ELEMENT

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Slamburger posted:

Heat Mafia has ended in a Town + 3P Survivor Victory, reverse sweep from triple LYLO
Choke! Choke! Choke!

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Klungo make bessst ever video game, 'Hero Klungo Sssavesss Teh World.'

Any world that has chaoslord in it is one I want to keep living in. Your generosity continues to know no bounds. Thanks!

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?
I would also like to thank chaoslord for the gift of games.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I just saw an ad for black box mafia... neat

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
Hi! I opened a new, 15 person mafia game: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3862150

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Slamburger posted:

The next game in the movie series will be sometime in August, it will be a large game for ...

THE FIFTH ELEMENT

how many people are you expecting?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Advancing
🇺🇾 KB
🇫🇷 ecco/genex
🇧🇷 Rhjamiz
🇧🇪 IcePhoenix
🇷🇺 CPig
🇭🇷 bowmore
🇸🇪 IllegallySober
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Podima

Eliminated
🇵🇹 Yami Fenrir
🇦🇷 Mordiceius
🇲🇽 Max
🇯🇵 Anarc
🇪🇸 Moat
🇩🇰 Quid
🇨🇭 Deadbeat Dad
🇨🇴 Dancer

Quarterfinal matches
🇺🇾 KB v 🇫🇷 ecco/genex, July 6
🇧🇷 Rhjamiz v 🇧🇪 IcePhoenix, July 6
🇷🇺 CPig v 🇭🇷 bowmore, July 7
🇸🇪 IllegallySober v 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Podima, July 7

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

Captain Foo posted:

how many people are you expecting?

I'm tinkering with balance ideas right now but I'm targeting 21-23. I'm not sure how large the active player base is right now though, so I don't know if that's tenable. I have a small(er) alternate setup for ~17 but that won't support some of the large-game mechanics I'd like to do for this movie. I can always fall back to that one. I'm not above sending some PMs to inactive players to drum up business as well.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Slamburger posted:

I'm tinkering with balance ideas right now but I'm targeting 21-23. I'm not sure how large the active player base is right now though, so I don't know if that's tenable. I have a small(er) alternate setup for ~17 but that won't support some of the large-game mechanics I'd like to do for this movie. I can always fall back to that one. I'm not above sending some PMs to inactive players to drum up business as well.

It takes a while, but I managed 27 for DBZ and Riven had like 50 people playing?

In other news Chaoslord is goddamn amazing and bought me Tekken 7.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Hey everyone! I know I haven't been around for a while, but I have some news that I want to share with you all. I am a dad now!

Maybe one day I will have time to get back into a mafia game or two, but I haven't been able to commit the time that I would need to be able to play a game to my standard of play. Still I was a part of this community for a long time, and felt compelled to tell you all (and everyone else I have ever met lol). Hope everyone else is doing well!

Max
Nov 30, 2002

JakeP posted:

Hey everyone! I know I haven't been around for a while, but I have some news that I want to share with you all. I am a dad now!

Maybe one day I will have time to get back into a mafia game or two, but I haven't been able to commit the time that I would need to be able to play a game to my standard of play. Still I was a part of this community for a long time, and felt compelled to tell you all (and everyone else I have ever met lol). Hope everyone else is doing well!

Congrats JakeP!

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

JakeP posted:

Congratulations!!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

JakeP posted:

Congratulations my dude!

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
grats jake

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

JakeP posted:

:j::hf::v:

Good to hear from you, and congrats!

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
Congrats on the child Jake!

JakeP posted:

my standard of play.

JakeP posted:

Theres a black guy on peoples court with a really funny mustache

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

BottleKnight posted:

Congrats on the child Jake!

Lmao

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Congrats jake

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

goonbabby! :3: Congrats, Jake!

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
Nice job reproducing buddy!!

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
so cute grats jake :3:

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

JakeP posted:

Jake! You did it! Congrats! You're very close to the end now.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Little Mac posted:

Jake! You did it! Congrats! You're very close to the end now.

This is true, I've been dead for years but my children have to continue posting as a requirement of my last will and testament

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

JakeP posted:

I don’t know you, as someone who joined this group semi-recently, but congrats regardless!

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
well done dude i hope ur offspring grows up to be way stroing and dunks on lumpens kinds in lylo one day

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

JakeP posted:

I knew this would come in handy some day

JakeP in the smash soldiers posted:

Well now I know, if anyone posts in the thread after being absent for the entire day and says "IM SO CONFUSED" I will say "ITS OKAY SWEET BABY LET ME HOLD YOUR HEAD AND SWADDLE YOU IN THESE BLANKETS, NOW SUCKLE AT MY TEAT AND BE NOURISHED"

Podima what kind of doula are you! A newborn JakeP baby has come into the world confused, and you did nothing!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

i'm glad for you, jakep

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Congrats Jake!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Awww congrats Jake! :3:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Grays on getting laid Jake :chord:

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?
gratz!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

I'd been happy, and I was happy still. For all to be accomplished,
for me to feel less lonely,
all that remained to hope
was that on the day of my execution
there should be a huge crowd of spectators and that they should
greet me with howls of execration.
Plaster Town Cop