Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

BiggerBoat posted:

loving HOW? ANyone ever see those old photos of the circus freak shows and what the fattest lady/man looked like? Honest to god, how is this type of body loving possible? Blows my mind.

a fat woman never seen one of them before do they eat chicken heads to get that fat or what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BaronVonVaderham
Jul 31, 2011

All hail the queen!

computer angel posted:

That's the only one of these I've laughed at. Lol birds.

Well poo, I'm dumb and this was meant for the cute thread. This one just also uses the bright pink CUTE icon.

Oh well, enjoy.

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

BaronVonVaderham posted:

https://i.imgur.com/RIOeAlx.mp4

EDIT: Intended for another thread, but who cares. Enjoy perplexed birb.

I don't see how this is AUG. It's awesome though. loving birbs.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Nurge posted:

I don't see how this is AUG. It's awesome though. loving birbs.

BaronVonVaderham posted:

BaronVonVaderham posted:

Well poo, I'm dumb and this was meant for the cute thread. This one just also uses the bright pink CUTE icon.

Oh well, enjoy.

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

BaronVonVaderham posted:

Oh well, enjoy.

I don't know what thread I'm in half the time everything's just animal memes and weirdos.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

BaronVonVaderham posted:

This one just also uses the bright pink CUTE icon.

:colbert: I am not changing it.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Mizuti posted:

Enablers. People that get to that size can no longer leave the house or do food preparation, so they're dependent on others bringing them the massive amounts of unhealthy food. They can't maintain that size without someone enabling them. Whenever you see a person like that, remember that there's at least one other person in their life making it possible.

Isn't part of the "feeder fetish" the massive level of control wielded over the morbidly obese person? It's such a trivial thing to ruin a person's life over. :smith:

Here's something not as terrible: weird advertising for knives.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MjNciNOt_8

"Can you grow new fingers!" so I guess they're selling very subtle knives

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

BaronVonVaderham posted:

https://i.imgur.com/RIOeAlx.mp4

:rolleyes: im smarter than THAT bird

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

computer angel posted:

I don't know what thread I'm in half the time everything's just animal memes and weirdos.

PYF doesn't really have separate threads, just a bunch of repeat customers shitposting under vague themes.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Everything that is posted on reddit, only a few minutes later

BaronVonVaderham
Jul 31, 2011

All hail the queen!
But with the upside of not having to deal with reddit.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

BaronVonVaderham posted:

With the worst poo poo filtered out. Like hey thanks, I enjoy not being on watch lists.

Dreadwroth
Dec 12, 2009

by R. Guyovich

text me a vag pic posted:

You better hope so, its got a brain the size of a peach pit.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

BaronVonVaderham posted:

Never having to go to Reddit is like the number one reason to spend money on SA

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

The Bloop posted:

Never having to go to Reddit is like the number one reason to spend money on SA

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Reddit is decent for tech support. I've found solutions to problems that official forums don't even acknowledge.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL
SomethingAwful is to Reddit what Target is to Walmart

You pay a little more for the same crap just to deal with a little less minority-phobia

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

MageMage posted:

SomethingAwful is to Reddit what Target is to Walmart

You pay a little more for the same crap just to deal with a little less minority-phobia

We probably have less pedo mods though.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

twistedmentat posted:

We probably have less pedo mods though.

Just less, not none. :(

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

The blue star comes with a terabyte of underage Star Trek fanfic. All part of the deal.

U.T. Raptor
May 11, 2010

Are you a pack of imbeciles!?

text me a vag pic posted:

Narrator's voice: He wasn't.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Hihohe posted:

Just less, not none. :(

Even in 2018, this is still the internet. I'm not sure anywhere can confidently claim none.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Speaking of reddit, I follow some subreddits and they're usually not great but every once in a while someone posts an AUG gem. An augem? Anyways:

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

On the other hand, tumblr comes through constantly!

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

cash crab posted:

Speaking of reddit, I follow some subreddits and they're usually not great but every once in a while someone posts an AUG gem. An augem? Anyways:

I used to work at a Ross Dress For Less and one time I was organizing the boy's section and felt something wet on a t-shirt. I pulled it off the rack and turns out some kid had blown his nose in the sleeve. I actually couldn't stop laughing about it but only after I washed my hands in the bathroom for like 10 minutes.
Also someone shat in the fitting rooms once. I wasn't there that night but I got to hear all about it the next day.
I wonder if those are actually new shorts they tried on and bled in or if they did the old trick of trying something on in the fitting room and switching it for whatever you wore into the store.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
I worked retail briefly and watch a kid shake a turd out of the bottom of his pant leg, pick it, and hand it to an employee (who reached out and took it not knowing what it was), and walked away.

Kyron
Aug 6, 2013

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

I worked retail briefly and watch a kid shake a turd out of the bottom of his pant leg, pick it, and hand it to an employee (who reached out and took it not knowing what it was), and walked away.

Art of the deal baby

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Is anyone else kinda miffed that its not called Rue 22 instead

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

One time, while I was working in a bakery, some woman's adult diaper fell to the ground and she asked one of my coworkers to help pull it up. No idea if he did or not, but he quit after that.

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
A grab bag of aug!

Anthroplane with a belly fetish.

Dramatic furry

Waffle pants

CeramicPig has a new favorite as of 07:12 on Jul 6, 2018

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

The waffle pants just look like corduroys. The real winner is the abs made of carrot shavings

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

CeramicPig posted:

Anthroplane with a belly fetish.

I am highly certain this is from the same tumblr user who was obsessed with loving trains and was also, predictably, a redpill.

Also, very mad at myself for not taking the opportunity to change the thread title to "baby swing and a miss". No point living in the past, though.

Groke
Jul 27, 2007
New Adventures In Mom Strength

Wheat Loaf posted:

Mrs Bubba Fett?

"Fett" already means "fat" in Norwegian, so.

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010
Goddamn guys are disgusting. Everything about this reject is revolting, personality and body alike. Why's it's gotta be asiaaaaan

fake edit: "ill1terate" holy shiiit

e2: like a rapist rami malek

Xen Tricks has a new favorite as of 10:10 on Jul 6, 2018

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

Xen Tricks posted:

Goddamn guys are disgusting. Everything about this reject is revolting, personality and body alike. Why's it's gotta be asiaaaaan

fake edit: "ill1terate" holy shiiit

e2: like a rapist rami malek

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010

I AM INCAPABLE OF IMAGINING A SITUATION WHERE I gently caress A GIRL UNLESS I CAN UNDOUBTEDLY OVERPOWER HER

WHY DON'T ANY OF THESE loving WHORES LIKE ME????

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

https://twitter.com/aarontrbl/status/1014995254649356288?s=21

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

simplyhorribul
Jul 30, 2013
I did the mistake for taking on commission and moving to Japan about half a year ago. I had my doubts since being into anime and manga as teenager, I knew already then what sort of AUG-y path that will lead if you go full-weaboo. And maaaan, I haven't seen so much western AUG in my entire life than what I have seen here and I've graduated from the frigging university of nerds. Every single westerner I talked here have been exclusively on board with how Japanese (and Asian girls) are so much better and there is no single bad thing in Japanese culture or how they operate as a nation and a society. Or how the loving superior culture Japan has compared to Western and poo poo. Needless to say, I learned a great deal of patience not to jam my fist through their face.

I am literally counting hours (still about month away) for returning home and knowing that I don't have to see ever again another alive weaboo fetishizing Japan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Man why