Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual
I'm not good at threads, but I see there's not one for this game which is criminal.

What's Kenshi?
https://store.steampowered.com/app/233860/Kenshi/

"A free-roaming squad based RPG. Focusing on open-ended sandbox gameplay features rather than a linear story. Be a trader, a thief, a rebel, a warlord, an adventurer, a farmer, a slave, or just food for the cannibals. Research new equipment and craft new gear."

That's the official description, which if anything short sells the possibilities afforded to you. You can satisfyingly do a single character play-through or you can build and micromanage the lives of a city, all in this weird-as-hell, novel, post apocalyptic world.

Its dense, at times overwhelming, it can be buggy, its many systems sometimes perform strangely alongside each other and it feels relatively unpolished, but it's totally unique and really, really, good.

Having played for about twenty hours over an embarrassingly few amount of days I highly recommend it, despite its many and obvious flaws.

George Sex - REAL fucked around with this message at 23:30 on Mar 7, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Bump.

grill youre saelf
Jan 22, 2006

I'm curious if anyone can give any insight on this game. Is it fun as it is now in early access? I'm interested in playing a more "in depth" mount and blade.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
so does it play like mount and blade?

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

this game is almost nothing like Mount and Blade, where did you even get that idea from lol

Been playing Kenshi for a long time, I go back to it once every couple of months to see the new feature they've added. It's a pretty tight game, very aimless right now but they team is finally finishing up the map and it's pretty big at this point. Essentially it's a squad-based RPG with base-building mechanics. It's pretty brutal, in presentation (think Samurai Mad Max) and mechanics, especially since they added limb removal and recently cybernetics. You'll lose dudes early and often until you get a base up and going.

Also it's super loving janky so be prepared for that lol

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual

Babe Magnet posted:

this game is almost nothing like Mount and Blade, where did you even get that idea from lol

Gonna have to disagree with you here. Kenshi features very similar concepts to the overland travel, faction ecosystem and companion recruiting portions present in Warband. Also, whatever "aimlessness" that may come from Kenshi is the same kind of freedom that comes from the late game of Mount and Blade. The late game of Kenshi, especially for me in this current playthrough, feels very similar to a game of M&B. You own towns, you have armies, you've fought and destroyed enemy factions... Feels a lot like Mount and Blade, really. The jankiness and freedom especially.

Though, the beauty of Kenshi is and I understand why you think it's not like Warband, is that you don't have to play it this way, the way I am describing.

Cling-Wrap Condom
Jul 23, 2015

I'm tryna get my peen touched, pants.

Dorkopotamis posted:

Gonna have to disagree with you here. Kenshi features very similar concepts to the overland travel, faction ecosystem and companion recruiting portions present in Warband. Also, whatever "aimlessness" that may come from Kenshi is the same kind of freedom that comes from the late game of Mount and Blade. The late game of Kenshi, especially for me in this current playthrough, feels very similar to a game of M&B. You own towns, you have armies, you've fought and destroyed enemy factions... Feels a lot like Mount and Blade, really. The jankiness and freedom especially.

Though, the beauty of Kenshi is and I understand why you think it's not like Warband, is that you don't have to play it this way, the way I am describing.

can you post some screenies or something so those of us who cant access steam at work can know what this dang ol thing looks like

thanks xoxo

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

I got Kenshi ages ago and couldn't really figure it out, thanks for reminding me that I need to give it another try!

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Dorkopotamis posted:

Yeah I can see that I guess. Last time I played was before you could actually acquire other towns and have then generate resources for you or fight other factions over their fortresses. I described the "aimlessness" negatively because late-game M&B is my least favorite part lol

Babe Magnet fucked around with this message at 08:22 on Jul 9, 2018

girth brooks part 2
Sep 6, 2011

Bush did 911
Fun Shoe
I picked this up during the summer sale, and can’t stop playing it for reasons I can’t quite place. It is very satisfying watching your dudes go from a bunch of scrubs getting curb stomped by literally everything to a bunch of hardened cyber samurai slaughtering bandits by the dozen. I think the fact that the main way to level your Toughness skill is by getting your rear end kicked is a strangely smart decision, since as long as you manage to crawl away from a fight it still feels like a victory however minor.

