Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

severe mental illness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

BiggerBoat posted:

loving HOW?

Photoshop. That said, lipedema is a real condition and while obesity can be a factor anyone can get it provided the genetics and hormones are “right” (it runs in families and is much more prevalent when estrogen and progesterone are dominant which is why you see it mainly in middle-aged and older women).

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

Photoshop. That said, lipedema is a real condition and while obesity can be a factor anyone can get it provided the genetics and hormones are “right” (it runs in families and is much more prevalent when estrogen and progesterone are dominant which is why you see it mainly in middle-aged and older women).

Women with lipedema are at a higher risk for obesity because of the way fat stubbornly collects in their lower extremities, but they still have to consume an excess of calories for that fat to accumulate. Lipedema is no more the cause of that's woman's physical state than a genetic tendency toward heart disease is of killing someone at 38 after a lifelong habit of eating fried chicken and lard for dinner every night.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
The thing is that weight loss won't reduce the lipedematous masses, so it would be hard for her to turn things around without surgery even if she took up diet and exercise and was absolutely meticulous about both.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Yeah but, again, that's really the least of her concerns. She's obese to the point that she might not even have lipedema. Uneven fat distribution is common in people that heavy simply because the body kinda freaks out and doesn't know what to do when it reaches such extremes.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Skippy McPants posted:

Yeah but, again, that's really the least of her concerns. She's obese to the point that she might not even have lipedema. Uneven fat distribution is common in people that heavy simply because the body kinda freaks out and doesn't know what to do when it reaches such extremes.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

haha ew, anyway

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Did the baby dissolve?!?

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

:)

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

How do you dissolve a baby but not the swing

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Acetone

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

The scented kind, otherwise it melds together with the swing

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

Picnic Princess posted:

How do you dissolve a baby but not the swing

Hydrofluoric acid and synthetic fibers in the swing

E: when the question is "what horrible chemistry thing did something horrible?", the answer almost always contains fluoride

The Door Frame has a new favorite as of 06:59 on Jul 5, 2018

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

cash crab posted:

haha ew, anyway

"Our baby vanished with Thanos snapped his fingers, $30 OBO"

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

twistedmentat posted:

"Our baby vanished with Thanos snapped his fingers, $30 OBO"

Was it a black baby? Because it's well known that Thanos is also a huge racist with perpetually chapped lips.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

The Door Frame posted:

Hydrofluoric acid and synthetic fibers in the swing

E: when the question is "what horrible chemistry thing did something horrible?", the answer almost always contains fluoride

How do I get out of this chickenshit baby swing?

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Picnic Princess posted:

Did the baby dissolve?!?

No, it just looks like garden variety abuse. Those are poo poo stains on the bottom, I think. Somebody liked keeping their little tyke strapped in there for far too long.

gey muckle mowser
Aug 5, 2003

Do you know anything about...
witches?

Buglord
actually i'm pretty sure the baby spontaneously combusted

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

cash crab posted:

haha ew, anyway

finally a swing for the discerning baby

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

Fashionable Jorts posted:

Doesn't she date a white supremacist or something? Its been so long since her drama was going around so my memory is very vague.

I heard that despite apologizing and taking the video down, the tumblrites still hounded her off the Internet.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

text me a vag pic posted:

That's a (fake) penis!

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

text me a vag pic posted:

Charlie Kirk continues to own himself to own the libs.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Iron Crowned posted:

Charlie Kirk continues to own himself to own the libs.

Honestly I think its working at this point.....

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

DandyLion posted:

Honestly I think its working at this point.....

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
what the gently caress

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Well that's sure as poo poo the creepiest thing I've seen today.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Dude jerks it to a crippled pillow

Forsythia
Jan 28, 2007

You want bad advice?

Anything is okay if you don't get caught!

... I hope this helps!

BiggerBoat posted:

loving HOW? ANyone ever see those old photos of the circus freak shows and what the fattest lady/man looked like? Honest to god, how is this type of body loving possible? Blows my mind.

Enablers. People that get to that size can no longer leave the house or do food preparation, so they're dependent on others bringing them the massive amounts of unhealthy food. They can't maintain that size without someone enabling them. Whenever you see a person like that, remember that there's at least one other person in their life making it possible.

Isn't part of the "feeder fetish" the massive level of control wielded over the morbidly obese person? It's such a trivial thing to ruin a person's life over. :smith:

Here's something not as terrible: weird advertising for knives.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MjNciNOt_8

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Mizuti posted:

Enablers. People that get to that size can no longer leave the house or do food preparation, so they're dependent on others bringing them the massive amounts of unhealthy food. They can't maintain that size without someone enabling them. Whenever you see a person like that, remember that there's at least one other person in their life making it possible.

Isn't part of the "feeder fetish" the massive level of control wielded over the morbidly obese person? It's such a trivial thing to ruin a person's life over. :smith:

Sadly it is possible. Feeder fetish people are a small minority of the insanely obese. They'll use their kids or families to deliver for them, or order deliveries at home if possible. Mental illness takes a lot of forms.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

This is the last thing his waifu pillow saw before being thrown in the wash

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

M_Sinistrari posted:

I heard that despite apologizing and taking the video down, the tumblrites still hounded her off the Internet.

In what universe? She has 17 million subscribers and a net worth in the millions. Somehow.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

:frogon:

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

That's optimistic

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Dienes posted:

In what universe? She has 17 million subscribers and a net worth in the millions. Somehow.

Laci Green only has like a couple million tops.

e: You're thinking of Jenna Marbles probably, who that thing wasn't about at all.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Nurge posted:

Laci Green only has like a couple million tops.

Eh, you're probably right and I'm mixing her up with some other inane internet personality.

I've heard so much about how waygu is raised but this is the first time I've actually seen it.

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Dienes posted:

Eh, you're probably right and I'm mixing her up with some other inane internet personality.

I hate youtube people as much as the next guy, but I have to admit I always admired jenna marbles for being witty and seizing hold of the moment. I haven't followed her videos since the early days really, but props anyway.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

Someone needs to teach this cat that it's cruel to mock human expressions.

norton I
May 1, 2008

His Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton I

Emperor of these United States

Protector of Mexico

Mizuti posted:

It's Dads w/ swords!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bdfx7l4z5cQ

BaronVonVaderham
Jul 31, 2011

All hail the queen!
https://i.imgur.com/RIOeAlx.mp4

EDIT: Intended for another thread, but who cares. Enjoy perplexed birb.

BaronVonVaderham has a new favorite as of 23:08 on Jul 5, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

That's the only one of these I've laughed at. Lol birds.