Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
Another Thursday game? loving hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

There's another one next week as well

strap on revenge
Apr 8, 2011

that's my thing that i say

Solemn Sloth posted:

Germaine Jones seems like an utter oval office

why do you say this

The Deadly Hume
May 26, 2004

Let's get a little crazy. Let's have some fun.
There have been a lot of things filling me with dread of late but the real prospect of a Richmond-Collingwood grand final - yeah.

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.

The Deadly Hume posted:

There have been a lot of things filling me with dread of late but the real prospect of a Richmond-Collingwood grand final - yeah.

Dont do this. Another Richmond flag will be bad enough, watching them utterly destroy a 2nd rate team will be murder for us all.

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Baby you can shout at me,
But you can't need my eyes.

strap on revenge posted:

why do you say this

I was switching on and off through the game and the one piece of play I saw with him in it was him being a dickhead trying to steal some extra metres on a mark.

racing identity
Apr 5, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Solemn Sloth posted:

I was switching on and off through the game and the one piece of play I saw with him in it was him being a dickhead trying to steal some extra metres on a mark.

You gotta take whatever you can get when you live in an orphanage, which is where he grew up.

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

racing identity posted:

You gotta take whatever you can get when you live in an orphanage, which is where he grew up.

Mate if we have to start actually considering players as people in this thread rather than reacting to snapshots of their behaviour we are going to have a loving problem.

racing identity
Apr 5, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
I am bracing to go to bed tonight incredibly upset

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Solemn Sloth posted:

Mate if we have to start actually considering posters as people in this thread rather than reacting to snapshots of their behaviour where they call people c***s we are going to have a loving problem.

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Jesus loving Christ I despise channel 7 and their race baiting loving bullshit

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Solemn Sloth posted:

I didn't realise House Rules had taken such a turn

racing identity
Apr 5, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
There's only one race on house rules

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Honestly expected the Crows to be blown away by this point

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

"greatest ever defender"

racing identity
Apr 5, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Important to keep isolating Rance as the weak link in the Tigers defence

racing identity
Apr 5, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Tom Lynch retire

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Solemn Sloth posted:

gently caress man, just saw that ad. I don't think I can even stand watching footy on 7 any more

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Badelaide

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

BT with the truth about Richmond by accident, "they keep scragging and hanging on"

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

BT seriously just called Richmond a club of humility

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

:qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq:

MysticalMachineGun posted:

gently caress man, just saw that ad. I don't think I can even stand watching footy on 7 any more

What was the ad?

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

MysticalMachineGun posted:

Okay, I haven't been watching. What the gently caress did they say?

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

AFRICAN GANGS THE POLICE REFUSE TO ADMIT EXIST BUT WE KNOW AFRICAN GANGS AFRICAN GANGS AFRICAN GANGS

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Solemn Sloth posted:

AFRICAN GANGS THE POLICE REFUSE TO ADMIT EXIST BUT WE KNOW AFRICAN GANGS AFRICAN GANGS AFRICAN GANGS

Let me guess, Today Tonight? They and A Current Affair are pretty heavy handed with the race baiting.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Solemn Sloth posted:

And it's the same "videos of black kids committing crime in grainy quality from the internet" they always peddle out. And the loving pos journo asking gotcha questions to one copper and they don't show his response, just his stupid face.

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Testekill posted:

Let me guess, Today Tonight? They and A Current Affair are pretty heavy handed with the race baiting.

It’s their Sunday Night program which I think today tonight got rolled into at some point which makes it even worse because people seem to treat it with some kind of weight.

From the cunts that shoved Pauline Hanson down the nations throat every morning

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

How is Hamish still so uncomfortable around kids? Like he's not a creep but he's so awkward.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Edwards clearly led with his elbow there

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Hampton has to be injured right? He can't run out there

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Testekill posted:

Hampton has to be injured right? He can't run out there

Unless he picked up an injury in the first quarter and is playing through it, no. If he was this unfit heading into the game we surely would have gone with actual pressure small forward Lachlan Murphy instead.

NTRabbit fucked around with this message at 12:49 on Jul 6, 2018

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

I think the one thing I'll be able to take from this season is Doedee winning the rising star ahead of the Collingwood midfielder people decided won it about 6 weeks ago

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Oh right, that game's on. Guess I'll watch the end of it.

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Fuckin :laffo:

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
my god

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

Testekill posted:

How is Hamish still so uncomfortable around kids? Like he's not a creep but he's so awkward.

interviewing kids is really hard. that said i found the big country kid last week who was 8 but played in the under 12s and gave monotone one word answers to every question really funny

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

NTRabbit posted:

I think the one thing I'll be able to take from this season is Doedee winning the rising star ahead of the Collingwood midfielder people decided won it about 6 weeks ago

jaiden stephensen? hes been kicking a lot of goals. also ed richards has been good this year too.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
“This is what we like to see - moving the ball quickly so Richmond can’t set up their defensive structure.”

Spoken as Adelaide chipped the ball around the midfield for 20 seconds while Richmond are visibly manning up in defense.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

snaeksikn posted:

jaiden stephensen? hes been kicking a lot of goals. also ed richards has been good this year too.

Richards has been great especially because he's been playing in a depleted defense and is also now kicking goals.

Testekill fucked around with this message at 15:41 on Jul 6, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Guess I'll turn it back off again.