My favorite moments so far are when I was eyeing some ruins overrun with blood spiders trying to figure out how to get the fancy katanas out of it, when a pair of Beak Things wandered in. I then dashed and grabbed the blades while the Beak Things were busy gorging themselves on spider flesh. And then when I found myself low on supplies in Holy Nation territory so I hid the majority of party in the hills and sent the two unaltered humans in my party into town to do business with the vile human supremacist bastards.

I was worried the second one wouldn’t work, but I was happy the game actually recognized them as alone instead of just checking my party composition and going nope.

Archonex
May 2, 2012

MY OPINION IS SEERS OF THE THRONE PROPAGANDA IGNORE MY GNOSIS-IMPAIRED RAMBLINGS
One thing to mention is that there's not really territory conquering in the traditional sense. NPC's will still spawn even if you have patrols all over the place. You're trying to survive in a hilariously deadly world, not rule it. Ditto for all the NPC's, which are persistent at least somewhat. Even if you increase your squad cap and number of squads to 99 you're still just a fairly small to medium sized organization in a world of established nations and groups. You can stake out a pretty sizable claim however. It's very much a late game thing though, usually.

Also, each biome has something amazing about it and there's currently like 20-25 of them.

To give an idea of it: The Fog Valleys are infested with weird bug men that will swarm your characters in absolutely massive numbers and knock them out. If they do so they'll carry them off to one of their ritual sites and begin eating them. All of this takes place in real time and if you fail to do so you can see the character screaming at the top of their lungs from like a mile away if they begin their feast. They eat the limbs first, then the parts that are vital to staying alive. Other NPC's, escaped slaves from the empires using the region as a fool proof method of traveling to avoid slave hunters and criminals may also fall prey to this. It's basically a persistent zombie apocalypse in a low visibility area.

Also, the fog is poisonous and you'll need STALKER style gas masks, gear, and strategies to get further into the area, never mind even go into the fog. Any bug men you have may also go apeshit cannibal and suddenly decide to join the hive mind too if you don't have support for them. On the upside though it's one of the places where the big empires won't bother you if you manage to piss all of them off! Setting up a base there means constant attacks from hordes of easily killable bug men. However once you're self sufficient (IE: A central building with hydroponics, crafting, turrets on the walls, etc, etc.) you're pretty much set to raid the Holy Empire with nearly no chance of reprisal.

Speaking of empires, both of the big human ones are colossal assholes. The southern one is corrupt as hell and practices slavery. Just being in their territory requires you to pay regular bribes to a "tax collector" (Really a guard squadron that shows up.). The other human one is super religious, hates women having leading roles, and requires you to actually follow their religion to not go hostile. They also practice slavery and have a massive mining quarry you can actually raid to start off slave rebellions.

Meanwhile, in the forest of screams you might wonder why everything is so pleasant. At least, until the buck-rear end naked homicidal bandits named "Screaming Bandits" come sprinting over the hills and out of the treeline with each one screaming the words "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" at the top of their lungs.

Diplomacy with them is fun. You basically scream back at them in the right way and tone until they decide you're bro's and should hang around. Ironically, they're one of the nicer sentient factions. If they catch you in their forest they'll just beat the poo poo out of you and your allies with planks and two-by-fours until you're all unconscious as a warning to get out instead of enslaving you, eating you, using you for spare parts, enslaving you then working you to death and then eating you. Getting there however is a challenge. Much like the fog valley it's nearly an epic quest (The entire world is done from the third person perspective. No Mount and Blade style world map traveling here.) that's liable to see many men and women murdered or sucked dry by blood spiders and other nasties.

