Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

b-minus1 posted:

if you got the bulletproof, speak up now. UGH

Why aren’t we lynching this guy again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Yeah, this is my vote. Let’s do the thing.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

merk posted:

Yeah, this is my vote. Let’s do the thing.

lmao

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I will say wracking my dumb brain on the spreadsheet for the last 2 hours of the day was good fun

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
actually if you are gonna lynch me please turbo me immediately. it would give me a reason to stop trying to solve this puzzle

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
##unvote

##vote b-

Well merk you're the best for a reason apparently. I really thought it was kinda baseless but that question to the thread is suspicious as gently caress. Also trying to bury it with white noise flipping to a new page.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
phew thanks guys. keep the votes coming. also just lmao if you actually think i would spend this long solving puzzles and making effort posts as scum.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I'm bad at articulating my thoughts. By it I'm referencing Merk's vote for b-, and the second one (it) refers burying the suspicious statement.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

So MMM went out of his way to post the bulletproof card...and we have no JOAT card.

##vote Dancer

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
yeah ##vote dancer this is a pretty easy decision imo.

Dancer
May 23, 2011

Khris Kruel posted:

So MMM went out of his way to post the bulletproof card...and we have no JOAT card.

##vote Dancer

There is also still no card for the revive.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Toalpaz posted:

I'm bad at articulating my thoughts. By it I'm referencing Merk's vote for b-, and the second one (it) refers burying the suspicious statement.

i was certain that i was going to get the bulletproof attribute.

and i can't figure out the out of thread puzzle. tried everything i can think of and cant decipher it. also thought i solved the other image puzzle, but it turns out somebody else did way back on june 29

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

something has now changed

whoops

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

Dancer posted:

There is also still no card for the revive.

What if it isnt a role

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

b-minus1 posted:

i was certain that i was going to get the bulletproof attribute.

and i can't figure out the out of thread puzzle. tried everything i can think of and cant decipher it. also thought i solved the other image puzzle, but it turns out somebody else did way back on june 29

whoops

Link to out of thread puzzle por favor

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
has anyone else even found the other puzzle? hint im talking about the one with a guy that looks like worf from star trek lol

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Khris Kruel posted:

Link to out of thread puzzle por favor

careful, if you keep this up merk will call you scum and want to lynch you

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Also, just for the record, I looked back to find the vig (I had totally forgotten about it), and FL had a day-vig. So the theory for 3rd kill is either
- related to the vig (theory presented by a few of you people), meaning FL has a vig that can happen at day *or* night, and I dunno how common that is. In which case I find it slightly weird that he hasn't claimed a kill for tonight (I haven't checked yet; still phone-posting; has he actually posted today?). If this theory is true, he's already outed as a vig, why would he withhold the info?
- related to the revive, which is my theory, which I've already presented arguments for. It would be helpful if JFisk could say *anything* before the day ends

Finally, I will note that b- has also not been cleared of SK suspicion, and he seems to be tunneling on me pretty hard.

##vote b-

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Dancer posted:

Also, just for the record, I looked back to find the vig (I had totally forgotten about it), and FL had a day-vig. So the theory for 3rd kill is either
- related to the vig (theory presented by a few of you people), meaning FL has a vig that can happen at day *or* night, and I dunno how common that is. In which case I find it slightly weird that he hasn't claimed a kill for tonight (I haven't checked yet; still phone-posting; has he actually posted today?). If this theory is true, he's already outed as a vig, why would he withhold the info?
- related to the revive, which is my theory, which I've already presented arguments for. It would be helpful if JFisk could say *anything* before the day ends

Finally, I will note that b- has also not been cleared of SK suspicion, and he seems to be tunneling on me pretty hard.

##vote b-

yeah we've already gone over all of that.

real talk: thanks for killing two scum. joat was a clever fakeclaim. i actually believed it until i went back and made sense of all roles/night actions.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Toalpaz posted:

##unvote

##vote b-

Well merk you're the best for a reason apparently. I really thought it was kinda baseless but that question to the thread is suspicious as gently caress. Also trying to bury it with white noise flipping to a new page.

