Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
von Metternich
May 7, 2007
Why the hell not?
Retreat to kingswood

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

von Metternich
May 7, 2007
Why the hell not?
March Shipbreaker Bay to Narrow Sea

4 vs 3

von Metternich fucked around with this message at 18:20 on Jul 6, 2018

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Phonepost (been away from home a lot lately): Bara played Patchface, Bolton played Ramsay and won. Bara needs to proc Patchface, then Bolton to march.

von Metternich
May 7, 2007
Why the hell not?
Discard Balon

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.
:siren: :siren: :siren: Tyrell has 6 castles :siren: :siren: :siren:
March at Winterfell:
- 1 Knight to The Twins
- 2 Siege Engines to Flint's Fingers

7 Bolton v 3 Tyrell

Acceptableloss
May 2, 2011

Numerous, effective and tenacious: We must remember to hire them next time....oh, nevermind.
:siren: :siren: :siren: Bolton about to have 6 castles :siren: :siren: :siren:

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Bolton plays:
[0] Margaery Tyrell: If you are defending your home area, or an area that contains one of your Power Tokens, your opponent's final combat strength is 2.
Tyrell plays:
[1] Walder Frey: Any player (other than your opponent) who grants support to your opponent must grant that support to you instead.
Bolton victory. Tyrell retreats to Searoad Marches.

Lannister to march.

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.
:siren: we need more sirens :siren:

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

:siren::siren::siren: I can do jack poo poo.:siren::siren::siren:

von Metternich
May 7, 2007
Why the hell not?

nimby posted:

:siren::siren::siren: I can do jack poo poo.:siren::siren::siren:

:siren::siren::siren: SAME.:siren::siren::siren:

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Footman to Searoad Marches
2 knights and Siege Engine to Stoney Sept

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Acceptableloss posted:

:siren: :siren: :siren: Bolton about to have 6 castles :siren: :siren: :siren:

Only Tyrell can save us now (by going back up to 6 castles :siren: )

Acceptableloss
May 2, 2011

Numerous, effective and tenacious: We must remember to hire them next time....oh, nevermind.

Pththya-lyi posted:

Footman to Searoad Marches
2 knights and Siege Engine to Stoney Sept

Did you mean footman to Seagard?

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
I'm afraid I can't do that, Stannis.

(literally, component limits)

Acceptableloss
May 2, 2011

Mmmmk. So you’re attacking at 1 + 5 support and I’m defending at 0 + 5 support?

And your only available cards are Garlan and Quentyn?

Did I follow all that correctly?

Dancer
May 23, 2011
I imagine she wasn't aware of your units in Searoad. Proper updated map coming soon.

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.
Uh, is there actually combat? Searoad Marshes is empty I think and Lannister occupies Stony Sept currently.

Edit: nevermind he retreated there

Dancer
May 23, 2011

PT on hand:
Tyrell - 4
Baratheon - 1
Bolton - 1
Lannister - 0
Martell - 0
Greyjoy - 0

House cards on hand:
Bolton
[4] Euron Crow's Eye: If your opponent has a higher position on the Fiefdoms Influence track than you, this card gains +1 combat strength.
[3] Ramsay Bolton: If your [0] house card is still in your hand, this card gains +1 combat strength and three sword icons.
[2] Balon Greyjoy: The printed combat strength of your opponent's House card is reduced to 0.
[2] Roose Bolton: If you lose this combat, return your entire House card discard pile into your hand (including this card).
[1] Ser Rodrik Cassel: 2 Fortifications
[1] The Blackfish: You do not take casualties in this combat from House card abilities, Combat icons, or Tides of Battle cards.
[0] Margaery Tyrell: If you are defending your home area, or an area that contains one of your Power Tokens, your opponent's final combat strength is 2.

Lannister
[4] Eddard Stark: 2 Swords
[3] Ser Loras Tyrell: If you are attacking and win this combat, move the March Order token used into the conquered area to resolve again later this round.
[2] The Hound: 2 Fortifications
[2] Ser Garlan Tyrell: 2 Swords
[1] Quentyn Martell: For each House card in your discard pile, this card gains +1 combat strength
[1] Ser Adam Marbrand: If you are attacking, all of your participating Knights (including supporting own Knights) add +3 combat strength instead of +2.
[0] Doran Martell: Immediately move your opponent to the bottom of one Influence track of your choice.