Edit: Also, I should mention that all of this stuff isn't done through cinematics or anything similar. Rather, it's done in real time in the game world. So if a character gets enslaved by the Holy Empire you can stage a raid under cover of darkness. Or just sneak in with one dedicated ninja and free everyone as a cover for your team member to escape. Likewise, if a bandit group is extorting you you can track down their base of operations and slaughter everyone inside with the right gear even early on. Which takes them out of commission until they recruit enough replacements/cannon fodder.

Ditto for faction leaders. Taking one out fucks the faction up something fierce. Taking one captive (You too can take captives for all sorts of unsavory uses. Including labor.) also provokes a massive assault followed by either a hostage negotiation or other rival groups asking if they can have him for major boons. Think of it like a global version of capture the flag with people, katana's, and spear guns.

Archonex fucked around with this message at 13:22 on Jul 9, 2018

KOGAHAZAN!!
Apr 29, 2013

a miserable failure as a person

an incredible success as a magical murder spider

Oh man, I bought into the alpha for this in, Jesus, 2012? Poked around in it for a bit and decided I'd come back when it was release ready. It's uh, been a long wait.

Are you guys telling me it's finally ready for prime time?

Archonex posted:

Meanwhile, in the forest of screams you might wonder why everything is so pleasant. At least, until the buck-rear end naked homicidal bandits named "Screaming Bandits" come sprinting over the hills and out of the treeline with each one screaming the words "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" at the top of their lungs.

Diplomacy with them is fun. You basically scream back at them in the right way and tone until they decide you're bro's and should hang around. Ironically, they're one of the nicer sentient factions. If they catch you in their forest they'll just beat the poo poo out of you and your allies with planks and two-by-fours until you're all unconscious as a warning to get out instead of enslaving you, eating you, using you for spare parts, enslaving you then working you to death and then eating you. Getting there however is a challenge. Much like the fog valley it's nearly an epic quest (The entire world is done from the third person perspective. No Mount and Blade style world map traveling here.) that's liable to see many men and women murdered or sucked dry by blood spiders and other nasties.

This sounds like some Zeno Clash poo poo :allears:

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

Autonomous Monster posted:

Oh man, I bought into the alpha for this in, Jesus, 2012? Poked around in it for a bit and decided I'd come back when it was release ready. It's uh, been a long wait.

Are you guys telling me it's finally ready for prime time?

Honestly, it's right on the cusp of being "done." I remember that early, early alpha - it's funny, you see that baby form of it when you first start, and then discover how insanely far it has come.

Autonomous Monster posted:

This sounds like some Zeno Clash poo poo :allears:

You know, aesthetically, Zeno Clash is a pretty loving good comparison.

linall
Feb 1, 2007
I've seen this on Steam before but I really hate buying into Early Access games so I ignored it. Reading through the thread makes me think it's totally worth the 20 bux though. I'm excited to fight bugmens for sweet katanas.

Archonex
May 2, 2012

MY OPINION IS SEERS OF THE THRONE PROPAGANDA IGNORE MY GNOSIS-IMPAIRED RAMBLINGS
I will say that i'm remarkably pissed that they aren't putting in proper faction and territorial conquests from the sound of things. It's a nice world to play in but without the factions actually being able to take stuff over (yours included) you can easily run into a "Well what do I do now?" sort of problem once you get self sufficient and defended from all nearby threats.

Granted, that takes possibly days of playing it, so there's a lot of game there. Still, it comes just short of potentially being the perfect game and it's frustrating as hell. The game comes with a full set of mod tools however. So it's rectifiable if someone wants to fix it. It took me like 15 minutes to make an "artificer guild" faction that started with the ability to build pre-apocalypse fortress buildings and car sized robotic attack spiders to guard my outpost. Both of which are not doable in a vanilla game.

Other neat stuff: There's another playable race of man sized robots. They're loving hardcore to fight and can take a lot of punishment. However, the real interesting thing is that they're a crucial part of the story hidden in the game. A story that's told mostly in the Dark Souls style of presentation. Except If you have a robot talk to some other robots it's evident that something fishy is going on.

