Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
'Legends of Tomorrow' Season 4 Begins Production

quote:

The season four premiere of Legends of Tomorrow, titled "The Virgin Gary", will debut Monday, October 22nd, at 9/8c on The CW.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CainsDescendant
Dec 6, 2007

Human nature

That title got a hearty laugh out of me, thank you for this

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
It's gonna be like the plot of Once Bitten and Gary has to have sex before the end of the episode or he becomes a Time Vampire.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Goddamn this would rule, especially if they found a way to include Castiel as well.

BrendianaJones
Aug 2, 2011

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!
Castial appearing on the WaveRider alongside John Constantine would be pretty awesome.

I binged through three season in the last two weeks, and this has become my favorite superhero show. That S3 finale was hilarious and awesome.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Rhyno posted:

It's gonna be like the plot of Once Bitten and Gary has to have sex before the end of the episode or he becomes a Time Vampire.

I bet they go all in on it. A Fugative screws up the Crucifixion and basically wrecks history ala Freydis and Leif staying in North America, but even worse, so the Time Idiots have to go back to the biggest No Go Zone in all of history to set things right.

It’s all an excuse for Sara to say the line “Alright Legends, let’s kill Jesus.” At some point in the episode.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

This show is what the bitcoin crazy people talked about when they meant up uP UP

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE posted:

This show is what the bitcoin crazy people talked about when they meant up uP UP

Tell that to my balance.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

nine-gear crow posted:

I bet they go all in on it. A Fugative screws up the Crucifixion and basically wrecks history ala Freydis and Leif staying in North America, but even worse, so the Time Idiots have to go back to the biggest No Go Zone in all of history to set things right.

It’s all an excuse for Sara to say the line “Alright Legends, let’s kill Jesus.” At some point in the episode.

Mick - "...hey, what happened to my wine?!?"

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Sarah is gonna put the moves on Jesus.

And Mary.

And Joseph.

Successfully.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE posted:

Sarah is gonna put the moves on Jesus.

And Mary.

And Joseph.

Successfully.

No Mary Magdalene? Why you selling our girl Sara short like that?

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
The Virgin Gary vs The Chad Sara

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Laterite posted:

Incel jokes are always welcome.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Bobby Digital posted:

Well if we're going like that, the Virgin Mary ain't gonna be much longer

Pharaoh better look out
All of the Jews over the course of 40 years
Moses
Noah after the flood
Noah before the flood
Noah's kids
Eve, but not Adam
Judas, just to be a rebel
12-way with all the dicipiles
She comes between them, causing the story of Cain and Abel

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Laterite posted:

I was going for the Virgin Gary vs the Chad John

Grillfiend
Nov 29, 2015

Belgians ITT
(ie Me)

Bobby Digital posted:

spoiler: she is Mary Magdalen

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

I hope they go all out with fairytale wrecking.

the big bad wolf but then the grandma loses her disguise and suprise! it's Damien Darhk!

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/caitylotz/status/1017484420146577408

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Micks going to end up on some creepy foot guys tumblr

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS
I love this show so much.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Medullah posted:

I love this show so much.

the fact that this show exists at all proves that there is a God watching over us.

His name is Beebo, and he's blue.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Entertainment Weekly is reporting that because the Crossover this year is also functioning as a blackdoor pilot for Batwoman, Legends of Tomorrow won’t be a part it. :(

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

nine-gear crow posted:

Entertainment Weekly is reporting that because the Crossover this year is also functioning as a blackdoor pilot for Batwoman, Legends of Tomorrow won’t be a part it. :(

Only because no woman can resist the allure of Captain Sarah Lance, Time Bisexual.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

nine-gear crow posted:

then whats the flippin point :colbert:

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Kind of weird that they're keeping Supergirl in the mix when it is the odd man out, what with being an alternate universe and everything.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

muscles like this! posted:

Kind of weird that they're keeping Supergirl in the mix when it is the odd man out, what with being an alternate universe and everything.

Wasn't Batwoman going to be on her Earth?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I don't see anything specifically saying that but they've already established that both Supergirl's Earth and Earth 1 have Gothams while Earth 1 definitely has Bruce Wayne and Supergirl has hinted that Batman exists on her world. So it could go either way.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I'm still surprised they haven't merged the worlds. Which also makes me wonder how many Laurel's we'd end up with on the final merged Earth.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

nine-gear crow posted:

I mean the cast was saying the crossover last year drat near killed everyone involved and there was no way they were going to do it again like that, so that might also have been why they scaled back a little.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

howe_sam posted:

I mean the cast was saying the crossover last year drat near killed everyone involved and there was no way they were going to do it again like that, so that might also have been why they scaled back a little.

Yeah. Crisis definitely feels like one of those irreplicable things that they got everything absolutely perfect on, but only through great cost and effort so trying to repeat that is a futile effort. Personally, I'd rather the shows did more frequent, smaller crossovers, like sending Character X to Show Y for one episode or a one-episode self-contined team up episode on one show ala the musical episode of Flash. Relatively small stuff in comparison, but it would make the whole universe feel a lot bigger and more cohesive in the long run.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

nine-gear crow posted:

Yeah. Crisis definitely feels like one of those irreplicable things that they got everything absolutely perfect on, but only through great cost and effort so trying to repeat that is a futile effort. Personally, I'd rather the shows did more frequent, smaller crossovers, like sending Character X to Show Y for one episode or a one-episode self-contined team up episode on one show ala the musical episode of Flash. Relatively small stuff in comparison, but it would make the whole universe feel a lot bigger and more cohesive in the long run.

Same but an episode where Diggle, John Jones and Joe team up (and maybe sing some smooth jazz) and B plot of Felicity/Curtis, Cisco, Wells and Wyn Brainy trying to out genius each other

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Oooh, Cisco breaches Felicity to Earth 7 or whatever and she never returns.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

nine-gear crow posted:

The more crossovers happen, the harder it is to ignore the fact that Barry could solve all of Oliver's problems instantly.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Tiggum posted:

The more crossovers happen, the harder it is to ignore the fact that Barry could solve all of Oliver's problems instantly.

I still remember when Oliver literally called Barry to move him to the outskirts of town so he could talk to the big bad. :negative:

ApeHawk
Jun 6, 2010

All the NPCs will look up and shout, "Do this quest!"
and I'll whisper, "Sure, why not."
Crisis on Earth X already gave us the Justice League movie we deserved, so I'm fine with not everyone or every show being in the annual big crossover event from now on. If anything, if they kept doing it like that, the whole thing would lose it's flare.

V-Men
Aug 15, 2001

Don't it make your dick bust concrete to be in the same room with two noble, selfless public servants.

Xelkelvos posted:

Same but an episode where Diggle, John Jones and Joe team up (and maybe sing some smooth jazz) and B plot of Felicity/Curtis, Cisco, Wells and Wyn Brainy trying to out genius each other

I still want my faux Titans ep with Speedy, Kid Flash, M'gan Morrz and I guess Mon-El?

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
If you think about it, this show is one big crossover anyway...

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

https://twitter.com/LoTWritersRoom/status/1020331816417447937

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/talaashe/status/1020701063412842496

Didn't notice Constantine at first ...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE