Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
he had one extremely glassy wandering eye and would forget how he began sentences he was in the middle of. these are qualities we look for in our politicians not our fighters, folks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
I swear DC better not be injured off that trip.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Digital Jedi posted:

I swear DC better not be injured off that trip.

https://twitter.com/KevinI/status/1015003277849530368

if DC's miraculously out, do we get my dream of The Black Fuggen Beast swangin' and bangin' for the heavyweight crown

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
DC just fell at the press conference and had to be helped off stage

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Oh God don't be injured :pray:

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Could somebody please locate the witch that the CEO of WME ran over and pay her medical bills

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Gay Horney posted:

DC just fell at the press conference and had to be helped off stage

Lmao

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Did Dana White kill a handicapped boy while dirt biking or something, I mean he's definitely on the bad side of someone that owns knucklebones and a candle melting over a skull

Edit:

Wise Learned Man posted:

Could somebody please locate the witch that the CEO of WME ran over and pay her medical bills

:hfive:

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
Dc's kidneys have failed attempting to cut down to 265

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The life of an MMA fan: I saw there were over 100 new posts in a UFC monthly thread days before an event and immediately knew it was another major injury cancelling another fun-looking fight

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
he collapsed like a loving controlled demolition.

Here's a gif but go find the video because it sounds like someone slammed a book on the ground

https://twitter.com/BRlANORTEGA/status/1015003853144506368?s=19

You see him realize he tripped, a cartoon thought bubble appears above his head, and he's just gone in the next frame

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Godamn. It was like the dianoga grabbing Luke Skywalker in the trash compactor. Just gone.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Wise Learned Man posted:

"Thinner!" rasps the old woman, pointing her finger at DC. After a pause she frowns, points again and shouts,"Thinner! ....THINNER! I said Thi.... gently caress it" and storms off.

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
lmao Dana’s a petty bitch throwing out another interim, but Ortega’s dumb if he turned down a replacement

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
lol jesus

Matt Lindland
Feb 10, 2018

SHUT THE FUCK UP KEVEN

ALSO GJ BUYING A NEW ACCOUNT LIKE A GODDAMN COWARD
YOU USELESS WHITE NOISE POSTER

YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE THE BOLF RAMSHIELD YOU SO RICHLY DESERVE

now with professional animation

Jerusalem posted:

"Thinner!" rasps the old woman, pointing her finger at DC. After a pause she frowns, points again and shouts,"Thinner! ....THINNER! I said Thi.... gently caress it" and storms off.

:ranbowdash:

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Jerusalem posted:

Pumpkinhead eats Yoel Romero, is immediately signed for three fights at middleweight

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
i wouldnt mind seeing ortega/stephens especially if holloway is gonna be out for a while

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Ortega Stephens would be nasty and fun but Ortega would have to be a lunatic to take that fight

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Is that Harvey Fierstein

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Gay Horney posted:

Here's a gif but go find the video because it sounds like someone slammed a book on the ground

You see him realize he tripped, a cartoon thought bubble appears above his head, and he's just gone in the next frame

I hope he tripped, because, to me, that looks like he was just standing there doing nothing, and a tendon exploded.

This is loving ridiculous. I've spent the last sixteen hours like BBQ Homer Simpson, repeating, "It's still good! It's still good!" If DC is out, holy gently caress.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueJCpt6Mqng&t=2957s
haha watch dana after the fall, "you gotta be fuckin kiddin me"

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
i think stephens / ortega would result in ortega getting extremely knocked out and i want to see it.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Skip My Posts posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueJCpt6Mqng&t=2957s
haha watch dana after the fall, "you gotta be fuckin kiddin me"

hahaha that body language

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
hahahahaahahaha

hes standing there like an orderly in a nursing home full of vets

"im the biggest baddest man on the planet, the goat fighter"

"yes daniel, please remember to use your walking frame, dont want another fall do we?"

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

also, anyone wondering who this is, this is me

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

There's no way DC's fighting now, right?

Herv
Mar 24, 2005

Soiled Meat

Power of Pecota posted:

shoosh!

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Power of Pecota posted:

he seems fine. that looked more like a walk of shame than anything to do with pain. if anything got hurt there it was a knee and it was minor

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
Just heard from Brett Okamoto that Daniel Cormier died after the fall. RIP.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dan Didio posted:

Just heard from Brett Okamoto that Daniel Cormier died after the fall. RIP.

Died as the champ.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

I hope he tripped, because, to me, that looks like he was just standing there doing nothing, and a tendon exploded.

This is loving ridiculous. I've spent the last sixteen hours like BBQ Homer Simpson, repeating, "It's still good! It's still good!" If DC is out, holy gently caress.

Looks to me like he probably got his foot caught on a cable

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are

Gay Horney posted:

I read that before watching and still blurted out a shocked, "WHAAA..!" when it happened.

Better check to make sure his shoes didn't fly off.

Brown Paper Bag
Nov 3, 2012

https://twitter.com/arielhelwani/status/1015002285615673344?s=21

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Ahahaha.

Man, losing Holloway/Ortega sucks, but Ngannou/Lewis would probably have been enough to get me to buy the show even without Stipe/DC (please don't let the card lose Stipe/DC)

Herv
Mar 24, 2005

Soiled Meat
i guess dana needs to start child proofing poo poo at this point

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

Mekchu posted:

Died as the champ.

That guy, man, such a warrior. He kept telling his team he wanted to continue but the commission had to step in and tell him he’d actually died a few hours ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Conor left one important lesson with the entire roster before he died and they've all taken it to heart - you can't lose if you don't ever fight

• Locked thread