The robots like all the playable factions have their own nation. It's in an area that only robots can really travel into safely without having some beefy characters. Why? Because it looks at Warhammer 40K and laughs at their concept of death worlds. To put it in perspective, the environmental hazards start at "dodging death from orbital laser bombardment", rapidly escalates to "acid rain that will literally melt the flesh from a character's bones is falling from the skies" as you get closer, and gets progressively worse from there. And if you want to finish putting the pieces together you will have to go there. Never mind that the robots turn out to be the most technological faction in the game at the moment. Meaning they have the best blueprints and gear for travelers.

On top of that, to give an idea of how sandbox the game is it's entirely possible to run your own store. You can buy or build a building and set it as a shop and nearby NPC's may decide to check it out to see if you have anything for sale. Thieves will also try to steal stuff from it too, necessitating guards.

Archonex fucked around with this message at 17:24 on Jul 9, 2018

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

is my boy Infinite Wingwang still in

Archonex
May 2, 2012

Babe Magnet posted:

is my boy Infinite Wingwang still in

Yup. Along with a bunch of other named characters.

Sundance Shot
Oct 24, 2010
What kind of mods are you all using? Any essential ones or is the game pretty much fine on it's own?

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual
I don't use any mods and am having a good enough time.

WarpDogs
May 1, 2009

I'm just a normal, functioning member of the human race, and there's no way anyone can prove otherwise.
I bought this late last year as it seems right up my alley. I know a lot of folks compare it to Mount and Blade but I actually get Dwarf Fortress vibes - specifically what DF's Adventure Mode will eventually be

I played it for a bit and tried to steal from some unguarded barrels on the roof of an inn. Somehow the guards outside "saw" me like the psychic guards from Oblivion and I uninstalled the game shortly after. It was an overreaction, but at the time it felt so contrary to the rest of the game's design

Maybe I got unlucky or it was a bug. I really want to go back to it some day

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual

WarpDogs posted:

I bought this late last year as it seems right up my alley. I know a lot of folks compare it to Mount and Blade but I actually get Dwarf Fortress vibes - specifically what DF's Adventure Mode will eventually be

I played it for a bit and tried to steal from some unguarded barrels on the roof of an inn. Somehow the guards outside "saw" me like the psychic guards from Oblivion and I uninstalled the game shortly after. It was an overreaction, but at the time it felt so contrary to the rest of the game's design

Stealing is still a bit finicky still, but there's a mechanic in play where if you steal from a container, people around are much more likely to "hear" you. I believe there's a different system for sight. I've once stolen something, had a shop guard raise an alarm, search for me, not be able to find me in the dark and then leave me alone. I can live with that.

Goodchild
Jan 3, 2010
I had not checked this out for a long time now, I booted it up today to take a look and noticed quite a few improvements. It's nice to see progress.

My story is short, it begins and ends in the small town I began in. I wander around, getting my bearings, only to be accosted by 3 people leaving a tavern. Our interaction is short, I say the wrong thing (I imagine there was no right thing for these drunks) and then they precede to beat me almost to death for being a robot,while screaming anti-robot poo poo at me.

I lay broken and beat in the dust. Rebooting...

Garfu
Mar 6, 2008

Much like buttholes, families are meant to be tight.
The only thing that stopped me on my 70 hour 2 weeks binge was a corrupt save in my game with 50+ mods. I think I easily would have hit 100+.

It's a good game but like many have mentioned, it's extremely JANKY. That's my key takeaway. Jank all over

Goodchild
Jan 3, 2010

Garfu posted:

The only thing that stopped me on my 70 hour 2 weeks binge was a corrupt save in my game with 50+ mods. I think I easily would have hit 100+.

It's a good game but like many have mentioned, it's extremely JANKY. That's my key takeaway. Jank all over

Did you come across any mods that really stood out? I haven't taken a good look yet.

Garfu
Mar 6, 2008

Much like buttholes, families are meant to be tight.

Goodchild posted:

Did you come across any mods that really stood out? I haven't taken a good look yet.

