Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

merk posted:

Hi, I killed Dancer.

yeah, to try and save face after the fact when you got binus lunched instead, too little too late imo

I mean seriously how did you think it was binus instead, I finally get scum again, in a game with Nat no less, and that Dancer rear end in a top hat ruins it, I gotta get my vengeance somehow so I'm taking it out on you bro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

I bet one of the mechanics we havent unlocked stops people from ressurrekting

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Jon Joe posted:

Beyond the gates of Hell lies a place even further into the abyss, that even my eyes have only merely glimpsed. Many of your dead are there now, hard at work to drill deeper into the confines of this game.

yeah I passed up the choice to go there and it was kind of a bust, oh well

Jon Joe posted:

I'll tell you the true secret of the button for 1 living scumbuddy name.

I already know the secret of the button! Don't push it :colbert:

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Bifauxnen posted:

yeah I passed up the choice to go there and it was kind of a bust, oh well

I already know the secret of the button! Don't push it :colbert:

Clever girl.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

oh btw Hail Satan, he is a fair and wise judge of essays :kimchi:

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Hi. I’m p*ssed but glad to be back

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Bifauxnen posted:

yeah, to try and save face after the fact when you got binus lunched instead, too little too late imo

I mean seriously how did you think it was binus instead, I finally get scum again, in a game with Nat no less, and that Dancer rear end in a top hat ruins it, I gotta get my vengeance somehow so I'm taking it out on you bro

Merk is scum obviously

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I am not scum. I tried to vote Toal but failed to unvote. Toal is pretty clearly scum.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
I’m town

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
Regardless of what the dead do deep in the earth, the living still value their lives above all else. Seeing all you me back like this is disheartening. It isn't like getting your chance to find closure with a dead loved one. It's more far unsettling like running into someone who looks like an old teacher half remembered at a bookstore who should be pushing late eighties, but the memory of her mannerisms linger in how exact they are to what you recall. Even good old b- who used to effort post at a rate of 1 post per half hour, is back and silent. Something changes when you die and come back, something dark and frankly disturbing. I'm not sure it's a good thing and we should send some of these hell-spawn (Is calling them hell-spawn such a stretch?) back where they belong among the worms and forgotten things.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

merk posted:

I am not scum. I tried to vote Toal but failed to unvote. Toal is pretty clearly scum.

lol

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Toalpaz posted:

Regardless of what the dead do deep in the earth, the living still value their lives above all else. Seeing all you me back like this is disheartening. It isn't like getting your chance to find closure with a dead loved one. It's more far unsettling like running into someone who looks like an old teacher half remembered at a bookstore who should be pushing late eighties, but the memory of her mannerisms linger in how exact they are to what you recall. Even good old b- who used to effort post at a rate of 1 post per half hour, is back and silent. Something changes when you die and come back, something dark and frankly disturbing. I'm not sure it's a good thing and we should send some of these hell-spawn (Is calling them hell-spawn such a stretch?) back where they belong among the worms and forgotten things.

LOL

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I'm town Merk stop killing town and SK's.

Dancer
May 23, 2011

Bifauxnen posted:

I finally get scum again, in a game with Nat no less, and that Dancer rear end in a top hat ruins it,

:ghost: git rekt :ghost:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Dancer posted:

:ghost: git rekt :ghost:

shut up u ded

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
so wait, like, everyone who was here for the first four days is dead, except the people that keep getting revived. Right? have the resurrections followed a pattern before? I seriously need to read the whole thread still @_@

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
The ressurections as you have so simply refered to them are the results of hellish machinations and are of no concern to you mere mortals lest you visit that infernal plane.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Let the record show that I was willing to work with dancer to kill scum yesterday. All he had to do was claim. Rekt

Anyway, toal is prolly scum. AA sus af too. Merk on my radar

Cat and Jon joe null

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Jon Joe posted:

The ressurections as you have so simply refered to them are the results of hellish machinations and are of no concern to you mere mortals lest you visit that infernal plane.

Could you imagine if like. There was another mafia game in hell and you just bounce between them in a eternal damning purgatory.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Also I tried to use my doctor power to heal FL last night

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Toalpaz posted:

Could you imagine if like. There was another mafia game in hell and you just bounce between them in a eternal damning purgatory.

There was a minature mafia game in Hell. Bif won it.

Most of Hell is taken up by popcon, actually.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
What is Bifs alignment now

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

merk posted:

What is Bifs alignment now

He's scum.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I like that the latest group of 4 in the OP is all people from hell

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Start from the top
Feel all the bits
Add it all up
With fingers and sticks

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

btw I was never lying about not paying attention to the puzzles before, I just found that watcher one soon as the spreadsheet opened cause it really stood out in version history

won't be paying attention today either cause while I was in hell I got super behind on doing laundry

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Anpu
Jun 26, 2018

I have opened your two eyes. I have opened your mouth with the instruments of Anpu...
As someone not overly familiar with mafia, entering this game is like having splinters forced under my nails.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Who do we want to lynch other than me and merv?

Also don't be afraid to throw down votes early, gives us stuff to talk about.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

what if I did
vote: anpu

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I think we should vote bif. Her role wasn't claimed and is there any reason to believe that resurrection assigns new alignments? I doubt it.

##vote Bif

We should probably out any rez'd scum.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

curiousCat posted:

what if I did
vote: anpu

I don't know if you're trying to fake a vote like Merk did to b-, but you normally do ##vote persons name

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

I think we should vote bif. Her role wasn't claimed and is there any reason to believe that resurrection assigns new alignments? I doubt it.

##vote Bif

We should probably out any rez'd scum.

Yeah, I mean. Why not.

##vote Bif

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

yup that's right, everyone comes back the same alignment so it's really silly, one more reason to move on to the great beyond once you're dead

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Bif jester confirmed

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

b-minus1 posted:

Bif jester confirmed

All the better to vote Bif if it's the case, imo.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Toalpaz posted:

I don't know if you're trying to fake a vote like Merk did to b-, but you normally do ##vote persons name

gently caress, you're right, sorry, last game I played was on a different forum

##vote anpu

Anpu
Jun 26, 2018

I have opened your two eyes. I have opened your mouth with the instruments of Anpu...

curiousCat posted:

gently caress, you're right, sorry, last game I played was on a different forum

##vote anpu

I’m town though.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

So say we all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008