Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Gromit posted:

I'm one of those sad individuals who can't resist seeing numbers go up, so I'm trying to complete some Summer Salien badges. Here's my trade URL if you want to swap some sale cards:

https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=37453228&token=JOUvSeoE

Have:
2x Salien Spaceship
1x Salien Ally - Psychic
3x Salien Ally - Goo
3x Duldrum - lil Threat
3x Duldrum - high threat

Need:
3x Salien Homeworld
1x Salien Ally - Beast
1x Duldrum Homeworld
4x Duldrum - medium threat
4x Duldrum - Boss

There are 1:1 trade bots in the Steam Trading Cards Group forum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.
For this sale I picked up some stuff I was looking for and a few things based on the thread....

Dragonball Fighter Z
Injustice 2
SuperHot: Mind Control Delete
Nioh
Let Them Come
Bayonetta
BattleTech
Prey
Megaton Rainfall
Sol Survivor
Tesla vs Lovecraft
CastleStorm
Card Quest
Dark Messiah of Might and Magic
Super Stone Legacy
HellBlade: Senua's Sacrifice
Slay the Spire
Yakuza 0
AudioSurf
Earth Defense Force 4.1

Thanks for the recommendations.

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox

-Blackadder- posted:

For this sale I picked up some stuff I was looking for and a few things based on the thread....

Dragonball Fighter Z
Injustice 2
Nioh
Let Them Come
Bayonetta
BattleTech
Prey
Megaton Rainfall
Sol Survivor
Tesla vs Lovecraft
CastleStorm
Card Quest
Super Stone Legacy
Slay the Spire
Yakuza 0
AudioSurf
Earth Defense Force 4.1

That's a lot of video game

Jamfrost
Jul 20, 2013

I'm too busy thinkin' about my baby. Oh I ain't got time for nothin' else.
Slime TrainerS

PantsBandit posted:

That's a lot of video game

Only 4 of them will be played.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Dammit. I didn't even think about Red Faction. It's 10 bucks now. How much was it on sale for?

Was the far cry 3 remaster on sale or is it not out on PC yet?

Stupid_Sexy_Flander fucked around with this message at 04:21 on Jul 6, 2018

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

Is there a good way to extract my library and details of it (hours played, publisher, rating, developer, title, genre, etc) to an Excel sheet?

-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.

Jamfrost posted:

Only 4 1 of them will be played [for about 10 minutes].

Fixed.

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

22 Eargesplitten posted:

Is there a good way to extract my library and details of it (hours played, publisher, rating, developer, title, genre, etc) to an Excel sheet?

There's a steam api call you can do for some of that information, I'm not entirely sure how much.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

-Blackadder- posted:

Dragonball Fighter Z
Injustice 2
Nioh
Let Them Come
Bayonetta
BattleTech
Prey
Megaton Rainfall
Sol Survivor
Tesla vs Lovecraft
CastleStorm
Card Quest
Super Stone Legacy
Slay the Spire
Yakuza 0
AudioSurf
Earth Defense Force 4.1

Why isn't hollow knight on that list

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

SirSamVimes posted:

-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.

SirSamVimes posted:

Cuz I already picked it up during last years summer sale...

...and played it for about 10 minutes, lol.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

I have a gnawing feeling that I will die before my backlog is finished.

-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.

Synthbuttrange posted:

I have the same feeling though I'd describe it as more of an absolute certainty.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Bleh, I only spent a couple hundred bucks but I forgot to grab Conan Exiles and that garbage Sword Art Online game. Ah well.

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

I was honestly shocked that I had a Steam account since it became mandatory for the original Half-Life and I have only spent $1,100. Though I mainly only buy games when they're 10 bucks or less on sale unless I super want them upon release so that's probably why.

Andrigaar
Dec 12, 2003
Saint of Killers

Synthbuttrange posted:

This is why I occasionally start installing handfuls of untouched games and actually trying to playing them.

Sadly a bunch of the impulse buys over the years have turned into 30 minute uninstalls, and the indie bundle trash lasts around 10-15 minutes. Too many mediocre games with good trailers.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
That's why I wish it were possible to give my game licenses to someone else. I have a bunch of games that came with bundles that I'm sure someone else would love to play and I'm never going to play them.

Cirrhosis Johnson
Jan 9, 2014
Well, Disgaea 5 is now delayed to the vague “fall 2018”. It seems like NISA wants to actively wants to drive away their remaining fanbase.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Making numbers go up is one of life's little joys.

awesmoe
Nov 30, 2005

Pillbug

man nurse posted:

Making numbers go up is one of life's little joys.

same but instead of 'unplayed games', bank account

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

-Blackadder- posted:

I have the same feeling though I'd describe it as more of an absolute certainty.

Looking at the junk I have in there, I would be disappointed to die after a life where I played All The Games instead of doing other things. I need to hide more stuff.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Based on the hour I played tonight Watch______Dags 2 is a good and cool game. The way you shazam new music and listen to music alone is cool as gently caress.