Here's my mod list:

I highlighted all of the mods I think are essential for a Good Time. Two in particular are:
Reactive World - Kind of adds the ability to clear factions from cities to allow other factions naturally at war with the one's you killed off to move in. Kinda adds a little bit more life to world
RIYmore building - The only way to get decent amount of ancient and engineering research is to import your squad into a new game world and loot the few places in the world that have a chance to spawn that loot... which is super dumb. The method they implement is pretty neat with having to plant trees and chop wood and make paper and whatnot. Adds a whole production chain that takes like 10 more people to work efficiently... so it's balanced out with the food costs. It's still fun to go fight and loot the places with the good loot but this alleviates the import problem. I'm sure there's plans for this in the main game at some point because you get enough ancient/engineering research from loot to unlock maybe 10% of all of the stuff that requires it.
Dark UI - A must have, makes the UI way more palatable.

edit: Wait I mean more building not RIY for everything I just wrote up. RIY is a separate research creation mod that I didn't actually have activated because I liked the way the more building mod did it (with trees you plant and workers to chop the trees and make paper etc etc)

Also load order matters a whole lot. There's a good chance your Hub will be all messed up since a few of the mods change the way it looks without saying it. This can be fixed with load order... but the biggest inconvenience I've had so far in the hub is it's just bisected by some buildings and you have to take a roundabout way up the walls to get to the only store that actually matters in the whole place. It's still functional otherwise. You'll know what I'm talking about when you see it.

Garfu fucked around with this message at 05:22 on Jul 10, 2018

linall
Feb 1, 2007

WarpDogs posted:

The analogy to Dwarf Fortress can certainly be made, but the M&B comparison ( start as one guy, level up, recruit more people and slowly take over and build up parts of the world ) is really strong. DF combat is certainly more similar to Kenshi than M&B is though.

Anyway, picked this up yesterday. I didn't have a ton of time to put into it but I quite like what I've played so far. I am curious about faction relations though. Obviously attacking/stealing from factions will drop faction relation but how do you actually build them up? Is there any way to do so aside from hoping to wander across someone from that faction who is hurt?

Also is the only way to up defensive skill to have someone hit you? As near as I can tell training dummies only seem to raise attack skill ( which makes sense I suppose) but I just wanted to make sure.

Archonex
May 2, 2012

linall posted:

The analogy to Dwarf Fortress can certainly be made, but the M&B comparison ( start as one guy, level up, recruit more people and slowly take over and build up parts of the world ) is really strong. DF combat is certainly more similar to Kenshi than M&B is though.

Anyway, picked this up yesterday. I didn't have a ton of time to put into it but I quite like what I've played so far. I am curious about faction relations though. Obviously attacking/stealing from factions will drop faction relation but how do you actually build them up? Is there any way to do so aside from hoping to wander across someone from that faction who is hurt?

Also is the only way to up defensive skill to have someone hit you? As near as I can tell training dummies only seem to raise attack skill ( which makes sense I suppose) but I just wanted to make sure.

As far as I know it is. You need to be able to block the attacks.

If you want to train it in a safe environment then capture someone and enslave them. Then put them in a cage and construct an arena. Make sure they have food and medical attention. You can then strip them once they're in the cage of any lethal weaponry and use them as training dummies that fight back. Just remember to have your characters that are skilled enough to hit them on their own go bare knuckle like the captives are or it'll be a pretty short fight.

TL;DR: Think of the process of doing things in the scale of Dwarf Fortress. A lot of the stuff that works there works here.

Archonex fucked around with this message at 23:42 on Jul 10, 2018

DONT DO IT
Jun 5, 2008

this level will be fun guys
Like others I bought this during the steam sale and am enjoying it so far. The landscape, creepy ambient noises, and the weird rear end NPCs are great, especially Hobbs. If he dies I'm starting over.

I made enough money leading bandits back to the town of Squim or whatever it's called to buy a broken building, repair it, and research some tech, but in the process actually killed all the bandits in the immediate area.

