Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

this is the thread to bully a rich nerd

Sheng-Ji Yang has issued a correction as of 03:54 on Mar 16, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
im surprised he hasn't tried to profit from gun violence yet with some kind of magnetic field that actually attracts more bullets somehow from other guns

(has he?)

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
lol at twitter when his girlfriend removed "anti-imperialist" from her profile when they started dating

Dreylad has issued a correction as of 14:01 on Jul 9, 2018

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lorn Wayne posted:

im surprised he hasn't tried to profit from gun violence yet with some kind of magnetic field that actually attracts more bullets somehow from other guns

(has he?)

elons going to watch the first two episodes of westworld and get like 3 new business ideas

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

making hair plugs out of russian surplus rocket parts

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Disrupting the union busting industry with the new PinkertonBot2000

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

hi guys it's me elon just want to check in to see how you're doing with the new device I told you I had a dream about a month ago where you stick a child into a hamsterball and have them run as fast as they can while pumping predator growls and men shouting threats into the ball on a loud speaker to terrify them to run faster so we can then harvest their adrenal secretions to make a vaccine against stress

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

Why did Musk get a gf if he already had all of reddit sicking his dick 24/7

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

ferroque posted:

Why did Musk get a gf if he already had all of reddit sicking his dick 24/7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rs6kT_0H1MI

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

guys I know you may be worried about the Child Fear Orb might infringe on some of peter thiel's patents but don't worry I called him and make sure and he doesn't hold any rights to hormone-based child technologies, only patents on the blood and lymph of children and teens, so we're cool to keep working on the Stress Ball, which is my new name for it

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

SpaceGoku posted:

hi guys it's me elon just want to check in to see how you're doing with the new device I told you I had a dream about a month ago where you stick a child into a hamsterball and have them run as fast as they can while pumping predator growls and men shouting threats into the ball on a loud speaker to terrify them to run faster so we can then harvest their adrenal secretions to make a vaccine against stress

It is not uncommon to see patients undergo permanent psychological trauma in the presence of the Sphere, before the nerve stapler has even been strapped into position. Its effect on the general consciousness of the culture is profound: husbands have seen wives go inside, and mothers their children. Dr. Xynan left the surface of the sphere semitranslucent for a reason. You can hear them in there; you can see them. It is a thing of terrible beauty.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Disrupting the union busting industry with the new PinkertonBot2000

Pinkertron 5000

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Whos this guy

Never heard of him

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

hey guys, update on the Terror Sphere, I was thinking actually how about we can call it Triangle because it's a joke because triangles are pointy and hamsterballs are round and also we can name it after an old clothing company that was famous for disruption back in the 20s or something

anyway let me know how its going hope you don't mind I had to cut everyone's pay but since we're family here it's fine if you keep working twelve hours a day, also let child acquisitions know I'd like a progress report

Blister
Sep 8, 2000

Hair Elf

Reality Loser posted:

Whos this guy

Never heard of him

He is the web designer behind paypal and creator of a metal tube used to safely transport young children to have all their blood drained by Peter Thiel

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
no idea why you guys are throwing so much poo poo at someone trying to save humanity. guess it’s easier to bitch and complain from mom’s basement than actually try to help the world yourselves

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

SpaceGoku posted:

hey guys, update on the Terror Sphere, I was thinking actually how about we can call it Triangle because it's a joke because triangles are pointy and hamsterballs are round and also we can name it after an old clothing company that was famous for disruption back in the 20s or something

anyway let me know how its going hope you don't mind I had to cut everyone's pay but since we're family here it's fine if you keep working twelve hours a day, also let child acquisitions know I'd like a progress report

Call it the pointy flapper bra 2500.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

theres a reddit thread with over a thousand comments making GBS threads on whoever this doctor is to slobber on musk for "using his resources" to "help" the kids in thailand. redditors are rubes. they'd be so easy to grift as like a 1920s style flim flam man

divabot
Jun 17, 2015

A polite little mouse!

Agronox posted:

no idea why you guys are throwing so much poo poo at someone trying to save humanity. guess it’s easier to bitch and complain from mom’s basement than actually try to help the world yourselves

yes, it's quite important to note that when Roko's Basilisk tortures a copy of you for not bringing it into existence sooner, St. Elon is officially one of the Basilisk's pre-saved emulations, destined for an optimal rescue simulation:

Roko Mijic posted:

A more exciting (and to my mind more preferable) way to overcome the problem is to quickly become so rich that you can turn charity into business by single-handedly changing the faces of high-impact industries. Elon Musk is probably the best example of this. I swear that man will single-handedly colonize mars, as well as bringing cheap, reliable electric vehicles to the consumer. And he'll do it at the same time as making even more money. The key to this tactic is scale. You can't contribute 0.00002% of the effort to colonize space or mitigate existential risks and reap 0.00001% of the reward: you get 0 or even negative reward if your contribution is below some threshold. But how can an individual do an Elon Musk job on existential risk? Not everyone is a good enough entrepreneur to drop out of grad school and come out with a $300 million startup before their classmates even have PhDs.

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

ELON: I'm here to disrupt a monopolistic industry that for too long has shut out the private consumer. SpaceX will soon be launching its nuclear weapons program, and I'm confident we will be able to bring the innovation, creativity and efficiency of private industry to this long-stagnant field.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Frog Act posted:

theres a reddit thread with over a thousand comments making GBS threads on whoever this doctor is to slobber on musk for "using his resources" to "help" the kids in thailand. redditors are rubes. they'd be so easy to grift as like a 1920s style flim flam man

yeah its why jordan peterson is making like 100k a month

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

https://twitter.com/dasharez0ne/status/1015049343831769089?s=19

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
a lot of anti-founder negativity ITT smdh

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

a lot of anti-founder negativity ITT smdh

https://twitter.com/jason/status/1016063437351223296?s=21

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/Bro_Pair/status/1016125160271765504

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3tlVE_QXm4

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
https://twitter.com/boring_as_heck/status/1016321149188243457?s=21

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
ofc not everybody hopes musk is the next casualty

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Elon: I'm going to engineer the poo poo out of this
Headlines next day: 8 children die in hilarious death tube

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

Headlines next day: 8 children die in hilarious death tube

Real headlines next day: Unfortunate Yet Necessary Setbacks as Tesla Founder's Brilliant Hose Tech Nears Completion (And How To Get YOUR Hands On One!)

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

I thought muskrats were aquatic

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Elon, Watching a Dahir Insaat video: gently caress thats brilliant

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

a simple "thank you" to mr musk would have sufficed, diverman

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
elon musk is an egregious stroke

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

this is the thread to bully a rich nerd
Okay, I'll put him in a headlock and rub my knuckles over his scalp until his implants start falling out.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

Headlines next day: 8 children rescued while Musk struggling to figure out where to put iPod in proposed rescue mini-sub

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

ferroque posted:

Real headlines next day: Unfortunate Yet Necessary Setbacks as Tesla Founder's Brilliant Hose Tech Nears Completion (And How To Get YOUR Hands On One!)

in six months the Child Sucker is gonna accidentally burst into flames underwater and Musk will just shrug and sell idiots a robot unicorn or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercrom
Jul 17, 2009
most charity is stupid who cares

this is actually retarded though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqE-ultsWt0