Det_no
Oct 24, 2003

Cirrhosis Johnson posted:

Well, Disgaea 5 is now delayed to the vague “fall 2018”. It seems like NISA wants to actively wants to drive away their remaining fanbase.

Oh NIS. My only comfort is that I called it.

POLICE CAR AUCTION
Dec 1, 2003

I'm not a princess

I recently discovered SCP: Secret Laboratory.

Played a couple hours so far. It's really barebones but totally free and loving hilarious when a bunch of people go off script, I imagine it'd be pretty much perfect with a group of goons using voice chat

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Whoo, man, I forgot how broken yet also amazing I Am Alive is, I brutally slit an old lady's throat so I could have an extra bullet in my pistol from the opening hour of the game. I picked up a lot of weird trash this sale, hopefully I get some interesting trip reports out of it.

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

Steep is like 75% of the way to a really good game but it misses that last 25% real hard.

It would be way better if there were a small chance of a yeti coming out of the woods to eat you.

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

pseudorandom name posted:

There are 1:1 trade bots in the Steam Trading Cards Group forum.

I've tried something like that before and their stocks changed hands so quickly I got a lot of failed trades, but I'll give 'em another go.

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
That's not what gaslighting means you hyperbolic dipshit.
In Assassin's Creed: Origins, do you get a big fancy base like you do in Assassin's Creed 2? If so, how late in the game do you get it?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

poo poo I just started up AssCred Origins and I can already tell it's going to eat up a LOT of hours :ohdear:

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

GreatGreen posted:

In Assassin's Creed: Origins, do you get a big fancy base like you do in Assassin's Creed 2? If so, how late in the game do you get it?

You get a house that you can stick like swords or something onto the walls, but otherwise no.

Blattdorf
Aug 10, 2012

"This will be the best for both of us, Bradley."
"Meow."
Dungeon Warfare 2 is finally out! Big thanks to Sklurb for a post-sale surprise!

It's still the same good old DW, but it has a bunch of new stuff to spice things up. You can even equip and transmute items dropped by mobs.

EDIT: If they had one more year to work on it, they'd have added Path of Exile's mastery tree.

Blattdorf fucked around with this message at 10:34 on Jul 6, 2018

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

Blattdorf posted:

Dungeon Warfare 2 is finally out! Big thanks to Sklurb for a post-sale surprise!

It's still the same good old DW, but it has a bunch of new stuff to spice things up. You can even equip and transmute items dropped by mobs.

EDIT: If they had one more year to work on it, they'd have added Path of Exile's mastery tree.

I'd forgotten about this so this is an exceptionally pleasant surprise.

e: can confirm, it's everything I could've asked from a DW sequel.

Sulphagnist fucked around with this message at 12:01 on Jul 6, 2018

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

GreatGreen posted:

Nope. You get, like, a shack, with little notes to read on all the people you've killed, but there's not much to it.

nekoxid
Mar 17, 2009

Cirrhosis Johnson posted:

That sucks... Do we know why is it delayed?

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

nekoxid posted:

That sucks... Do we know why is it delayed?

I don't know the precise reason, but I'll imagine that it's succinctly described as "Because NISA"

RIP Ys 8.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
They're still working on Ys 8 and it's very close to being recommendable at this point. But I'm glad I don't care much for the Disgaea series or I'd be quite disappointed right now.

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

Cojawfee posted:

That's why I wish it were possible to give my game licenses to someone else. I have a bunch of games that came with bundles that I'm sure someone else would love to play and I'm never going to play them.

There is Steam Family Access. One of my friends has put a lot of hours into games I've barely touched, and that makes me feel like the money wasn't wasted.

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

BattleMaster posted:

I was honestly shocked that I had a Steam account since it became mandatory for the original Half-Life and I have only spent $1,100. Though I mainly only buy games when they're 10 bucks or less on sale unless I super want them upon release so that's probably why.

I remember convincing parents to let me open HL2 before Christmas so I could download any updates (we were still on dialup even then) and it would be ready to play. Showed something like "2600 minutes remaining" jesus what an ordeal that was. And the game wouldn't stop crashing. I never did finish that poo poo.

Super hot is an interesting game if you get it for cheap. The problem with my unplayed library is there are so many RPGs, real time sinks. And I'm away from home for work and only have my laptop (GT630 :bang:) but at least that'll give me a chance to play some of the 2D/indie poo poo I haven't gotten through. Tried Wonderboy for a half hour and its great. And I kinda been meaning to play through Castle in the Darkness again, the soundtrack alone is worth it.

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

I now feel like an idiot for passing on Space Tyrant because of the aesthetic.

It's a brilliantly designed mini-4x, with games that can be finished in <30 minutes, but all part of a larger meta-campaign.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/562230/Space_Tyrant/

Whoever was looking for a chill 4x earlier in the thread, that'd be this exactly.

Great music too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

What dont you like about the aesthetic? It looks pretty nice.