Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?

Anpu posted:

I’m town though.

cool, do something helpful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Wait I'm trying to remember if b- claimed scum in hell.

Anpu
Jun 26, 2018

I have opened your two eyes. I have opened your mouth with the instruments of Anpu...

curiousCat posted:

cool, do something helpful

:ironicat:

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Jon Joe posted:

Wait I'm trying to remember if b- claimed scum in hell.

If only there was some kind of death flip, that would help me remember

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

b-minus1 posted:

Toal and bif scum
AA and merk
Apnu
Cat
Jj

I voted for all the scum claims sincerely. Put reasons as to why. Explained presence. You're just being unreasonably salty.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
I want to add that when people (Merk and B-) first started throwing around that I was scum that I was trying to honestly reason out who the scum were, and then you (B-) started acting suspicious as heck and got lynched. I don't think I've acted scummy at all, and I've been giving it my best shake trying to find scum.

Like, for real. If B- wasn't so salty while posting then they wouldn't have gotten lynched the first time.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I want to also throw out there that Sniper hasn't said anything in 9+ pages.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

Toalpaz posted:

I want to also throw out there that Sniper hasn't said anything in 9+ pages.

About as long as I've lost track of the situation. People are dead, people are alive, roles going back and forth. It's topsy turvy alright.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

and cryptography got outlawed! I was looking forward to taking advantage of that rule not existing for a while :smith:

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

sniper4625 posted:

About as long as I've lost track of the situation. People are dead, people are alive, roles going back and forth. It's topsy turvy alright.

Oh I'm sorry, you have said stuff in the past page or two haven't you.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

you've scavenged chaoslord and said khris is town
is that a comprehensive enough list of what you've done

Anpu
Jun 26, 2018

I have opened your two eyes. I have opened your mouth with the instruments of Anpu...
I’ve also asked for help understanding the format which was met with complete, deafening silence and then complained a couple of times but essentially yes.

Anpu
Jun 26, 2018

You trying to frame that as scummy enough to warrant a vote is if anything more damning than my actual efforts.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Anpu posted:

You trying to frame that as scummy enough to warrant a vote is if anything more damning than my actual efforts.

did I say it was scummy? I just said for you to do something.

Anpu
Jun 26, 2018

curiousCat posted:

did I say it was scummy? I just said for you to do something.

You voted for me.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Anpu posted:

You voted for me.

Yes. That's generally what people do in a mafia game. They vote, they do things, they leave a trail just in case they die so that people can look back and go "oh, that's what that confirmed town person said, now I know they're trustworthy". So fuckin. Do something.

Anpu
Jun 26, 2018

There’s dishonesty and cowardice in your words.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

ugggh it's too tempting to comment on poo poo, I'm worried I'm gonna give something away, if no one's gonna help me kill merk then yeah, just hurry up and send me back to hell now plz

Anpu
Jun 26, 2018

##vote Bifauxnen

This is the only thing that makes sense to me right now.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

lol I'm not even sure what's scummier, people just jumping on the easy vote or people who aren't even reacting at all

well actually I do know which ones are scummier but you know what I mean

Anpu
Jun 26, 2018

I think I’m being accused of being scum by scum and I don’t know how to feel about this.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Anpu posted:

I think I’m being accused of being scum by scum and I don’t know how to feel about this.

just inherently part of every Mafia game, a totally natural everyday occurrence! :eng101:

Anpu
Jun 26, 2018

Bifauxnen posted:

just inherently part of every Mafia game, a totally natural everyday occurrence! :eng101:

No but... known scum. You’re scum. So you accusing me of being scummy is... I don’t know what.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Anpu posted:

No but... known scum. You’re scum. So you accusing me of being scummy is... I don’t know what.

I didn't mention you in particular bro, you feeling like the shoe fits, hahaha

Anpu
Jun 26, 2018

No I’m very town. I’m more trying to process what’s going on. Sorry I thought you were talking about me.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Hello. Is anyone even reading these Toal posts?

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

If scum can be resurrected, I think it's a little futile to vote them out. I would imagine there's something else going on. Maybe a puzzle that keeps people dead.

Can someone that was resurrected explain how you were resurrected? Were you put into a discord chat? You said that bif won a game...a game of what. How did jonathon Fisk get resurrected?

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

also ignore anything bif says. Never trust scum.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Khris Kruel posted:

also ignore anything bif says. Never trust scum.

Hell is a fun discord server where Satan, his demons, and the Judge of all souls make new games and challenges and channels at their whim.

By taking part in these activities, you can gain various rewards. Flesh is the main currency, but some other events allowed for souls to gain the more rare commodity of blood. I'm not sure if that has any use anymore, it appears to have played a role in a one-off event to awaken Satan by making various sacrifices at his altar.

One other very special item in hell is the tickets. Fractions of a ticket were a frequent prize offered at the auction house. A full ticket allows a soul to face their judgement. I don't know if there's any actual requirements you need to meet for your judgement though, seeing as I've been quite the slackass even in hell. Maybe it's just some appropriate theatrics to set the mood before you choose which way you wanna go.

Actually, I wonder if maybe it's not so simple as popping right back to how you were, maybe the questions could have some effect on your returning alignment perhaps... I said I didn't regret anything I'd done, after all :cheeky: but it sounds like there's some new deep puzzle poo poo going on in the mystery world beyond. That must be where Nat went. Oh, so actually maybe don't bother going there, cause he's got a big head start on all y'all.

Anpu
Jun 26, 2018

Appalling. Scum should be fed to the Devourer and simply cease to be. This is perverse.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Dead player votes may not even count and dead players may not count to majority. We haven’t seen a dead player vote in a vote count have we?

I’d ignore Bif until we do and, instead, lynch Toal (an obvious scum).

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
We don’t have win conditions yet though do we? We just know town and scum are against each other. I guess we didn’t even know whether the SK was a bad guy.

Anpu
Jun 26, 2018

merk posted:

We don’t have win conditions yet though do we? We just know town and scum are against each other. I guess we didn’t even know whether the SK was a bad guy.

That would be evident from their choice of targets.

To see a man’s heart, look at a man’s deeds.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Please remember to check the first two posts in this game, which update with game related info

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Says scum victory is to control the vote. I'm unsure about what it means exactly, but probably its a fancy way to say scum has to have a majority for lynching. Standard mafia rules I guess.

Anyways I know that raft image, do you folks know the raft image? I guess we could try and solve that I remember finding it a while back. If you folks are having trouble finding puzzles it's pretty easy to filter out everyone's but MMM's posts by clicking that ? under their avatar. The puzzles in thread are usually in their posts.

Nothing I said is scummy screw you Merv.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
##vote bif

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
The raft image was already solved, only the computer image remains unsolved.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I would like to vote Toal, a non undead scum.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

merk posted:

I would like to vote Toal, a non undead scum.

Do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Oh you already did. Still we should kill bif first then toal tomorrow

• Locked thread