Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010
Joey is the end stage of man's devolution into porcine filth. I've seen a guy flush his nose with a fermented urine neti pot and a freegan consume a recently deceased roadkill, from the source, and neither compare to the soul pain that is seeing that beast stuff his obese, ruined body. The noises he makes...

E: new page content

https://i.imgur.com/IoxX6Xo.gifv

Xen Tricks has a new favorite as of 10:43 on Jul 7, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011
worst part about joey is his loving fingernails.... like, they're really, really bad and gross

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Twat McTwatterson posted:

worst part about joey is his loving fingernails.... like, they're really, really bad and gross

The muscles that push solid waste out of his colon don't work anymore, so he has to dig it out with his hands 10 times a day.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

The muscles that push solid waste out of his colon don't work anymore, so he has to dig it out with his hands 10 times a day.

:eng101: the medical team for this is "disimpaction"

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

What the hell is it with people reviewing food in their cars? There's like tons of them.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Solice Kirsk posted:

What the hell is it with people reviewing food in their cars? There's like tons of them.

Most people don't wait until they get home before eating their drive thru. By then it will be soggy and cold.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Joey is the most repulsive person I've seen in all my years of the internet. It's a base, gut reaction.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Picnic Princess posted:

Most people don't wait until they get home before eating their drive thru. By then it will be soggy and cold.

That is a genuine problem, which is easily solved by just going in and eating.

As noted in the AFP thread, drive thrus are the last resort of the pantsless, and apparently the gross vlogger

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

The waitress in the back ain't having none of that.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Solice Kirsk posted:

You get youtube ad money while you shill products for major corporations. Seems pretty good.

Kyron
Aug 6, 2013

Post Malone in his pre-face tattoos phase of life

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

That post about how Post Malone's mustache looks like two dogs kissing ruined my life

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

This is the best story ever written.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
yeah I eat get eaten by rear end

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

chitoryu12 posted:

This is the best story ever written.
It even eclipses "The Greatest Story Ever Told".

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

Solice Kirsk posted:

I've heard some people say it's for the audio quality.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I bet he and gamesmaster anthony would be good friends

Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011
Another thing about fat disgusting guys eating food in their car is...

how goddamn disgusting is it to eat in your car? That's the number one rule of keeping your car clean... don't eat in it.

All that grease and oil and those crumbs just running down their mouths and fingers and steering wheels and doors and windows... sooooo nasty.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.

I guess you could say they didn't see eye to brown eye on the subject.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

timefly posted:

I've heard some people say it's for the audio quality.

lmao okay

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

It's legit, your voice resonates better there. It's same reason that your singing voice sounds better in the shower
And most modern cars have better soundproofing than houses

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Eating in your car is actually super cool and good and keeping it clean is the lowest bar of responsibility of ownership

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

The Door Frame posted:

It's legit, your voice resonates better there. It's same reason that your singing voice sounds better in the shower
And most modern cars have better soundproofing than houses

I mean, sure. Acoustics aside, I feel like people who film eating videos in their car are doing it primarily because the distance from the outstretched arm of the person handing it to them through the window, and the parking spot, is infinitely shorter than bringing it home. Because I am pretty sure a Baconator doesn't improve a lot during the drive home.

ALSO, some people just nasty

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib

hawowanlawow posted:

Joey is the most repulsive person I've seen in all my years of the internet. It's a base, gut reaction.

For real. I have a pretty high tolerance for this AUG stuff. But Joey does something to me that other people--even other fast food reviewers--do not. Like, something really bad. He's like a walking skin tag. And then you'll be watching and he will just casually throw in a joke about sex abuse or something. Don't even get me started on the weird noises he makes. He is such a gross loving person. He makes me physically nauseous. I miss Fatman.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Pakistani politics posted:

He's like a walking skin tag.

:yeah:

Anyway, gross cars:

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
Young Joey was an average six year old boy, enjoying a leisurely family vacation at Disney Land, where he ate a cursed turkey leg and was suddenly flung through time and space. Now, Joey must travel from parking lot to parking lot in search of the one fast food item that will take him back. Without it, he will forever be trapped in the body of a morbidly obese slugman. Will he succeed or will his foot be amputated? This is Joey's World Tour. He's back.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

cash crab posted:

:yeah:

Anyway, gross cars:

Cars' gettin dirty again, better throw some more bath mats on top

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Xen Tricks posted:

Joey is the end stage of man's devolution into porcine filth. I've seen a guy flush his nose with a fermented urine neti pot and a freegan consume a recently deceased roadkill, from the source, and neither compare to the soul pain that is seeing that beast stuff his obese, ruined body. The noises he makes...

E: new page content

https://i.imgur.com/IoxX6Xo.gifv

Hey I just want to say "gently caress you" for making this a snipe because everytime I scroll up to see my user CP I end up getting nauseated

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

The Bloop posted:

That is a genuine problem, which is easily solved by just going in and eating.

As noted in the AFP thread, drive thrus are the last resort of the pantsless, and apparently the gross vlogger
I think shooting a YouTube video about fast food in public inside a restaurant might be even sadder than doing it in your car.

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Pakistani politics posted:

For real. I have a pretty high tolerance for this AUG stuff. But Joey does something to me that other people--even other fast food reviewers--do not. Like, something really bad. He's like a walking skin tag. And then you'll be watching and he will just casually throw in a joke about sex abuse or something. Don't even get me started on the weird noises he makes. He is such a gross loving person. He makes me physically nauseous. I miss Fatman.

Yeah I have to go back to the noises for a sec because loving seriously it's disturbing. I'm wondering if he has mild tourette's or if he actually does it intentionally somehow thinking it's endearing. He's constantly rolling his eyes and doing some weird yips while he stuffs his face with the grossest things. It somehow makes everything even worse.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

:downs: So we need a marketing campaign for the Gameboy Pocket. What do our customers want more than anything?

:lsd: They want to be licked by the endless wall of flesh.

:downs: My god, you're right. Good work Bob. Get the ads made!

Anarchist Mae
Nov 5, 2009

by Reene
Lipstick Apathy
It's worse because they zoomed in on whoevers gross skin that is.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Nurge posted:

:downs: So we need a marketing campaign for the Gameboy Pocket. What do our customers want more than anything?

:lsd: They want to be licked by the endless wall of flesh.

:downs: My god, you're right. Good work Bob. Get the ads made!

It was the 90s. Everything had to be either gross, insulting to the viewer, or both. Otherwise, how would you get somebody's attention?

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

cash crab posted:

Hey I just want to say "gently caress you" for making this a snipe because everytime I scroll up to see my user CP I end up getting nauseated

Woowoowoooo!

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Here’s another Joey like creature

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5u7q4egVZQ

Go to 7:40

The whole video is a journey.

The breathing sounds and various noises, the strange comments, and the best part, dipping a crust into hot tea

CelticPredator has a new favorite as of 13:32 on Jul 8, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

One more for the road

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1RTDEg5a0Q