Baratheon
[4] Mace Tyrell: Immediately destroy one of your opponent's attacking or defending Footmen units.
[3] Randyll Tarly: 2 Swords
[2] Theon Greyjoy: If you are defending an area that contains either a Stronghold or a Castle, this card gains +1 combat strength and a sword icon.
[2] Rodrik the Reader: If you win this combat, you may search any Westeros deck for a card of your choice. Shuffle the remaining cards and place the chosen card facedown on top of the deck.
[1] Paxter Redwyne: If the embattled area is a sea area, all of your participating ships (including supporting own ships) add +2 combat strength instead of +1.
[1] Ser Davos Seaworth: 1 Sword, 1 Fortification
[0] Patchface: After combat, you may look at your opponent's hand and discard one card of your choice.

Tyrell
[4] Stannis Baratheon: If you are not being supported in this combat, remove all Support orders (including your own) adjacent to the embattled area, cancelling any supporting strength they may have been providing.
[3] Renly Baratheon: If you win this combat, you may upgrade one of your participating Footmen (or one supporting own Footman) to a Knight.
[2] Steelshanks Walton: 1 Fortification
[2] Melisandre: After combat, you may return any House card in your discard pile (including this card) to your hand by discarding a number of your available Power Tokens equal to the printed combat strength of that card.
[1] Arianne Martell: If you are defending and lose this combat, your opponent may not move his units into the embattled area. They return to the area from which they marched. Your own units must still retreat.
[1] Walder Frey: Any player (other than your opponent) who grants support to your opponent must grant that support to you instead.
[0] Aeron Damphair: You may discard and number of your available Power Tokens to increase the combat strength of this card by the number of Power Tokens discarded.

Martell
[4] Stannis Baratheon: If your opponent has a higher position on the Iron Throne Influence track than you this card gains +1 combat strength.
[3] Ser Gregor Clegane: 3 Swords
[2] Darkstar: 1 Sword
[2] Brienne of Tarth: 1 Sword, 1 Fortification
[1] Ser Gerris Drinkwater: If you win this combat, you may move one position higher on one influence track of your choice.
[1] Salladhor Saan: If you are being supported in this combat, the combat strength of all Ships not your own is reduced to 0.
[0] Reek: If your [3] House card is in your discard pile, immediately return it to your hand. If you lose this combat, you may return Reek to your hand.

Dancer fucked around with this message at 20:45 on Jul 9, 2018

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Yeah, I didn't realize there would be a combat there. (Though WTF are those guys doing there?) I need may need a bit longer to think things over here.

Also, I don't have Garlan right now. Just a very buff Quentyn.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Emm, also, for the record, those guys should be routed (as AcceptableLoss implied with the 0 strength).

Dancer
May 23, 2011
And Garlan confusion happened because I apparently had forgotten to strike out Garlan in the previous update. I double checked, and he is indeed not available.

Acceptableloss
May 2, 2011

Pththya-lyi posted:

Yeah, I didn't realize there would be a combat there. (Though WTF are those guys doing there?) I need may need a bit longer to think things over here.

Also, I don't have Garlan right now. Just a very buff Quentyn.

Well you can probly win that combat then.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Yeah. I'm still going for it. Quent's just gonna get forced out by Roose if I don't.

Lannister must play Quentyn

6 v. 3? (West Summer Sea got Stannis'd)

Tyrell to choose house card.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
6 on the board plus the 7 strength Quentyn, obvs.

Acceptableloss
May 2, 2011

I’ll play Melisandre. My dudes die. Spend 1 PT to get Walder back.

Also I should be at the bottom of the sword track cuz I got Doran’ed and I used Steelshanks Walton.

March siege engines to Starfall and The Arbor.

March footman to Flints Finger. Play Renly, Bolton must play Roose and lose even if he uses the sword. Upgrade footman to knight.

Acceptableloss fucked around with this message at 01:08 on Jul 11, 2018

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.
Upgrade Footman at White Harbor to Siege Engine.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Baratheon musters Footman + Boat at Dragonstone.

Turn 10 begins

Westeros cards:
Resupply (no change)
Game of Thrones (gain PT)
Wildling attack

New PT on hand after CP orders and Game of Thrones are done (e: and wildling bids):
Tyrell - 9
Bolton - 9
Lannister - 1
Martell - 1
Baratheon - 0

House cards on hand:
Bolton
[4] Euron Crow's Eye: If your opponent has a higher position on the Fiefdoms Influence track than you, this card gains +1 combat strength.
[3] Ramsay Bolton: If your [0] house card is still in your hand, this card gains +1 combat strength and three sword icons.
[2] Balon Greyjoy: The printed combat strength of your opponent's House card is reduced to 0.
[2] Roose Bolton: If you lose this combat, return your entire House card discard pile into your hand (including this card).
[1] The Blackfish: You do not take casualties in this combat from House card abilities, Combat icons, or Tides of Battle cards.

