Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

That's her son you loving weirdo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Weldon Pemberton posted:

That's her son you loving weirdo

and he married his Mom!?

Now who's the weird one!?

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
Whenever I read that anal vore story I always wonder about the replies.

edit: continuing the theme of the internet being the worst drug, I wondered for a second why Chrome was red-underlining the word "vore"

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

https://twitter.com/25_male_nyc/status/1016355187156545536

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

I made it 20 seconds

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

I am in tears at moustache guy's attempts to not laugh, and also Stoic Lady

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

eating only apples posted:

I am in tears at moustache guy's attempts to not laugh, and also Stoic Lady

I say now, I say now man let the boy speak.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Meth house

Meth car

It drives me nuts when my car is full of stuff. The worst mine ever has is wood chips in the back and some grass/mud on the floor. Even my tools and oil and poo poo are in a nice little bag since I don't have a trunk.

sporklift
Aug 3, 2008

Feelin' it so hard.

Garrand posted:

I made it 20 seconds

You missed the happy ending.

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

sporklift posted:

You missed the happy ending.

Yes. The monotone "student-reading-a-speech-off-a-piece-of-paper" delivery is what makes it

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

here to drop a dookie on th thread 👌😜💦💦

💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

This guy gets it.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

Fashionable Jorts posted:

No they aren't, that's an old urban legend. They're just male turkeys, which are much larger than the female turkeys that most people are used to eating.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/disney-turkey-leg-emu/

Eww, I'm never eating them again

Mr. Snickerdoodles
Nov 19, 2013

EoinCannon posted:

Yes. The monotone "student-reading-a-speech-off-a-piece-of-paper" delivery is what makes it

Agreed. It was like watching a baby take its first unsteady, wavering steps into the grand, wide world of adults. Except, y'know, the steps are about sweaty incels getting handjobs.

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained

"That's both freedom and capitalism, and that's the foundation of our country"

A pretty balsy move to invoke the bill of rights in order to make a case for handjob massages.

Do they let anyone come there and talk without a screening process?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Solar Tornado posted:

"That's both freedom and capitalism, and that's the foundation of our country"

A pretty balsy move to invoke the bill of rights in order to make a case for handjob massages.

Do they let anyone come there and talk without a screening process?

I think it’s an open forum for anyone to come in and petition the local government.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

chitoryu12 posted:

I think it’s an open forum for anyone to come in and petition the local government.

Time to end the dangerous "democratic" experiment.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

Not that bad, right? It is a youtuber talking about intermittent fasting, but all I can see are her bad nose job and filler-lips. Honestly, not that bad. But after several minutes, I just want to give her a hug and tell her to stop worrying about diets and makeup and everything. While posting her photo in this thread, because, dude, gross plastic surgery on a small scale is still gross.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Teagan posted:

Not that bad, right? It is a youtuber talking about intermittent fasting, but all I can see are her bad nose job and filler-lips. Honestly, not that bad. But after several minutes, I just want to give her a hug and tell her to stop worrying about diets and makeup and everything. While posting her photo in this thread, because, dude, gross plastic surgery on a small scale is still gross.

Did her nose whistle when she breathed? I mean, how can you function with nostrils like that?

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

You can see the hypothetical end point, too, right? Eventually she's gonna end up like Pete Burns.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

Rad-daddio posted:

Did her nose whistle when she breathed? I mean, how can you function with nostrils like that?

I really don't know how she breathed, with the weight of her lips causing a slight speech impediment and her nose really not being functional.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Teagan posted:

Been waiting for this segue! Here is Iran's angelina Jolie, who I guess did this to amuse herself.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

text me a vag pic posted:

Been waiting for this segue! Here is Iran's angelina Jolie, who I guess did this to amuse herself.

That's cursed yo

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

It's makeup and Photoshop: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/iranian-woman-angelina-jolie-plastic-surgery/

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

text me a vag pic posted:

Irangelina is JACKED UP. Holy gently caress. What the poo poo. Thank god for the chadoor; never thought I'd say THAT.

I need to look at something less upsetting.

e: I'm sorry, Irangelina. I didn't realize you were going for femme Skeletor cosplay. I love Skeletor very very very very much, so we're cool now.

E: I hate the new rule!

Fleta Mcgurn has a new favorite as of 15:29 on Jul 10, 2018

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

She has had some surgeries, just not fiddy. She's really going for a mick jagger thing tho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n2GUnxivRw

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Legit good Toph cosplay down there

A FESTIVE SKELETON
Oct 2, 2011

TIS THE SEASON BITCH

Lol what this is cool as gently caress

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
5 image limit, Fleta

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

5 image limit, Fleta

Thank you, goon sir!

Here are the last two for posterior-ority. Like a butt lol get it

don't wear fringe u look liek a car wash

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

That poor mechanical cow.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Incredibly wrong thread

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

She looks like a sapient cocktail umbrella, but she is fuckin' owning it.

Edit: also, miracle of life AUG

https://i.imgur.com/ZjFic0P.gifv

Skippy McPants has a new favorite as of 19:41 on Jul 10, 2018

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Quaaaid...

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post

Gross. Who drinks Pepsi??

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

La Brea Carpet posted:

Gross. Who drinks Pepsi??

That cat is definitely responsible for this somehow.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Skippy McPants posted:

She looks like a sapient cocktail umbrella, but she is fuckin' owning it.

Edit: also, miracle of life AUG

https://i.imgur.com/ZjFic0P.gifv

We begin life as we live it: as horrifying parasites.

Also, I didn't notice the cat until you pointed it out. That picture is like a Where's Waldo of sad personal decisions. And Fleta, sorry about the limit; I know it's a little annoying but it does exist for a reason, I'm not just being a dick. Not this time, anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

cash crab posted:

Also, I didn't notice the cat until you pointed it out. That picture is like a Where's Waldo of sad personal decisions.

The worst parts are definitely the overturned scratching post and the festival bag rupturing under the strain of serving as an improvised trash can. The perplexed kitty looks healthy and well cared for, though, so that's a plus.