This is also super scummy.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Dancer posted:

##vote b-

I think he just jumped to voting you cause you were the only person around with a vote. Without putting on a convincing argument to save himself he's just hoping that someone else damns you instead.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
##vote Toal

Yeah, all fake content.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Toalpaz posted:

I think he just jumped to voting you cause you were the only person around with a vote. Without putting on a convincing argument to save himself he's just hoping that someone else damns you instead.

lol yikes

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
time to read toal's post history

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Toalpaz posted:

Merk you're the greatest mafia champion. Why did 3 people die last night? There's the scum kill, and a serial kill for justice that seems to be killing scum kinda regularly. But uh, yeah why did two towns die in the night.

scumslip

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

merk posted:

This is also super scummy.

Is it though?

I just changed my vote cause B- said something that was fishing for information that could only help scum.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
##unvote

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

what?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Hmm. Dancer, I’m willing to break my rule about killing 3ps under one condition. Please list your night kill targets for each night. I’m especially curious to know who you killed n1

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Whether or not toal is scummy, we need to lynch the sk, and it looks like our choices are b minus and dancer.

Merk, why b minus over dancer?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Anyone who thinks I’m sk is either braindead or not paying attention

Im going to get a new phone right now becusse I shattered this one. When I come back I hope you all come to your senses. Also dancer, please tell us your night kill targets tia

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Khris Kruel posted:

Whether or not toal is scummy, we need to lynch the sk, and it looks like our choices are b minus and dancer.

Merk, why b minus over dancer?

I don’t like lynching based on setup speculation in BLACK BOX MAFIA

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

b-minus1 posted:

Anyone who thinks I’m sk is either braindead or not paying attention

This type of poo poo needs to get out of your game. It’s not fun. It’s not persuasive.

Dancer
May 23, 2011

b-minus1 posted:

Hmm. Dancer, I’m willing to break my rule about killing 3ps under one condition. Please list your night kill targets for each night. I’m especially curious to know who you killed n1

I'm not the sk dude.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
How did we narrow the SK down to two people? Why couldn’t it be me?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Dancer posted:

I'm not the sk dude.

Well I highly doubt that you are the sk. Why didn’t you do anything on n1

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

merk posted:

How did we narrow the SK down to two people? Why couldn’t it be me?

Im going with the SK has been actively killing before you joined the thread

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

But im on mobile and need to double check

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

merk posted:

This type of poo poo needs to get out of your game. It’s not fun. It’s not persuasive.

There’s like 4/11 people who actually care about figuring out the game and for some reason you have tunneling me all day. Like I’ve already said, I received the Hint ability which I used early D2. I am not the sk. And I’m starting to think that the bulletproof attribute was randomly assigned to a player becusse I already received the hint power. I had the spreadsheet open all afternoon and know that nobody else figured out the link to the symbol because as soon as I found it I pmd the mod. You had to select every cell in the tab and change the color to white to see the correct cell with the link btw

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

merk posted:

I don’t like lynching based on setup speculation in BLACK BOX MAFIA

I mean, how else do you catch an sk. Theyre not connected yo anyone and should be acting like town

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
There are only 3 players that can be sk:
- bminus1
- dancer
- flying leatherman

I received the hint power on d1, and used it at the start of d2. I am now VT
Flying leatherman received the vig power on d1, and also used it early d2. Says he is back to VT.
Dancer has claimed JOAT. Doesn't specify when he received this power, and reported no n1 action.

We know the sk role has "mysterious attributes, but none you are aware of" maybe one of those attributes is a double night kill? who knows

but anyway, yeah, it has to be dancer. ##vote dancer.

This should go without saying, but scum obviously want to prioritize eliminating the sk. But for some reason, only me and KK seem interested in lynching him.To be fair, half of the players are mia. But I know I am town. Could KK be scum?

all you people that claimed to be vt, stop lurking and help us figure this out

• Locked thread