The map is huge and everywhere I go leads to losing a limb and/or a slow pitiful death. Well worth the $15

Goodchild
Jan 3, 2010
Thanks for the big post on Mods Garfu. I like a lot of what you showed there, I look forward to trying it out tonight. Hopefully I can get my skeleton off the ground, I thought life as a robot would be advantageous, but actually seems a bit harder.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Game is fun. I last played it a year ago, picked that start where u have a rad as gently caress sword u stole from the theocrats. I spawned in on the theocrats land, ran for my life to a nearby jungle inhabited by chill bugmen. It seem idyllic until I found out the chill bugmen have no concept of commerce, which left me with a food problem.

So my dude with a badass sword followed the jungle's blood red rivers from bug village to bug village, stealing food as he went until I decide to practice my swordsmanship on a nearby beakdog pup(it is a dog with a break you see) that was separated from it's pack. Mama beakdog came up, and I was promply wrecked, then eaten. Rip.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

Okay this game definitely sounds way more baller and developed than when I bought in ages ago, this is top of my list to install once I get a working PC. Bugmans :allears:

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene
This game sounds awesome! Buying it tomorrow after work.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

This is the first game I ever refunded.

awesmoe
Nov 30, 2005

Pillbug

ChrisBTY posted:

This is the first game I ever refunded.

I am refunding your post, reason: it did not give me an informative post-reading experience

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
It's a pretty neat game from what I've played so far but I really wish they gave you some kind of beginner quests somewhere (or if they do that I knew where to find them), it's kinda daunting to have no real direction in a world where most encounters are made of like 10 dudes ready to beat your rear end from the start.

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Yeah, "make your own fun" is fine and all, but you're really just dropped into the middle of the world with no direction whatsoever. Most NPCs apparently being non-interactable doesn't exactly help, either. My first experience was basically: "Leave town -> Get accosted by bandit -> Tell him to gently caress off -> Whoops he's got five friends -> Run away until I lose them -> Return to the town and do some business -> Ten minutes later all the bandits charge into town, beat my rear end, then run back out again."

FeculentWizardTits
Aug 31, 2001

In my most recent game of this, I wanted to have a squad of half man, half robot warriors. The base game unfortunately lacks a way to intentionally amputate someone's limbs, and throwing characters into combat is unreliable when it comes to limb loss, so I started sending people into some nearby acid lakes until their appendages burned off and I could plug in cybernetic replacements.

I learned a lot about myself.

girth brooks part 2
Sep 6, 2011

Bush did 911
Fun Shoe
I beat up and looted a roaming band of Dust Bandits, and then a couple days later I decided to thrash one of their camps a ways off. Right as my guys cut down the last bandit in the camp a naked and crippled Gang Boss from two days before came stumbling into the camp alone. Guy, today was just not your day.

linall
Feb 1, 2007
So at some point I decided to gently caress off from the homey little shack I purchased in the Hub on a long tour of the area to the north. Spent most of my time running from things, so I didn't accomplish that much but when I returned a fair amount had changed. The rebel base to the north was completely de-populated, but all the loot had been left in place. Stripping the place and selling most of weapons and drinks has been a fairly huge boost to my personal economy. The Hub itself has lost most of it's ninja guards and it fairly routinely occupied by dust bandits. Luckily the tower and the bar both have a few left, so if I pick a fight I can't handle backup is still available.

No idea what happened to the bulk of the ninja population though. Given how easily they gently caress up the bandits ( both starving and dust ) and escaped slaves who get uppity I'm really confused as to what could have done away with them. I did find a few other ninja factions in my travels up north so I like to fantasize the Hub ninjas are off on some sort of pilgrimage.

On an related note there is a safe in the rebel base that I can't attempt to lockpick at my current level. I'm debating joining the thieves den so I can get lockpicking up to 20 via the training safe. Anyone know if that will let me attempt to lockpick the safe?

linall fucked around with this message at 14:33 on Jul 11, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

This thread needs screenshots.