Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich

BrandonGK posted:

What kind of loving weirdo around Times Square at four in the morning taking pictures of "scaffolding?"

anthony is the long island serial killer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bitchin jetski
Jun 20, 2018

by SA Support Robot

BrandonGK posted:

What kind of loving weirdo around Times Square at four in the morning taking pictures of "scaffolding?"

4 years ago today. I think Ant is hilarious but he is also a complete loving idiot.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

BrandonGK posted:

Those teenage runaways aren't going to just get in the van themselves.

Disappointing Pie
Feb 7, 2006
Words cannot describe what a disaster the pie was.
I started out listening to O&A in like ‘04 cause I had a 90 minute commute twice every day to college. And they were fine and my first experience to shock jocks but Ron and Fez were just next level. There were so many inside jokes, bits, shoots etc that it took me a full year to really enjoy the show but even when Fez was nearly dead silent it’s still some of the most entertaining audio I’ve ever had the fortune of hearing.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Disappointing Pie posted:

I started out listening to O&A in like ‘04 cause I had a 90 minute commute twice every day to college. And they were fine and my first experience to shock jocks but Ron and Fez were just next level. There were so many inside jokes, bits, shoots etc that it took me a full year to really enjoy the show but even when Fez was nearly dead silent it’s still some of the most entertaining audio I’ve ever had the fortune of hearing.

So what the hell happened with Fez anyway? I never listened but I understand he just couldnt take it anymore. Were they making fun of him or was he just a big fuken baby?

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

JB50 posted:

So what the hell happened with Fez anyway? I never listened but I understand he just couldnt take it anymore. Were they making fun of him or was he just a big fuken baby?

Yes.

Was it mental illness or all a giant decade long work?

Also yes.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Last I heard he's doing fine in Tampa with his family.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

ol yeller posted:

Last I heard he's doing fine in Tampa with his family.

his wife and kids?

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Stefan Prodan posted:

his wife and kids?

Yeah they moved from Ontario.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I listen to Bennington if I'm driving or flying since it's hella chill but I haven't been a daily listener for a few years now

I also miss Fez

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006
Ron did a one man show with a cast of retards for over a decade. Let the man do a boring show with his daughter.

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
Bennington is pretty light and fluffy, but what can I say, I enjoy it. I'll probably never get tired of Ron dunking on Chris Stanley

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
I love Chris Stanley because I think he’s incredibly funny in his own right and yet such a wonderful punching back at the same time.

CLIP CLOP CLIP CLOP YOU CENTAUR MOTHERFUCKER

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
he's really good at going with the bits

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Piecing together Chris Stanley's blackout drunken antics after a holiday party a few years back is one of my favorite radio clips

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

The segment on the Best Of the other day where Ron read Chris Stanley’s texts was loving gold. I think it was the Bob Kelly Unmasked one.

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
Love Stanley, loving hate Vito. Vito's only redeeming quality is being a punching bag.

a bitchin jetski
Jun 20, 2018

by SA Support Robot
Norton was on instagram live last night with tears in his eyes talking about being depressed.

Obviously his relationship with the Nordic tranny fell apart.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

a bitchin jetski posted:

Norton was on instagram live last night with tears in his eyes talking about being depressed.

Obviously his relationship with the Nordic tranny fell apart.

Jim is such a loving trainwreck I love it.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
That actually kinda makes me sad. He’s middle of the road and boring now, and I’ve stopped listening to J&S, but I don’t really wish any ill will on the poor lil fella. Now if Anthony starts posting things like that... :rms:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Remember a few years back when Jim, a man in his mid 40s at the time, went off on a R&F intern for saying he's too old to date. I don't feel bad for delusional creeps who expect 20 year olds to be impressed with their Kiss autographs and Quincy impressions.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

i remember when a podcast of a character done by a comedian was better than the actual show i was paying for so i gave up paying

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Remember a few years back when Jim, a man in his mid 40s at the time, went off on a R&F intern for saying he's too old to date. I don't feel bad for delusional creeps who expect 20 year olds to be impressed with their Kiss autographs and Quincy impressions.

I gotta find that lol

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

She was just a kid Sam!!!

Seriously Jim would probably be happier if he came out as the gay man he obviously is.

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God
Apparently Bennington is moving to Faction and changing timeslots. This move sucks, and that station is pure poo poo.

https://twitter.com/BenningtonShow/status/1012731103940104193

JFC fucked around with this message at 23:38 on Jul 8, 2018

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Skip My Posts posted:

I gotta find that lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOqf32euj4I

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:coolspot:
Seashells by the
Seashorpheus
Surprise surprise a bunch of edgy people who like open and honest discussions and telling it like it is are oversensitive about innocuous comments in passing.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

So is Bennington on Audible? Cause I had a free Audible month but gently caress if I can find anything that isn't 4 years old or more.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

"who the gently caress do you think you are???!!!" jesus thats pathetic lol

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

JFC posted:

Apparently Bennington is moving to Faction and changing timeslots. This move sucks, and that station is pure poo poo.

https://twitter.com/BenningtonShow/status/1012731103940104193

So that was kind of Ellis time slot right? Now it looks like Ellis is getting moved to west coast pm drive?

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

lol drat

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God

Caesarian Sectarian posted:

So is Bennington on Audible? Cause I had a free Audible month but gently caress if I can find anything that isn't 4 years old or more.

Not anymore. The audible deal was with XM, so it stuck around post-merger but stopped a few years ago once the contract was up. I have an Audible sub and used to listen to Bennington through that, but now I have a SiriusXM online sub.I pretty much only listen to Bennginton, You Up with Nikki Glaser, and First Wave. It's still worth the $9 per month.

a bitchin jetski
Jun 20, 2018

by SA Support Robot
Nick DiPaolo is charging something like 30 bucks a month for his new podcast/show.

I like Nick but I'm just going to steal it if he doesn't drop the price a good amount

BrandonGK
May 6, 2005

Throw it out the airlock.
What's with these bitter middle Italians thinking we want to pay them money to listen to them rant about blacks?

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

a bitchin jetski posted:

Nick DiPaolo is charging something like 30 bucks a month for his new podcast/show.

I like Nick but I'm just going to steal it if he doesn't drop the price a good amount

That's a Hulu, Netflix, and Spotify account combined. Pathetic.

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

There’s a seven dollar tier and a 15. You need to spend at least 15 for four shows a week. That’s not the absolute worst for a nice product. It’s not great either.
But he’s a certified Cool Guy.

quote:

f you like Starbucks, responsibly raised chickens, NPR, Marvel Comic movies, parking spaces for pregnant women, participation trophies, hip hop or gluten free anything - then prepare to be triggered!

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich
Oh hell yeah my man with the John and Jeff pitch.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Triggered more like n--

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Sorry, I had to deal with the PC Police's SWAT team for a minute. I was going to say 'Nick Dip is a cool fellow who doesn't say the N-word'