Lannister
[3] Ser Loras Tyrell: If you are attacking and win this combat, move the March Order token used into the conquered area to resolve again later this round.
[1] Quentyn Martell: For each House card in your discard pile, this card gains +1 combat strength
[1] Ser Adam Marbrand: If you are attacking, all of your participating Knights (including supporting own Knights) add +3 combat strength instead of +2.
[0] Doran Martell: Immediately move your opponent to the bottom of one Influence track of your choice.

Baratheon
[4] Mace Tyrell: Immediately destroy one of your opponent's attacking or defending Footmen units.
[2] Theon Greyjoy: If you are defending an area that contains either a Stronghold or a Castle, this card gains +1 combat strength and a sword icon.
[2] Rodrik the Reader: If you win this combat, you may search any Westeros deck for a card of your choice. Shuffle the remaining cards and place the chosen card facedown on top of the deck.
[1] Paxter Redwyne: If the embattled area is a sea area, all of your participating ships (including supporting own ships) add +2 combat strength instead of +1.
[0] Patchface: After combat, you may look at your opponent's hand and discard one card of your choice.

Tyrell
[4] Stannis Baratheon: If you are not being supported in this combat, remove all Support orders (including your own) adjacent to the embattled area, cancelling any supporting strength they may have been providing.
[3] Renly Baratheon: If you win this combat, you may upgrade one of your participating Footmen (or one supporting own Footman) to a Knight.
[2] Melisandre: After combat, you may return any House card in your discard pile (including this card) to your hand by discarding a number of your available Power Tokens equal to the printed combat strength of that card.
[1] Arianne Martell: If you are defending and lose this combat, your opponent may not move his units into the embattled area. They return to the area from which they marched. Your own units must still retreat.
[0] Aeron Damphair: You may discard and number of your available Power Tokens to increase the combat strength of this card by the number of Power Tokens discarded.

Martell
[4] Stannis Baratheon: If your opponent has a higher position on the Iron Throne Influence track than you this card gains +1 combat strength.
[1] Ser Gerris Drinkwater: If you win this combat, you may move one position higher on one influence track of your choice.
[1] Salladhor Saan: If you are being supported in this combat, the combat strength of all Ships not your own is reduced to 0.
[0] Reek: If your [3] House card is in your discard pile, immediately return it to your hand. If you lose this combat, you may return Reek to your hand.

Dancer fucked around with this message at 23:37 on Jul 11, 2018

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

I don't even get my 1 Sunspear PT? :(

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Wildling bids:
Baratheon - 11
Lannister - 8
Tyrell - 1
Martell - 0
Bolton - 0

The card is:
Crow Killers
Wildling Victory
- Lowest Bidder: Replaces all of their available Knights with available Footmen. Any Knight unable to be replaced is destroyed.
- Everyone Else: Replaces 2 of their Knights with available Footmen. Any Knight unable to be replaced is destroyed.
Night's Watch Victory
- Highest Bidder: May immediately replace up to 2 Footmen, anywhere, with available Knights.

I will edit this into the previous post in a minute, and I'm now accepting orders.

Dancer
May 23, 2011

Baratheon to raven

PT on hand:
Tyrell - 9
Bolton - 9
Lannister - 1
Martell - 1
Baratheon - 0

House cards on hand:
Bolton

Lannister

Baratheon

Tyrell

Martell

von Metternich
May 7, 2007
Why the hell not?
Defense +2 in Shipbreaker Bay

Dancer
May 23, 2011
The only raid of any value right now is Starks. So start marching right after that.

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.
Raid the defense at Seagard.

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.
March White Harbor Siege Engine to The Twins.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
march footman to the Reach

2 v. 2

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Actually, cancel that last march

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
March from Golden Sound:
1 boat to Sunset Sea
1 boat to Ironman's Bay

0 v. 3 (assuming Tyrell supports himself)

I call on Bolton for aid

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.
Bolton answers the call.

Acceptableloss
May 2, 2011

I chose to support myself in case that affects your card choice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Lannister plays:
Tyrell plays:
Tyrell victory. Lannister retreats, and Tyrell is moved to the bottom of the Iron Throne track.

With that, Baratheon to play.

• Locked thread