Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Skip My Posts posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueJCpt6Mqng&t=2957s
haha watch dana after the fall, "you gotta be fuckin kiddin me"

The look on Dana's face post-fall is priceless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
i kept noticing hte top of dana's head being really messed up from sun burns from vacationing

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
I mean. Its just a trip. Nothing to be worried about. Oh unless you are old, fat and have kidney problems. Then that sort of accident could kill you. So dc is definitely fine

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

david carmichael posted:

old, fat and have kidney problems.

please leave me and my fat dad friend out of this

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

sportsgenius86 posted:

Looks to me like he probably got his foot caught on a cable

Yeah. If he tripped, that’s obviously the most likely culprit. I just didn’t see him make a movement. It looks like he is standing there, then he is falling over. I’m probably just being paranoid. I was really stoked about this card, and losing Max sucks enough.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
I just can't see DC out muscling and grinding stipe against the fence. I know he does it to everyone stipes just so drat big and strong. But stipes never fought a clinch heavy wrestler like this. Nobody's ever put him on his back with the intention of keeping him there I don't think. Which seems loving bananas but I think it's true

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
I would definitely watch a sitcom where they were rival neighborhood dads tho

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Gay Horney posted:

I would definitely watch a sitcom where they were rival neighborhood dads tho

Full Mount House.

I guess they’d have to be cooperative dads for that to work.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
he said he tripped over a speaker and he doesnt know why it was there lol

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

Skip My Posts posted:

he said he tripped over a speaker and he doesnt know why it was there lol

Jon Jones up to his old tricks again.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGy6JA1ZROw

king

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh
He looks like Kelvin with a different aspect ratio

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

Yeah. If he tripped, that’s obviously the most likely culprit. I just didn’t see him make a movement. It looks like he is standing there, then he is falling over. I’m probably just being paranoid.

It absolutely looks like his foot got caught on something.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Cormier is saying there was a speaker and that he tripped over it and is fine.

InfiniteZero
Sep 11, 2004

PINK GUITAR FIRE ROBOT

College Slice

Mekchu posted:

Cormier is saying there was a speaker and that he tripped over it and is fine.

Jon Jones put the speaker there in an attempt to achieve his professional goal of simultaneously ruining a card and easily defeating DC.

Cyber Dog
Feb 22, 2008

PMP is biblical

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Mark Coleman is in the news as a direct witness to Jim Jordan covering up rape at Ohio State

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/columnist/brennan/2018/07/05/why-president-trump-defending-jim-jordan-ohio-state-scandal/762219002/

Mark Coleman, another former Ohio State wrestler and a former UFC world champion, told The Wall Street Journal that Jordan was aware of the abuse and did not take action.
“There’s no way unless he’s got dementia or something that he’s got no recollection of what was going on at Ohio State,” said Coleman, who said he was Jordan’s roommate on several competition trips.

They're saying Coleman's a liar and a fraud.

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me
If you didn't hate Jim Jordan already (you should), that should be enough

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
well how come Mark Coleman didn't take action then

Matt Lindland
Feb 10, 2018

SHUT THE FUCK UP KEVEN

ALSO GJ BUYING A NEW ACCOUNT LIKE A GODDAMN COWARD
YOU USELESS WHITE NOISE POSTER

YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE THE BOLF RAMSHIELD YOU SO RICHLY DESERVE

now with professional animation
He found out without shoes on. With shoes on, he would have swiftly alerted the authorities. He's gotta have his shoes.

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
the signs were there. when Mark yelled WAUGGGGGGGHHHHHHH UHHHHHHHHNGH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK he was trying to alert us of systemic abuses in the Ohio State wrestling program. we failed for not listening

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
We failed Mark Coleman.

Agh, dangit.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Weigh ins are looking good so far. The only people that haven't weighed are Uriah Hall and Petts.

Chiesa missed by 1.5 but I don't really give a poo poo.

TheTofuShop
Aug 28, 2009

TheKingslayer posted:

Weigh ins are looking good so far. The only people that haven't weighed are Uriah Hall and Petts.

Chiesa missed by 1.5 but I don't really give a poo poo.

Helwani just said Volkov weighed in as a back-up fighter as well, looks like that was real terror on Danas face when DC tripped

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Stipe just got off the scales so the main has crossed that hurdle.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
What did DC weigbh in at?

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Stipe was 242.5 and DC was 246

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
DC weighed at 246, stipe 242.5

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

Lol

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
I see Cormier at +195. That doesn't seem right. Does that seem right?

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I mean, f you look at it in a really basic way in that both guys should be "equally skilled" and then the physical advantage of being taller giving Stipe the edge? Sure.

But we all know there's more to it than that. So maybe a lot of casual money is coming in for the heavyweight champ.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

brock is gonna smash

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
I would love watching DC do exactly what Cain did to Brock.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Brock is hosed against whichever guy comes out on top. But it'll be a fun freak show. With a guy that big and athletic you never know what could happen.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Pretty surprised DC came in heavier than Stipe. He got big for this one.

The Duck of Death
Nov 19, 2009

Chiesa and Pettis are both gonna miss weight lmao

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

honestly the more I think about it it doesn't. stipes never fought a guy like this before. even though I still think stipe will win I don't think he's twice as likely to win as dc

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Gay Horney posted:

honestly the more I think about it it doesn't. stipes never fought a guy like this before. even though I still think stipe will win I don't think he's twice as likely to win as dc

I'll admit I don't know the details of how the lines shift. But I wonder if that rep as a paper champion Jones tried to pin on DC and seeing him get KO'd has hurt people wanting to put money on him compared to Stipe.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Stipe has had kind of a blessed reign in terms of opponents. He beat Fabricio because Fabricio did possibly the dumbest thing I've ever seen a guy do in a title fight and ran into Stipe's fist. He beat two heavyweights who are way past their prime in Overeem and JDS and Overeem almost finished Stipe. The Ngannou fight was impressive but I do generally agree with DC's analysis if he had 20 minutes of top time on Ngannou he would have found a finish about 5 different ways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
werdum did those idiotic charges all the time and has paid for it bad lol

• Locked thread